Sarah's Day #6 House of white, always right, boyfriend can’t go out at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread titles suggestions:

Sarah’s Day: Protein blends, nuuuutral trends, doesn’t care who she offends

Sarah’s Day: Aesthetics first, safety last, restricting now, like in the past
A few new ones!

Please vote for your favorite and I'll start the new thread during the day.

Reactions: 2
Sarah no longer produces any good relational content and I am seeing this across many youtubers/influencers that they just cannot keep up with the job they created for themselves and I like many others tune out as soon as I see it is another sponsored video for products they have never mentioned before. Especially since most of the sponsored content is badly produced/forced content/not in keeping with their brand.
She is supposed to be a fitness influencer churning out 3 videos a week, so for her channel I would be expecting to see 1 fitness routine video, 1 recipe/meal plan recipe and then maybe 1 vlog/personal video/product review. With only max 1 in 3 being sponsored. But once someone starts to see money in products, every one of them turns sponsored or pushing their own product and I tune out as they are no longer authentic or hold truth to them as you are getting paid to sell. It just goes to show in the long run it is not a viable career and she is living a lifestyle for aesthetics that she will not be able to maintain. Once viewers start to see the quick cash grabs, they lose interest. It may take some time, but I don't see Sarah around for the long haul, and then I would be worried more about Kurt and Fox as it could turn nasty

Reactions: 20
Only Sarah gets her collarbone in a neckline this high :ROFLMAO:

Also that colour Just looks dirty and dull, like you've washed it in the wrong wash.
You can see how tense she is. She is actually straining her neck just to get her collarbone in this shot.

Reactions: 12
So the same time as she promises to use no filters, the girl, who "aLmoST neVER wears maKEuP", wants to show us her makeup routine............

how cOnvEnieNT

She exhausts me.

Also, those "speckles" or whatever, look exactly like her daydreamers collection (the one ripped off from slinkii), just a slightly smaller pattern. So no, it's not a completely "nuuu and fresscchhh" collection.

Instead of doing back to back product launches that nobody needs, maybe work on your cooking project that has been postponed so many times I've lost count. Didn't she say she would be launching it in August? So once again, postponed. Such a "boss BABEEE". goALSS

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
This painting Sarah bought I don’t believe that is art rather it is stylised wall design. To fit the current Instagram lifestyle aesthetic . This person is great at marketing and creating work that works for the fashion atm, but not so much art as just Sarah wouldn’t know art if someone gave her an original joy Hester or Howard arkley. She would probably say if gross it’s not pink lol. All these influencers are such a tight little group and they all look exactly the same and have houses the look exactly the same. So over it it’s sooooo boring!!!

Reactions: 13
41e88043850dc5b5cf658e887be0d84b.png

No gate on the staircase...this is seriously so irresponsible and could actually kill your child if climbed up, tried walking down and tripped.

Rant ahead: The way she distorts her body is so damaging to her viewers. It's misleading because her workouts are obviously not giving her results she pretends to have in her actual posts. If you didn't follow her stories and see glimpses of how different her body looks when she's not contorting and angling it for the camera, you could believe her body weight workouts and supplement based diet are actually having decent results on her figure (and saying things like SnEaKy tomato sauce is giving away your ED Sez). I don't think the amount of time and effort she puts into her fitness is making any meaningful difference to her appearance (not that this matters but it does seem important to her from all the body checking). She has spoken negatively of body building many times in the past saying it makes you bulky but if she actually did some consistent strength & conditioning work she would see way better results. Also, the way she always flamingo poses is so irritating to me because this obsession with thigh gap is not only ridiculous but not even enviable. I had a great thigh gap for years when I had bad knee injuries and couldn't do any decent lower body weight lifting. My legs were thin and weak. I no longer have a thigh gap because I have functioning, strong and muscular quads and glutes. I wish she would get some proper education and not promote this nonsense to her impressionable young viewers.

Reactions: 36
If that's the bruise he got falling off their table, imagine what he'll look like after falling down the stairs 😭😭😭 i wish she would just say she has some ordered and that's why they're not installed or something, even if it's a lie, idc. She goes on about how outgoing and adventurous he is..

On a side note - toddlers CRAVE boundaries. My 18 month old will go off at me if I leave our hallway baby gate open.

Reactions: 14
Also had to use a filter for the shot in her kitchen lol. It was probably too glarey or washed out without the filter cause it’s so blindingly hospital-white.
Are those two ovens she got identical? Or is one a microwave? They seem rather small and look outdated. She should have chosen stainless steel to change it up. Why didn’t she just got one of those massive white french or italien stoves with 6 burners perfect for a person who loves to cook. The Miele one she’s got is like $5000 though.

Reactions: 13
If that's the bruise he got falling off their table, imagine what he'll look like after falling down the stairs 😭😭😭 i wish she would just say she has some ordered and that's why they're not installed or something, even if it's a lie, idc. She goes on about how outgoing and adventurous he is..

