Sarahs Day #60 Mumma likes her smoothies runny while her baby tiktoks about sex and money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if that meeting was with White Fox? Those were the only in person meetings she used to ever tell us about. Perhaps she's finally managed to negotiate a new collaborator deal. Love that for us.

Also, she made a point to say Mally Poo had to come with her to the meeting even though Kurt was with her. Either he joined her even though he was dressed casually or he sat in the car with M until she was done. Unless she took M into the meeting with her as a prop because #mumlyfe. If Kurt was just the taxi I don't get why he didn't just stay home with the kids and Sarah drove herself. They then wouldn't have needed a babysitter for F.
I think we can guarantee Mallypoo would be living #Proplyfe while Sez held him up all meeting to prove #Mymlyfe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dear pregnant people: here is where your vajeen is- despite the fact that if you didn't know where it was, you likely wouldn't be pregnant. Please pay me $69.99.
its so like her not to point out the clit LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That Tik Tok is the creepiest thing. The way she’s holding him, the crazy look in her eyes, the smell with the f**k me eyes. Ew.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know she has claw hands but what is that?View attachment 1433846
Is she ever going to resize that ugly ass ring???
Mine tips a little bit and I find it sooo annoying, I got those clear spiral things to go on the back as it can't be made any smaller than it iss. But mine also isn't high like that, it's more flat and spread out. Just looking at hers annoys me!

Reactions: 14
Just watched that TikTok of her sniffing M. WTAF?! Had to watch without sound, but it’s so creepy. The weird look in her eyes and the freaked out look on M’s face. Honestly, she’s lost the plot o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is she ever going to resize that ugly ass ring???
Mine tips a little bit and I find it sooo annoying, I got those clear spiral things to go on the back as it can't be made any smaller than it iss. But mine also isn't high like that, it's more flat and spread out. Just looking at hers annoys me!
I’m guessing she doesn’t want to, because loose rings means she’s skinny

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Just watched that TikTok of her sniffing M. WTAF?! Had to watch without sound, but it’s so creepy. The weird look in her eyes and the freaked out look on M’s face. Honestly, she’s lost the plot o_O
Please get a screenshot. Ill love you forever for taking the bullet because I only get my info from tattle lol.

Reactions: 6
just saying Mullet Latte is so gorgeous! What a healthy looking baby boy— Sarah should be bleeping grateful because he looks like he is absolutely thriving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow that is incredibly cringey
I looked into it, seems like it's a trend people are doing with their newborn babies. But firstly, M is not a newborn anymore, and her deadpan expression while eye-bleeping herself on camera ruins it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
‘I truly feel like I’m currently living the best years of my life’ then WHY the duck are you always complaining

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
YT: I'm lost in motherhood, I've lost my identity.
IG: I'm so content in this phase of my life (motherhood).

Which is it? Pick a narrative, Sarah.
Im going to say it's possible to be in both places -- feeling like youve lost yourself, but also loving some parts -- but that is for regular people in touch with their emotions and reality, not trying desperately to constantly escape their reality and live up to a curated, performative alternate projected image of reality that is in fact FAR from the truth. I feel like she just really needs to wake up to how she portrays things like this. She's being very unintelligent with her casual instagram content lately and people are seeing through it. If even some part of her content displayed her being equally content and feeling challenged, this post wouldnt reek of curated inauthenticity like it does. Even her attempts at being rawwrandrealll about her challenges feel SO performative, invariably some slapped with ads on either end and are never without a hidden agenda. So it's getting harder and harder to relate to her and believe a single thing she says.

Having said all this, I am even going to go so far as to say, she has every right to be an entirely 100% sales driven telemarketing channel if she so wishes. If she's over the content creation (as is AMPLY evident!) that's perfectly fine. She hrps on about how she's not the girl she used to be so her vlogs wont ever go back to being what they were. I think what she implies by that, and refuses to own up to, is that she is over doing that part of this job. ALSO FINE. But at least then step into this new avatar, this sEaSoN like you mean it? OWN being a money-focused, ad-and-sales-driven marketing channel for collabs and products. People would 100% approve and find that okay to accept. It's the lies, the dissonance, the inauthenticity between what she claims she is and what her focus and intentions are, and the constant contradictions in her content thats literally just lies and scam and ads that makes her SO unappealing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.