Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
She didn't a gender reveal we all knew it was a boy, if it was a girl she would got the content out quicker she would of had some kind of baby item laying in the background that would indicate its a girl. She's the worst at keep secrets, the she stopped posting trying to convince update we knew she pregnant, she needs learn to be way less obvious 😂 She's a absolute snooze fest 😴 😒

Reactions: 12

Coffeee

She is proving the theory that she likes her rings too big so she looks smol. To her, if her rings don’t come off then she’s had a good “foodie” day. Or eaten like a normal person because she’s with other people so she can’t starve herself.
Came here to say the same thing.
That's a pretty alarming mindset.
Anyone else get finger bloat when they ate like a normal person? 🙃

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Kathryn Denny (don’t like her but whatever) has two boys and just announced her third pregnancy. Everyone thought it was a third boy by her husband’s reaction but it is a girl. Wonder how Svessel is feeling about that?! She’s due in December.

cumglaze

I’m certain she breadcrumbed the fact that he had been diagnosed with something
she breadcrumbed that it was flagged as abnormal and therefore they had to find out the gender (I assume because whatever was flagged only occurs in boys?) but she’s never confirmed that there is actually a diagnosis there - aside from then making a big deal of his future hospital visits and people thinking it must be related.

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Probably did the 2nd print run and overestimated how many Stan’s she could fool into thinking it’s a worthwhile investment.
In this economy I can’t imagine anyone buying a cookbook when any recipe you want is available online for free.
Is there anyway to see sales numbers for the book? I’m so curious to see how many people were dumb enough to get it.

Reactions: 11

Norqs

Did anyone notice whether Sunee App instgaram is now Sarah’s Day store. That’s the only thing I can think of cause I’ve never seen this before!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

cumglaze

The name has to be Sez’n -
Short for Sarah, Season, Stevenson.
possibilities are endless.

• Haha

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
does Abby count? I’d have thought a dog and a baby have vastly different needs as nuuuborns but could be wrong 🫠
Sadly in their household I don't think Abby ever counts. 😔

The minute she was no longer a tiny cute puppy she is...just there

• Sad

Steel Raspberries

Weirdly I have found chat gpt has a pretty good strike rate when I’ve asked it about names for families I know with three kids. Fox and Malakai are just so wildly different though so it’s hard to identify a naming style.
Honestly, I think Sarah just liked the name Fox when she named him, but then she decided she was going to push more content that included her abysmal attempt at being a Christian. She decided to give baby #2 a biblical-style name so I wouldn’t be shocked if baby #3 has a name of the same manner. Either that or also an animal name lol.

afterthegoss

Does the ugly sharpie on the lunch box annoy anyone else? 🤣 I’m actually surprised she hasn’t been gifted some engraved silicone lunch boxes yet…

cumglaze

I wouldn’t be exposing myself or my family to the ghastly germs of an international flight that close to delivering…but I guess she loved the drama and content of M being re-hospitalised so soon after birth with RSV last time. Probs hoping for a repeat.

Wonder if this baby will be screened for any genetic issues…obviously hasn’t revealed what was actually wrong with M…I’m going to bet it was all made up for the engagement
they did the NIPT/Harmony tests which is pretty commonly done now - that would flag most things genetically abnormal.
I think we’ve established/assumed that maybe they did this with 🐮, something weird flagged so they did the amniocentesis which came back as normal. She was freaking out / baiting between the NIPT results and the Amnio results but in the end, all is OK.

peridoe

VIP Member
I think it'll be a name (or nickname) that can be shortened with a y sound on the end, to fit the theme of Foxy and Mally. And definitely something that can be represented by an emoji.

I also remember Valentine. Vally, though close to Mally, would fit the theme. A rose emoji would too. Possible it's a middle name.