Sarahs Day #60 Mumma likes her smoothies runny while her baby tiktoks about sex and money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I love that she is comparing an actual baby to a 3 year old. What's focks supposed to do, lie on his back for the entire day?

Also - MAN she's boring lately

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Since her life is so extremely boring and these threads have been moving so slowly, I propose a weekly round up of everything she posted, did and said through the week, posted on a sunday evening/night 😂 😂

Anyone can have a stab at it. Even if it is just a boring record of all the stupid tit she has gotten up to in the week gone by. We dont have to make it creative or funny or play up or play down anything. Mere facts. It'll be one more thing to add to the amount of content newbies coming in can explore here 🤭

Im in a hurry now, but I'll get back home and do it in a few hours if nobody else has by then!
I've been keeping notes. It started off as a timeline of Mally's sickness so I could add it to the wiki (the actual timeline, not Sarah's exaggerated version) but I've kept it going. But this week has been so dull I haven't noted every day.

Last Sunday (17th) - M in a "sleep regression". Sarah too tired to go to church. Claimed God spoke to her and told her to post an inspirational message to her stories.

Monday - no idea

Tuesday - Boxing session with PT.

Wednesday - no idea

Thursday - Sarah had a breakdown at 3am. Said she hallucinated and told Kurt to feed M. Rambles on about being pressured to pump but won't with M as she's with him 99.9% of the time, and only pumps so there's emergency breastmilk in the freezer - which Kurt is to use today because she booked the wrong pilates class and can't feed M.

Friday - made a big deal about making an effort to dress professionally for a work meeting - in a black turtle neck crop top, oversized blazer and faded blue jeans.

Saturday - Visiting small coastal towns. In a "predicament conundrum" over whether to milk herself into a bottle to feed M while driving, or to just pull over and breast feed him. Does both. Mocks Kurt's dyslexia.

Sunday (today) - at the beach. Kurt is surfing with Brenton. Sarah encourages F to cheer at them but then gets annoyed at the "obnoxious yelling". Says F is her adventure boy and hopes M will be her chill boy.

Promised content not yet delivered: Mummy Makeover 2.0 vlog, the real time pilates workout.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
How do we think she will sell the cookbook?

Do we think she will try get in stores, maybe something like Kmart? Like Ellie from Elsa’s Wholesome Life?

I totally see her doing that, she thinks she is the greatest thing alive and I’m 99% sure she would love herself sick with her crappy “aesthetic” cookbook being on shelves 🤷🏼‍♀️ But at the same time, she won’t want people having a preview or the ability to take photos of the book without purchasing.

Reactions: 10
Sarah, have you ever heard of second baby syndrome? 👀😂

Honestly i cant with her. Chill baby does not mran chill toddler. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How do we think she will sell the cookbook?

Do we think she will try get in stores, maybe something like Kmart? Like Ellie from Elsa’s Wholesome Life?

I totally see her doing that, she thinks she is the greatest thing alive and I’m 99% sure she would love herself sick with her crappy “aesthetic” cookbook being on shelves 🤷🏼‍♀️ But at the same time, she won’t want people having a preview or the ability to take photos of the book without purchasing.
I really don’t see her pricing it at a Kmart price-point. I’m honestly expecting $60+
I think it’ll be online orders only, which saves any chance of people changing their minds while flicking through it at a physical shop

Also have to add, man she’s extra boring lately

Reactions: 31
I really don’t see her pricing it at a Kmart price-point. I’m honestly expecting $60+
I think it’ll be online orders only, which saves any chance of people changing their minds while flicking through it at a physical shop

Also have to add, man she’s extra boring lately
I think $89

• Wow
Reactions: 21
God she’s boring. The only time she is interesting these days is when she has some kind of scandal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Leg day AGAIN!

Beginning to think she genuinely only works out her legs because that's her biggest insecurity -- her thighs touching. And that's all she cares about in order to feel fit. So bleeping disordered it's not funny. Especially after seeing the latest pictures of her in the wild -- unedited and caught off guard -- it's digit sad because even after all this she still looks average and normal and nothing liked she tries to with her induced thigh gap and hyper extended back. bleeping twit.

