Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fallingtides

Highly doubt it….

Let’s bring back this goodie for all the new people to the thread 😇🤣

Edit to add: this is Sarah’s mum
Wait until she learns that a large chunk Christmas celebrations have pagan roots...

But also I would be so angry if someone had the audacity to try and shove their religion at my child who is just trying to enjoy a fun holiday. I'm willing to bet that if she saw someone who was muslim or jewish or any other religion giving out similar things to kids she'd take issue with it...

(I may be projecting here but as someone who has a ton of religious trauma due to growing up in catholicism, this kind of garbage makes me livid).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
SOOOOOO.. Sarah is fucking boring lately, I wish she'd just hurry up and become irrelevant and that her channels die a swift death, but no, she's dragging it out and making these threads go so slow. Plus, Im having a day in bed, down with the flu, so I randomly watched this vlog, and well, well.. lets just say the amount of BS these two spew and build up, throwing bait to their followers, and how quickly the followers forget, returning to lap up said BS.

First things first, for context: This vlog was filmed and uploaded TEN WHOLE GODDAMNED MONTHS AGO.

Fox's "big boy bed" (quotation marks are hers, not mine teehee)

Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 16.57.04.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 16.57.37.png

Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 16.57.56.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 16.58.26.png

LOL, three months with M next to her. LOLOLOL, that aged well. It's been 8 and not only he is still in her bed, but so is F. Nothing wrong with it, but it's worth highlighting how she made content of her grand plans and her need to control everything, and her immature belief that children will arrive and be magically cooperative and things will go according to HER plan.
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 16.58.53.png

BIG LOLLLLLLLL. 10 months on, they have a big boy room with a full sized drum kit, a climbing wall, F was given an ipad and a wardrobe, bland beige curtains and walls and carpet, Kurt co-slept with him upstairs for 2-3 (maybe more) months, and somehow he's back in their room, in their bed. AND now they have a bunk bed crowding the nursery, and the crib from the bursey crowding their bedroom. Shows that money and buying more stuff doesnt solve all of life's complicated puzzles. Tough, eh, Sarah? Some things require actual human effort and involvement, who knew???

The Sunee Cook<space>Book
She revealed that she was trying to keep it a surprise but decided to announce it. Again, TEN WHOLE MONTHS AGO, and she went on to say they'd already been working on it for the last few months before she even spoke about it in the vlog. And she makes it worse by saying she intended to "get it live" the year before (!!!) so it's nearly done and is SO COOL. LOLLLLLL, considering the recipes are mostly for salads and smoothies and toasts and sandwiches, what in the fucks name is she still "perfecting" ????

So which one is it? If you were intending to print last year, surely it's gotto be well OVER ready by now. And you've somehow even missed the Christmas deadline? What fucking gives, how is one person who runs so many businesses so incompetent and inept at exactly the only things that are her business.
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.01.15.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.01.23.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.01.36.png

Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.01.49.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.02.01.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.02.13.png

Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.02.23.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.02.38.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.03.05.png

Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.03.22.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.03.58.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.03.36.png

"Now I can take even more time" - yeah sure, Jan. NEARLY A WHOLE YEAR LATER, your book looks like it isnt going to see the light of day.

HOG Warehouse: all of this has aged very very badly. She announced the reno series coming up, asking viewers to "watch this space" and ten whole months later -- zilch, nada, cricketssssss.
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.05.41.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.05.48.png

Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.05.59.png
Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 17.06.38.png

My point in all of this is just to once again highlight that she lies so much, exaggerates the stupidest things often to her own detriment and spends way too much time with baiting surprise secret projects, instead of spending actual time and energy making said projects worth people's time and attention. AGain with the "multiple companies" and the "huuuge meeting" and the promise of "plans" when really all she did this year was somehow keep Sunee going, even though we all know it's failing. She's lost brand collabs, tried to shill two problematic ed books, had no active wear out, didnt finish her house reno series, didnt dleiver on any of these things she promsied ten months ago and is already baiting projects that wont come out until well into next year.