On a side note - toddlers CRAVE boundaries. My 18 month old will go off at me if I leave our hallway baby gate open.
There are death traps all over the place between the stairs and the pool. I would be too scared to move in with a toddler before the pool fence was in. Also for the stairs she can run up the road to any kmart, bunnings, big w and get some safety gates. Obviously going to the gym and organising Tupperware is more important....

It actually makes me so angry. I hope this poor boy doesn't get injured.

Reactions: 21
There are death traps all over the place between the stairs and the pool. I would be too scared to move in with a toddler before the pool fence was in. Also for the stairs she can run up the road to any kmart, bunnings, big w and get some safety gates. Obviously going to the gym and organising Tupperware is more important....

I wouldn't be surprised if she found something on google promoting "baby-led health & safety" how to teach your toddler to look after themselves in hazardous environments :p

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I’m surprised she hasn’t released a kids clothing range. I know her stans are young but there is a high percentage of followers with bubs too. It would be a nuuuuuu avenue revenue for her.

Reactions: 5

Also that random full floor to ceiling glass window where fox’s playroom (I think that’s what room it is) over looks the stairs! Wtf

Reactions: 4
Rant ahead: The way she distorts her body is so damaging to her viewers. It's misleading because her workouts are obviously not giving her results she pretends to have in her actual posts. If you didn't follow her stories and see glimpses of how different her body looks when she's not contorting and angling it for the camera, you could believe her body weight workouts and supplement based diet are actually having decent results on her figure (and saying things like SnEaKy tomato sauce is giving away your ED Sez). I don't think the amount of time and effort she puts into her fitness is making any meaningful difference to her appearance (not that this matters but it does seem important to her from all the body checking). She has spoken negatively of body building many times in the past saying it makes you bulky but if she actually did some consistent strength & conditioning work she would see way better results. Also, the way she always flamingo poses is so irritating to me because this obsession with thigh gap is not only ridiculous but not even enviable. I had a great thigh gap for years when I had bad knee injuries and couldn't do any decent lower body weight lifting. My legs were thin and weak. I no longer have a thigh gap because I have functioning, strong and muscular quads and glutes. I wish she would get some proper education and not promote this nonsense to her impressionable young viewers.
Your rant perfectly said everything I've been thinking recently!

Not everyone loves lifting weights, so I completely understand if you'd prefer to do bodyweight workouts or cardio if that's the case. But Sarah's hatred of lifting anything over 20lb seems directly tied to her ignorance of basic exercise science, and her aesthetic goals. The fact she thinks lifting weights makes you bulky is the sole reason she's currently obsessed with pilates (imo at least). I'm sure her ultimate goal body is a super lean, long, "toned" :rolleyes: body like Victoria Secret models, and a lot of those models have the same avoidance of weights and pilates obsession. Which is such a misinformed and honestly worrying stance from a self-proclaimed "fitness influencer". If she actually got some education in her field of interest, she'd know that lifting a varied range of weights is a great way to get a lean body, and (in my personal opinion) less effort than doing crazy bodyweight hiit sessions twice a day everyday. Like she could lift heavy-ish weights 3x a week, while still running/pilates, and see a huge difference in her body, because a) she'd be utilising progressive overload, b) she'd give her poor body time to rest, and c) she'd be adding muscle mass to her undernourished body, and therefore she'd be able to eat more. I honestly think that's why her body, while super lean (and still great!), doesn't look AS fit as her workout regime should warrant; she lacks muscle mass, and has that skinny-fat body (me too, sis).

I'm around the same age as Sarah, so I grew up with VS models being the ultimate body goals. I do understand why it's hard to get out of that mindset that your body should look a certain way. But I've also accepted that I'm not a 5'9 willowy goddess, and that my short ass will never look the same as theirs, and will never have a thigh gap, even if I copy their super strict diets and exercise routines. I wish Sarah would realise that too, and I especially hope she'll stop promoting the rhetoric that even looking at a dumbbell will turn you into the Hulk.

TL;DR: I agree lol

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also, a wayback Wednesday for you...she sure changed her mind about protein powder didn’t she...
Sarah: "I'm not a fan of synthetic, artificially flavoured, body clogging protein shakes or protein powders" :mad:
Also Sarah: "Hey guys, buy my propriety blend Cookie Dough Protein Powder that has no cookie or dough or anything resembling actual food!!!" :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Are those two ovens she got identical? Or is one a microwave? They seem rather small and look outdated. She should have chosen stainless steel to change it up. Why didn’t she just got one of those massive white french or italien stoves with 6 burners perfect for a person who loves to cook. The Miele one she’s got is like $5000 though.
The top one might be a steam oven, and the bottom one a regular oven. Not sure, just a guess! You’re right about them looking outdated - a quick search of Gumtree for “wall oven”, sorted by cheapest, brings up dozens that look just like hers but are actually from the 90s (pic for just one example) 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.