I've been keeping notes. It started off as a timeline of Mally's sickness so I could add it to the wiki (the actual timeline, not Sarah's exaggerated version) but I've kept it going. But this week has been so dull I haven't noted every day.

Last Sunday (17th) - M in a "sleep regression". Sarah too tired to go to church. Claimed God spoke to her and told her to post an inspirational message to her stories.

Monday - no idea

Tuesday - Boxing session with PT.

Wednesday - no idea

Thursday - Sarah had a breakdown at 3am. Said she hallucinated and told Kurt to feed M. Rambles on about being pressured to pump but won't with M as she's with him 99.9% of the time, and only pumps so there's emergency breastmilk in the freezer - which Kurt is to use today because she booked the wrong pilates class and can't feed M.

Friday - made a big deal about making an effort to dress professionally for a work meeting - in a black turtle neck crop top, oversized blazer and faded blue jeans.

Saturday - Visiting small coastal towns. In a "predicament conundrum" over whether to milk herself into a bottle to feed M while driving, or to just pull over and breast feed him. Does both. Mocks Kurt's dyslexia.

Sunday (today) - at the beach. Kurt is surfing with Brenton. Sarah encourages F to cheer at them but then gets annoyed at the "obnoxious yelling". Says F is her adventure boy and hopes M will be her chill boy.

Promised content not yet delivered: Mummy Makeover 2.0 vlog, the real time pilates workout.
Legend!
And man reading this leaves me thinking she's so utterly dismally boring and sad in the most pathetic way possible.

I've been wondering about her stupid mummy makeover. I bet it's not coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
do we think she even knows Kmart exists? I mean this is a woman who buys $600 jumpers or whatever ridiculous price, I don’t think a store the rest of us plebs go to is on her radar tbh. I mean why buy a $20 jumper when you can spend someone’s whole weekly pay check on a jumper!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
do we think she even knows Kmart exists? I mean this is a woman who buys $600 jumpers or whatever ridiculous price, I don’t think a store the rest of us plebs go to is on her radar tbh. I mean why buy a $20 jumper when you can spend someone’s whole weekly pay check on a jumper!
If you watch her wedding planning videos she actually bought the vases that she did a DIY on from Kmart because she didn’t want to pay the price at the op shops 🤣 sad.

ETA: sorry, not being rude towards you… just thought we could all have a laugh and remember that she wouldn’t pay however much it was for vases at an op shop so got the cheaper Kmart ones, but will spend $600 on a jumper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you watch her wedding planning videos she actually bought the vases that she did a DIY on from Kmart because she didn’t want to pay the price at the op shops 🤣 sad.

ETA: sorry, not being rude towards you… just thought we could all have a laugh and remember that she wouldn’t pay however much it was for vases at an op shop so got the cheaper Kmart ones, but will spend $600 on a jumper 😂
hahaha not being rude at all! I don’t watch her vlogs (boreeeee🥱) so I don’t even remember that bit of her boring life

it does amaze me though her wide spectrum of consumerism. She either pays $$$$ for something (which is fine if you’ve got the income to be able to support small, local, ethical businesses) or she utilises fast fashion outlets to DIY when she could easily spend the money to support local businesses. Like don’t get me wrong, I too use Kmart because it’s what I can afford at the moment, but she’s so flip flop with it all it gives me whip lash

Reactions: 16
I’m sad that cocobella has partnered with her. I bought their yoghurts this week as they were on sale but will think twice now

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Yeah, looks like Im changing yoghurt brands. I’m sure 🦊 asked to film a cooking youtube for his channel. Sounds legit.
She’s such an embarrassment as a mother, saying she doesn’t want her kids for content but then openly training them to perform for the camera. Woman has no shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Can she be anymore obvious! Anything to make a quick buck. Here's a thought Sez just tell him no he can't have his own channel and move on with your next cash grab.
IMG_20220725_165042.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She's been laying the foundation for "Fockzy cooking channel" for over a month now. Don't know why she bothers since she exploits the f*** out of her children regardless of criticism

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.