This may be the worst year shes had yet. Businesswise. In a normal persons world it would be fine, because she had a baby! But she couldnt just take time out and chill out and enjoy that. She wanted her body back, her routine back, her schedule back and thorugh it all has lost her health, hair, vitality and youthfulness. Kurts lost hair and body and while his business is going places it seems their relationship has aged by decades in just 10 months. Their sons are still in their bedroom, and still the only two things that are being peddled around to keep her channels alive in some manner.

Go you, Sarah! You're doing great sweetie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
Do we think sarah has any insight on her toxic behaviour? Like when she goes to bed at night, does she think about the damage she does to people and their mental health (as an example)? Or does she end each day thinking that she’s contributed positively to society?
HahahahhahahahahHahahHhHjajajajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahajajajahahahahahahaha she’s not thinking about anything other than herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Heyah__

Chatty Member
View attachment 1742568
Just documenting this for when the next vlog comes out saying she SOLO parented for 2 weeks.
As someone who also has 2 kids the same age as both of Sarah’s.. it’s literally pathetic that she needs help EVERY single night to do the bedtime routine. Grow the fuck up. I get if she came a few times while Kurt was away but every night is ridiculous. You just know Sarah cried to her mum so that is why she is coming over every night.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

WhiteFox

641244DE-2828-4E24-9F13-E6AE450D278C.jpeg

Sharing this again because I’m petty like that. The shadow line that creates a double chin. The jacket hung over her shoulders making her look wider. Finally those huge eye bags. She looks 40
346CC069-48EC-4F48-A305-F45D5D9FDD93.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Michelle1981

Chatty Member
La bang have unliked all the shady comments towards Sarah that they originally liked 🤔😂 something juicy has gone on.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

annieray

VIP Member
Had to watch a long ass pointless tiktok to get just 2s of her waving these ugly things around
View attachment 1759204
Ouch, thanks for suffering through that - sorry it was for a shot of something so god damn UGLY!!😬🤮🤮🤮
13CDD431-BD9E-4738-90DE-7D690D1B8AAA.jpeg

You know what these PJs remind me of? Potato stamps. You know, the craft activity that lots us did in kindergarten?…like this:
5EDB9809-2F24-4FFF-BD80-192A8A5AA30A.jpeg

I guess that’s appropriate for Sarah’s mental age. But a weird choice for the “30 year old women” she claims are her target demographic. 😂

the form of her mountain climbers looks so bad next to the instructor! Can you believe this flop has made millions of dollars selling workout guides but has such poor form. It’s criminal.
I know right?! I noticed the same thing with whatever this move is meant to be. Sarah’s positioning is alllll wrong and she also lost stamina pretty quickly, ended up doing this oh so elegant move. Plain as (Sarah’s) Day who is the expert and who is the influencer here 😂
C7876D6B-1E2C-4BB1-B3B9-9367906E36FD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Secrets77

Long time lurker here. I used to really enjoy her content but I find her so unlikeable now. The way she puts fox and her husband down all the time makes me really uncomfortable. That poor child will grow up with so many complexes. They have zero proper routine from what I can tell and she doesn't seem to impose any boundaries for fox either...it's a shitshow.
What really got me lately has been her constant rubbing it in everyone's face about how her body looks and how she only has to workout like once a week bla, bla. She could not be less appealing to us average mums out there just trying to get by. She is so unrelatable.
Also has she mentioned Kurt's health issues lately? That seemed like this big thing and then they just never spoke about it again?

• Heart

cumcustard

Chatty Member
2F393B9E-D4B3-4304-B21B-2129F1774C83.jpeg

Let’s pretend its 🦊 and Mally that missed Durt, which Im sure they did seeing as he’s the hands on parent. Lets not mention that its her with zero coping skills or maternal instinct that is the real reason he flew home for one night. Or was it two and she’s using Sezzy time?
Also, this post being about Durt but lets put the first photo of her bag instead of him and tag YSL. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow