Sarahs Day #60 Mumma likes her smoothies runny while her baby tiktoks about sex and money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s thought that maybe mallymoo is a bad sleeper because of her terrible latch that she won’t do anything about so the poor thing is waking up starving? of course though she’ll just complain about getting no sleep though and not actually consider it’s anything except him being a bad sleeper…

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Wtf is this hat 🤮
I haven’t watched these stories but I’d bet my money she’s complaining in them. But the fact that (from the looks of it) she’s saying Kurt has taken Fox to swimming lessons, the fact that they can both work/ earn and income, yet she can still have Kurt home taking fox to swimming lessons and looking after him while she’s posting on Instagram, is just sooooo rare and such a privileged position to be in, yet she still bangs on about how hard her life is raising two kids. I genuinely don’t know anyone else in her position, and she has that much $$$ she could easily stop work and still be able to afford her life, have Kurt also home helping with the boys. Like she just blows my mind how far from reality she is, in thinking she’s doing it tough.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I haven’t watched these stories but I’d bet my money she’s complaining in them. But the fact that (from the looks of it) she’s saying Kurt has taken Fox to swimming lessons, the fact that they can both work/ earn and income, yet she can still have Kurt home taking fox to swimming lessons and looking after him while she’s posting on Instagram, is just sooooo rare and such a privileged position to be in, yet she still bangs on about how hard her life is raising two kids. I genuinely don’t know anyone else in her position, and she has that much $$$ she could easily stop work and still be able to afford her life, have Kurt also home helping with the boys. Like she just blows my mind how far from reality she is, in thinking she’s doing it tough.
Malakai isn't sleeping enough she whines, while doing a video in which Malakai is sleeping

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
What happened the the world's chillest baby that's nothing like Fockz? I guess it turns out he's just a normal baby. who would have thought?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I know this is petty but how can someone with so much money and time not get their eyebrows done? I guess she doesn't get them done for free anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This looks like one of those hats you get with a wig attached to it from the $2 shop.
Sis needs to lay of the hair straightener. She has some serious crusty ends!! She will be in a bob for life because the bleach and the heat will just lead to every day snapage.
B76E27B0-2C5A-4BAB-9C52-4AA529F21BEE.jpeg

also, the under lip situation… is that from👄💉?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
OMG she's hit peak Karen in this story (no offense to all the lovely Karens out there). I hope other people know who I'm talking about but she looks EXACTLY like an older woman on tiktok who does Karen impressions!
There's also a woman in full view in the background of her stories. I'd be so pissed if I was sitting down to enjoy a coffee and some idiot started vlogging me.
IMG_9392.PNG
IMG_9391.PNG
IMG_9390.PNG

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She really is the only person in her world. She shows how absolutely nonexistent empathy or even just basic thinking about the other is for her all the time.
Talking loudly while carrying Malakai in a sling when he's trying to sleep
Bopping his bum extra loud and hard
Throwing ice cubes noisily into her mixie when Malakai is sleeping on her and then running it
Ice cubes in a shaker and violently shaking it while he tries to sleep
And now storing loudly and animatedly in a public space like a cafe while he tries to sleep and others around her no doubt think she's crazy
2D69B27E-09F6-46A8-8A49-391A549EECDA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Remember when sis would claim to never use a disposable coffee cup. Now she’s sat at a cafe using one. Why didn’t she order a mug. Ohhhhhh, that’s right, her claims before to support the environment were just performative

I’m in a bad mood lol, sorry already for the snark today

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
A55F4B55-BDD0-4D43-B0A8-B47E1F36AECF.jpeg

Whatever she thinks that hairhat combo is doing, it isn’t. She’s giving Worzel Gummidge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
This pea brain looks SO bad in a baseball cap; I don't know if she truly has a smol cranium to go with her smooth brain but hats always look so ridiculous on her!

Stories_•_Instagram-5.jpg
Stories_•_Instagram-6.jpg
Stories_•_Instagram-7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She really is the only person in her world. She shows how absolutely nonexistent empathy or even just basic thinking about the other is for her all the time.
Talking loudly while carrying Malakai in a sling when he's trying to sleep
Bopping his bum extra loud and hard
Throwing ice cubes noisily into her mixie when Malakai is sleeping on her and then running it
Ice cubes in a shaker and violently shaking it while he tries to sleep
And now storing loudly and animatedly in a public space like a cafe while he tries to sleep and others around her no doubt think she's crazy
View attachment 1467763
Is that person recording her ? 😭 #celeb

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if she’s thought that maybe mallymoo is a bad sleeper because of her terrible latch that she won’t do anything about so the poor thing is waking up starving? of course though she’ll just complain about getting no sleep though and not actually consider it’s anything except him being a bad sleeper…
Or perhaps it’s because they’re in the same bedroom? All of them, so she says. So does this mean Kurt and Fox are being awoken each time too? Surely she wouldn’t be that selfish to insist they all sleep in the same room.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sis needs to lay of the hair straightener. She has some serious crusty ends!! She will be in a bob for life because the bleach and the heat will just lead to every day snapage.
Notice how she got a haircut after Malakai was born but it's literally stayed the same length in the FIVE months since? She hasnt had another haircut, but her bob is intact 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.