Sarah’s Day #75 extensions dishevelled, her body a vessel, rude to followers but what’s new for Sessel?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can find the video she is replying to at itsjustmilliee on TT. If anyone knows how to link videos pls help lol.

It’s a response to a stitch someone did to Indy Clinton and Scuz, where Scuz says “I am a working mum, for sure. But I’m a stay at home mum first”

View attachment 3025693
View attachment 3025694
View attachment 3025695
Did she not go on an earlier podcast saying her mum was a SAHM and Sarah realised it wasn’t for her because she needed work to feel fulfilled?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah nothing screams an efficient morning like needing to heat up your kids breakfast on the stove. My efficient breakfasts involve shoving toast in his hand as we jump in the car at 7.30am so I can be on the highway by 8 to sit in traffic and barely make it to work by 9

Probably because she doesn’t actually have a deadline to get him there..

Reactions: 14
so they putting a fire in ??? where is her babysitter TV gonna go ?
So even though she has ducted AC (which she doesn't put on reverse cycle to warm up her house) she gets a fireplace put in cause she's "cold"! Mind blown 💥

Paaaaahahhaaa, the fireplace will be so out of place in her weird house
What’s the bet she:
A) never uses the fireplace
B) complains about its upkeep
C) use it twice then lets it rot (like her sauna, outdoor gym, and Pilates room)
D) makes it her temporary personality….OoOoH I looooove being I fireplace owner, the kids enjoy watching it more than TV; here’s my FaMouS smores recipe that no one asked for!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Paaaaahahhaaa, the fireplace will be so out of place in her weird house
What’s the bet she:
A) never uses the fireplace
B) complains about its upkeep
C) use it twice then lets it rot (like her sauna, outdoor gym, and Pilates room)
D) makes it her temporary personality….OoOoH I looooove being I fireplace owner, the kids enjoy watching it more than TV; here’s my FaMouS smores recipe that no one asked for!
It’s a gas fire apparently so less upkeep.
I don’t understand why they don’t find a more suitable home for them. Three kids in the picture soon and their home is so disconnect. Random bedrooms upstairs that are unused, no backyard for the kids to play or dog, tiny lounge downstairs with minimal seating, huge dining area. It’s so weird!

Reactions: 25
It’s a gas fire apparently so less upkeep.
I don’t understand why they don’t find a more suitable home for them. Three kids in the picture soon and their home is so disconnect. Random bedrooms upstairs that are unused, no backyard for the kids to play or dog, tiny lounge downstairs with minimal seating, huge dining area. It’s so weird!
Her house style is based on the trend at the time, and like all trends, it will become so out of style she’ll hate it, I honestly can’t see her lasting more than 5 years in that house before she moves into something that looks completely different.

You can find the video she is replying to at itsjustmilliee on TT. If anyone knows how to link videos pls help lol.

It’s a response to a stitch someone did to Indy Clinton and Scuz, where Scuz says “I am a working mum, for sure. But I’m a stay at home mum first”

View attachment 3025693
View attachment 3025694
View attachment 3025695
Why was she commenting on this video anyway? She must have soooo much time... It only has 1100 likes - honestly why does she care so much? I feel bad for the creator 😬 she's taking the negative attention pretty badly.

Reactions: 11
Her house style is based on the trend at the time, and like all trends, it will become so out of style she’ll hate it, I honestly can’t see her lasting more than 5 years in that house before she moves into something that looks completely different.
Has she run out of bedrooms for all 3 kids? Where's M going to go? Into Fox's room?
It still stresses me out having the kids upstairs while they sleep downstairs. She's got the money she should definitely just move

Reactions: 8
Why was she commenting on this video anyway? She must have soooo much time... It only has 1100 likes - honestly why does she care so much? I feel bad for the creator 😬 she's taking the negative attention pretty badly.
I don’t feel sorry for her. Firstly, you can’t post online on TikTok or any platform and then try to control what happens with what you post or control how it’s perceived. Unless you make it private and even then, it’s out there for everyone to see and comment on.
Secondly, all that was said about her TikTok here if you go back and look, was someone screenshotting what Sarah said then someone commenting after that about Sarah saying she’s Christian. So idk where she’s getting the ammunition hate stuff from to do with her TikTok.

