Sarahs Day #60 Mumma likes her smoothies runny while her baby tiktoks about sex and money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame if you are a pre-exsiting/long term customer.
1659413444949.png

Her "giveaways" are never anything short of a short term engagement and cash grab. There is never just a genuine giveaway that she doesnt profit directly from.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
This "giveaway" runs until 31 August. It's the Cocobella one that ends in a few days.

I don't even know where to start with this one. I wonder what Sarah did to get Tropeaka to add Sunee into this competition? Body Bloom and Fit Protein subscriptions make sense as they're Tropeaka products but to also include Sunee when Tropeaka aren't even affiliated with it is baffling. She must have pulled some favours.

I'm still suspicious that these two companies (Tropeaka and Sunee) are going to share private data with each other so they can enter subscribers into a pool. How are they going to know if a person is subbed to both and generate a third entry for them? This feels like those "save this post for a bonus entry" scam (that Sarah often does) when in reality no one can see what you save on IG.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her first stories after posting the giveaway reel is basically getting pissy at her followers for not understand her coffee “joke”. 😂 way to get everyone onside! She treats her followers like crap

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Have to admit she does look so much better than usual in her latest insta stories with the blue top. Her hair NOT in a slicked back bun & she's actually wearing colour 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Shame if you are a pre-exsiting/long term customer.
View attachment 1464850

Her "giveaways" are never anything short of a short term engagement and cash grab. There is never just a genuine giveaway that she doesnt profit directly from.
This is one of the many reasons why I fail to empathise completely with her disordered relationship with food and exercise. Yes, it’s quite evident that she needs help but she has access to many of the tools to do so (that so many others don’t) AND it has never stopped her from being coherent and calculated enough to forge ahead with the next cash grab.

Reactions: 19
How do we report this competition? I’m serious. I bleeping despise her and everything she represents ugh!! All these stand falling for this tit. Signing up to these products and lock in contracts all for a crappy hotel stay in their own capital city

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This giveaway screams scam to me. Also she looks pretty good with a decent set of cans on her ( * Y * )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
"so i thought i would treat YOU" to a giveaway that is basically MY dream giveaway of all MY favourite things and by making the entry terms benefit ME by locking YOU in to a recurring subscription that will continue to benefit ME long after the giveaway has been drawn xx

this is so fucked. i hope it does get cancelled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1464710
This video (for her giveaway) is unhinged. She looks seriously unwell and is behaving like she’s drug affected!

Oh snap ☺
Omg, it's so bad. It's just another one of those terrible adds they do, with that kind of 'humour'. I don't even know how to label it, they do these all the time. I commented this same thing on that last really bad one she posted. Like what's up with it.
Hire House Of Grubs people! They are so creative!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I physically cringed at the giveaway video. And then even more so at the explanation of her "acting" and her "characters". Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her first stories after posting the giveaway reel is basically getting pissy at her followers for not understand her coffee “joke”. 😂 way to get everyone onside! She treats her followers like crap
Also love that she calls them Gen Z (10-25).

Thought all your followers were in their 30's, Sarah?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
"so i thought i would treat YOU" to a giveaway that is basically MY dream giveaway of all MY favourite things and by making the entry terms benefit ME by locking YOU in to a recurring subscription that will continue to benefit ME long after the giveaway has been drawn xx

this is so fucked. i hope it does get cancelled.
So you need to be a PAID subscriber? So the momney she makes from subscriptions will cover the cost of the hotel "giveaway" What a con!! I have to unfollow this imp. I can not stand to listen to her say LIKE any more. She can't string a sentence together without saying like!!!

Tropeaka called it a competition too.
Competition surely means some competing involved, this is pure luck, no competing. Dickehead. I'm definitely going to do a word count on "like", then unfollow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Looking at the T&C’s of this giveaway, 😳 people can be disqualified, the competition can be cancelled, and if any “acts of God” occurs, the competition can be cancelled. What a scam
It was the same for the White Fox Pink Slip meet and greet that she DID cancel!

Surely this 'giveaway' needs to be reported? I'm not Australian so I don't know the rules but it definitely seems illegal..

Also when I heard it was $80 entry in her vlog I was like that's ridiculous but knew her Stan's would pay for her 'best give-away experience yet' if they got to meet her. I was CONVINCED it was a meet and greet. But it's only a $5000 weekend away to your nearest city? What if you live in the city already? Like surely people aren't going to enter this competition.
ITS ALSO NOT RELEVANT TO SUNEE OR PROTEIN. WHY CANT SHE BE LESS LAZY AND JUST DO A MEET AND GREET

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Tropeaka called it a competition too.
Kurt’s team work with tropeka to do their social media management and social media marketing strategies so you would think they would be definitely on the same page 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.