Sarahs Day #60 Mumma likes her smoothies runny while her baby tiktoks about sex and money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "like" count is on another level this morning folks. I watched literally a minute of stories and got over 21
She also managed to talk about weather, her hair, her mood, malakai, her sleep, Kurt feeding, m in hospital...
The mania of it all
Editing to add:
.... and pilates, and milk stashes, and her schedule, and pumping,

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Umm who’s pressuring her to pump? Nobody. Also maybe those people with freezer loads of milk are exclusive pumpers because they are unable to breastfeed????? Thick as bricks this one.
‘SO many messages’ = no messages

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Fashion sense 0
Christ on a bike, she really is that person who thinks that adding a blazer makes any trashy outfit into business attire. She constantly looks like she’s either crawled out from a bin, or has raided the dress up wardrobe at daycare.

Also, where is your hair Sarah? She’s looking so bald these days it’s scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sis has decided to change it up today and do a totally different hairstyle…. Her words, not mine.

Couldnt stand her rant about how she felt pressure to pump with Focks but now realises she doesn’t need a huge frozen supply like other mums who are only doing it for the Instagram trend. What a bleeping moron. Is she so out of touch that she doesn’t realise people pump because they have to go back to work??

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Guyyyys forget going on date night or creating any space or time for their relationship and intimacy, she can't even have a car ride to a meeting without her phone being a third wheel and bringing along thousands of vouyeristic eyes invested in a parasocisl relationship with her toxic self. The whole thing is so Black mirror level madenning.

I honestly feel she has trauma around just being quiet, alone, still, intimate, truly just herself. She has to start talking manically or tell a story or do something stupid to fill the time.

And how many times have we heard this story already?! We get it. You're not the same person you were in 2017. Nobody is. You're not special for becoming a mum and having your life change for it. Problem is she dubs this as growth. And NAH, sis you havent grown. Growth isn't increasing number of family members. It's about being a better person.

She likes to hear herself talk
Yup. This is just it. bleeping yawwwwnnnn content.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
They truly do act like siblings. There's no spark or mushy feels, it's almost like a business contract. They honestly look repulsed by one another.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I hope if she is really struggling like she says she is, she gets some help and normalises PPD/PPA. Would love to see her actually be rEaL aNd RaW and raise some awareness for services like PANDA.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Fashion sense 0
It’s giving the man with the lost boot from “Scary Movie” or “I know what you did last summer” is she going to a costume party? Is she aiming from slutty serial killer from a 90s horror franchise?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And still with a completely shite latch.
Or
He's placed there as a prop.

Both would be equally true for her.
I'm ashamed to admit that when I read "placed there as a prop" I had the intensely cringey mental image of her pulling her boob out and smooshing her sleeping baby's face into it for the purpose of getting this selfie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg, Sarah, no one is pumping / building a freezer stash of milk for fun or for an Instagram trend. There’s no pressure to pump just for pumping’s sake. There’s pressure to return to work to pay the bills and find a solution for someone other than the mum to feed the baby. How can she think anyone enjoys sterilising a pump?!

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Those of you on the R site, pls vote! And tell us how the numbers are looking so far! I dont have a R account so I cant.
Screenshot 2022-07-21 at 11.18.37.png

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.