Reactions: 9
I don’t feel sorry for her. Firstly, you can’t post online on TikTok or any platform and then try to control what happens with what you post or control how it’s perceived. Unless you make it private and even then, it’s out there for everyone to see and comment on.
Secondly, all that was said about her TikTok here if you go back and look, was someone screenshotting what Sarah said then someone commenting after that about Sarah saying she’s Christian. So idk where she’s getting the ammunition hate stuff from to do with her TikTok.
I just feel bad that sarah commented on her video at all 😅 so unnecessary. Idk why she's upset that it's being spoken about here though - Sarah's the one who brought attention to this random woman on the internet because she's so thin skinned.

Reactions: 7
I just feel bad that sarah commented on her video at all 😅 so unnecessary. Idk why she's upset that it's being spoken about here though - Sarah's the one who brought attention to this random woman on the internet because she's so thin skinned.
Yeah and this girl needs to understand that tattle is one of Sarah’s favourite places to be. It’s a full time hobbie of hers. Actually reading here is what she does most when it’s her work hour. She gets most of her advice and ideas from us.
I noticed that she’s suddenly used a bigger lunch box tonight for 🦊… sorry King 🦊 and he even gets an actual wrap cut into six small pieces to make it look bigger. Hi Sarah. 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
IMG_9787.jpeg
Omg 💀 there's no way she knows what this means

(For anyone who doesn't, it's a girl who went viral on Tiktok for saying she goes "hawk tuah" and spits on dick)

• Haha
  • Sick
Has she run out of bedrooms for all 3 kids? Where's M going to go? Into Fox's room?
It still stresses me out having the kids upstairs while they sleep downstairs. She's got the money she should definitely just move
she has enough bedrooms, she will just have to give up her Pilates room or office that she doesn’t need. It’s a 5 bedroom house.

Downstairs -
Main bedroom
Nursery that currently has bunk beds.
upstairs -
Fox’s “big Boy” room that he never sleeps in
Pilates room
Office

Also, the brand they’re working with - is Hyro. They do sachets of flavouring to add to your water.
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve met to try and contract house of groms and it’s not her specifically at all.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
she has enough bedrooms, she will just have to give up her Pilates room or office that she doesn’t need. It’s a 5 bedroom house.

Downstairs -
Main bedroom
upstairs -
Pilates room
Office

Also, the brand they’re working with - is Hyro. They do sachets of flavouring to add to your water.
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve met to try and contract house of groms and it’s not her specifically at all.
Could also turn that pool was tv room into their bedroom so they’re all on the same floor. Or was that room converted to something else pointless?

Reactions: 2
yikes, Millie who posted that TikTok RE SAHMs that svess responded to, posted another tiktok calling us out. part of me wonders if that was an attempt to be like ‘oh no Sarah, pls don’t hate me, look im calling out gossip forums about you, im on your side’ like ? this forum literally discusses things that sarah has ACTUALLY said and done though? 99% of the time we have proof of her doing it too?
“I promote kindness and that forum is not kind” well sorry to break it to you, neither is sarah 🤷‍♀️ and also, just own what you said, don’t double back because you went viral

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Downstairs -
Main bedroom
upstairs -
Pilates room
Office

She’ll have all three boys in one room before she gives up her Pilates room that she never uses lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
yikes, Millie who posted that TikTok RE SAHMs that svess responded to, posted another tiktok calling us out. part of me wonders if that was an attempt to be like ‘oh no Sarah, pls don’t hate me, look im calling out gossip forums about you, im on your side’ like ? this forum literally discusses things that sarah has ACTUALLY said and done though? 99% of the time we have proof of her doing it too?
“I promote kindness and that forum is not kind” well sorry to break it to you, neither is sarah 🤷‍♀️ and also, just own what you said, don’t double back because you went viral
My stomach dropped when I read this comment and I ran to her TikTok and saw how upset she was. But I have read the comments since I posted the screenshots… nothing untrue has been said? No one is putting hate on the creator. She’s spitting facts. At the same time, why is she entitled to post her opinion publicly on TikTok but we aren’t allowed to do it here?

Sarah is not a SAHM. She can tell herself that as much as she likes. I know everyone’s situation is different, but I’m a SAHM and it makes me bleeping cringe every time she claims to be one. I’m at home every day with my toddler while my husband works 50 hours a week. We have no village. I do not have the luxury of dropping my kid off at their grandma’s house whenever I want to film a vlog of the photoshoot of my latest WF collection.

She also has little in common with the everyday working mum. Getting the kids ready for daycare in a mad rush, sitting in traffic panicking about being late for work and being told off by the boss, slogging guts out at work just to drive home and have to do the 4pm-8pm routine with the kids. No rest. No reprieve. Then to do it all again tomorrow.

She wants to have so much in common with us little people but for once I wish she would check her privilege and admit she really does have it all.

• Heart