Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsgoss

Did anyone notice whether Sunee App instgaram is now Sarah’s Day store. That’s the only thing I can think of cause I’ve never seen this before!
I've been trying to figure out where that page came from. #unfollow 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Whatsgoss

Is this bitch for real?! 🤣🤣🤣

A garlic crusher. A single garlic crusher is her ‘give away’…. Fuck Sarah, calm down you don’t want to go too overboard with your generosity.

Not even her shitty cookbook and a small hamper of her every day, can’t live without cooking essential.

Nope, just a single $10 garlic crusher.

Pretty sure I bought my garlic crusher like that for $5 on eBay

• Haha

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
I’m actually surprised she has her stomach out. I remember all the high waisted pants she wore over her bump (getting it out later in pregnancy, I’m sure at this stage she wouldn’t want people thinking she’s put on a few pounds).

cumcustard

VIP Member
I wonder how long it will last with this new friend group? there was Tanika who went MIA, Beth, who even though it was clear she hated Sarah the whole time, initially they did two “annual” friend trips, which Sarah eventually got bumped from… and that’s the end of the friend list so far, so will be interesting do see if this one lasts
Isn’t this just her church friends? They are just trying to be inclusive and inviting that unholy trainwreck that is Sarah Stevenson. They probably feel sorry for her unrighteous ass.
---
Her nooo sunglasses remind me of the Deal With It meme 😬

View attachment 3024274

View attachment 3024276
Pisses me off that she can’t even put sunglasses on properly. I feel like she’s trolling with everything that she does. Why wear them so low? Weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Passwords

Hmmm suspicious… The announcement if her trip to Hawaii has made everyone go and watch old content of her first trip to Hawaii 🤔🧐

MunchMel

Chatty Member
I agree he should absolutely consider the snip, she's a sneaky bitch and will just accidentally fall pregnant again,
i don't think kurt really wanted 1 kid let alone 3, she somehow she convinced kurt it was a good idea, she clearly got her way.. she's delulu if she ever consider having a 4th, i mean bloke has every right say no, raising kids isn't easy..
I feel like he is young and perhaps should leave his options open in case in his later years, he wants kids with someone else. They can just use conventional methods!

I follow a Christian micro-influencer with a Malachi and a Silas, which I think suits Sez but dunno if she’d go for an S. Maybe to be extra bonded to this one, since she didn’t get her girl.

Maybe even something like Ezekiel. Zeke sounds surfy.

Or something very literal and meaning third or final 😂

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
She got pregnant the next cycle after her January period, so technically she got pregnant around 30th Jan, but Svessel will definitely say Feb if the name has Valentine in it somewhere! It was meant to be!!
Due date is 22nd October
Ah thanks so maybe she will sneaky some Valentine / Vally action in there then.
---
Why'd she only take half her rings off 😂
View attachment 2993814
View attachment 2993815
Because she can’t get them off her fingers haha. She was going on about how skinny her little tiny bird hands are when she isn’t pregnant so her wedding rings slip around when she isn’t pregnant, but fit her great when she is PREGGY. The other ones she can’t get off though lol.

Chiquitica

So they're going to Hawaii in September, yet it's hypothesised that she is due mid-late October. Isn't that a little bit risky? 35/36 weeks is the cut off here in NZ. Oh thats right, photos for the gram must take priority over her unborn babys health and wellbeing!

Maybe she wants an american baby ...

• Haha

cumglaze

Secretly so glad one of her mummy friends has a kid with our kids name so it’s unlikely (but not impossible, it is Sezzy) that she would choose it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Steel Raspberries

You can find the video she is replying to at itsjustmilliee on TT. If anyone knows how to link videos pls help lol.

It’s a response to a stitch someone did to Indy Clinton and Scuz, where Scuz says “I am a working mum, for sure. But I’m a stay at home mum first”

IMG_8398.jpeg

IMG_8399.jpeg

IMG_8400.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

savefloss

VIP Member
they did the NIPT/Harmony tests which is pretty commonly done now - that would flag most things genetically abnormal.
I think we’ve established/assumed that maybe they did this with 🐮, something weird flagged so they did the amniocentesis which came back as normal. She was freaking out / baiting between the NIPT results and the Amnio results but in the end, all is OK.
I’m certain she breadcrumbed the fact that he had been diagnosed with something