Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. I personally don’t have kids and it’s reassuring to hear this isn’t common. It just shows how much of a bubble the Cronulla area is and how toxic it can be. I now know how all of Sarahs friends feel hanging out with them. It must be so uncomfortable
I live and grew up in Cronulla and I can say for certain that that is not normal! There’s definitely a culture of outdoorsy health and fitness here, but that’s expressed in loving fresh food, weekend sports, daily walks/runs, and a good amount of “soul food and drinks”. Anyone in their right mind would be appalled to hear children talk about restrictive eating or calorie counting like that, and fat shaming is nasty no matter who is doing it.

People like Sarah are either ignored completely, or we roll our eyes at them. There are always the tossers who take it to some weird extreme.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What happened yesterday 🤔

I think this happened to a lot of people. Some smaller influencers I follow were panicking as they were losing thousands of followers.
Some people were saying it was a clear out of bots/spam accounts?

Reactions: 2
Just curious: why is it that we’re not using the most popular AND relevant thread title anymore?
Why is it not relevant? (Because it was the most popular, but was posted on 25 Oct and the thread was created 29 Oct. what happened in those 4 days?)

Reactions: 4
She thinks her latest story of fox “vlogging” is funny but it’s actually really very sad. All that child knows is cameras and being on camera or seeing his mum talk into a camera. What a dad and fucked up way to grow up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
B9B0B78F-90B0-47FC-97B3-595124C3A906.jpeg

Sarah, what’s your vlog about?
Focks, um I dont wanna, I wanna cook.
Sarah, so you want a cooking channel.
Way to put words in your kids mouth!
He just wants to make her happy and spend time with her but she just sees dollar signs.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Hello all -- it's been a hot minute. I am the one who had gotten blocked over asking about lowering calories in the cheesecake.

As always, I have so much to say but had to pop back in to comment on this latest tik tok. It truly shows how out of touch she is. I understand it's a simple and mostly likely in her mind "harmless" tik tok but it shows how unaware she is about the CONSTANT dialog of the impact family vloggers have on their kids. Maybe it's just what I see, but I feel that these conversations are constantly popping up online and to be so young and see this feels so distopian. Sure, I made videos when I was younger too but like @Eljordan said -- all he knows and sees is cameras in his face.

Additionally, I just wanted to add instead of making this a cute tik tok being like "Fox's.Day already developing" or something sweet, she has to write "Can't wait to sort through all of this footage" like it's such a chore to have these home videos of your child. So many parents/people would be thankful to have these videos and there's just always such a tone of "woe is me" with every single thing that happens in her life.

Anyway -- I'm sure I'll be back and putting in my two cents, but had to pop on to comment. Hope you all are well <3

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't get how a Melbourne train is so exciting And it was being made such a big deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1697198Dry as a dead dingo’s donger 😂
I really need one of you to test out this recipe and tell us if it tastes as barbaric and medieval as it looks. Concrete and bloody rotary cutter blades is a no thank you, Ma'am, from this camper. Let's hope this is the kind of trash she is going to use to fill that unholy sold-my-soul-to-the-devil, cooking with hellfire, book. I think her rock salt bowl is superstition meant to disperse the demons from her cooktop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it's really sad that Fox is nearly 4, and honestly the only time I can understand what he's saying is when he obnoxiously bleats "what's up guys."

• Sad
Reactions: 49
I think it's really sad that Fox is nearly 4, and honestly the only time I can understand what he's saying is when he obnoxiously bleats "what's up guys."
Dont forget:
"Welcome to my channel"
and
"Watch this kids"

Its so sad. what a terrible way for a child to try and impress his mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Sez is very confused these days isnt she? Fashion is my passion. I dream of interior design. All I’ve ever wanted was a baby. She really has no idea who or what she is marketing these days.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Aaaah why am I seeing ham belly again
Screenshot_20221102-083230_Instagram.jpg

Sarah a few days late on Halloween

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Aaaah why am I seeing ham belly again
View attachment 1697961

Sarah a few days late on Halloween
She literally used some of that video she posted when she was trying to show the difference between being “posed” and “not posed” but she used the extremely posed and tense part bit of that video…like how can people not see straight through her facade? She ONLY posted that initial video to trick people into thinking she isn’t the epitome of diet culture and now she is using it to try and show people her abs? She never ceases to amaze me with her ever changing narrative.
I despise this woman.

Edited to add photos

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.