Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bumblebee333.

Honestly I don’t know if I can keep dealing with how horrid, privileged and whiny she is.
I know we shouldn’t compare and it really isn’t a valid “rant” to just compare one’s self but we are of same age, similarish upbringing and from the same area so it’s hard not to.
I am a doctor, worked my ass off to get here and continue to work my ass off in the middle of a pandemic. I have been socially isolating, put on a heap of weight because I physically can’t make it to the gym in my 80+ hour weeks, I acknowledge my white privilege and actively try my hardest to be a supportive ally whilst knowing it’s still not enough, I get four to five hours sleep a night and still get up for a full 12h work day, I advocate for real health information, I appreciate the support I get from my partner to get by in life, and hilariously I have real food allergies and am actually nachurrally olive but have barely left a hospital in the past two years so I’m pale and sickly looking according to my family and friends ha.
I can’t afford a house even in the way more dodgy part of where we grew up let alone be renovating a huge house in South Cronulla, my friends who actually finished their teaching degrees can’t even afford apartments and are still at home with their parents trying to save. My wedding is chill and laid back but barely affordable or justifiable in this current climate.
The hide of this b*tch complaining about her life, packing, moving, dusty pilates room, being called out on her white privilege all from the comfort of her multiple properties with her PCOS-conceived “miracle child” and #gifted #notspon life without a hard day’s work under her belt - I just can’t. This however would be lapped up by her stans as “jealousy” and Sarah as “tall poppy syndrome” but honestly hers is just the tale of a privileged white blonde aryan who takes advantage of a society with questionable values in that we reward laziness and entitlement as long as it’s packaged up in pretty pink sparkly wrapping paper with a beAcHy bYrON filter, whilst many of us who work hard to actually contribute positively to society are struggling to get by. If she was a good person or at least appreciative of anything you’d 100% be happy for her success but it just is so unpalatable that this is the type of life that is aspired to by so many young people.

Sorry I just really really needed to get that all off my chest haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

WhyDoIEvenCare

Won't beat the last one, but I had an idea :LOL::

Our story left of in the wonderful land of Cronullafornia which is ruled by the most holistic princess there ever was. Our princess Sezzy really had a wonderful life. In her world, having a keep cup at home is just as good as using it. And going to the hospital is totally out of date because she has her very own, personal doctor: Dr. Google. Dr. Google always agrees with her and only gives her the best, most natural, useless medicine there is. Because a princess with an upset tummy is not a bubbly, happy ruler over her people.

Every morning, after sipping her pink poop drink, she goes out into the wonderful world. But she's seen it all. The beach, the park, Cronullafornia is really small. So pilates it is. In princess land, the boyzzz take care of the offspring while the mums get all the credit for having the hardest life. Always having a phone in your hand can really burn you out, you know.

But lately, there has been some turmoil in Cronullafornia. A bunch of nasty trolls have come to spread the lies about white privilege. They are always watching the princess and leave nasty comments while she is sleeping. This is so mean. How can she delete the lies when she's asleep? They tell all kinds of crazy tales. About her travelling during a pandemic, calling people "haters" for criticising the princess of our holy-hollistic-land or even saying her products are overpriced and stolen.

How will our princess end this misery? She must find the ingredients for the magic potion, that makes all trolls diappear. Hidden in this thread are many clues on how to mix this potion. And if done right, the trolls will move to a different land and our princess can finally poop in peace again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Banana111

Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 10.49.24.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 10.49.48.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 10.50.12.png

"Screenshotting someone's post and sending it around to your friends is not supportive or encouraging"...but complaining about a window company , naming them & then posting it to your 1.1m followers is totally okay. It's also fine to screen shot a DM with a users account visible so that your followers can easily find her & attack her. It's always one rule for Sarah...
HONEST TO GOD, Sarah is absolutely vile, totally not supportive/encouraging and has never been a 'nice girl'. I remember in one of her older videos that she said she didn't have many girl friends at school because they were "mean". I think that is so telling, an no wonder she didn't have girl friends as "nice girls attract nice girls" remember 🤣:rolleyes:.

Also, she's clearly talking about the forums in that insta post.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Pumpwater

As a public health nutritionist I can’t deal with her self righteous “I’m not perfect, SEE I eat PACKAGED RICE with sUnfLowER OIL!” How is eating packaged rice imperfect? She’s negating that rice is imperfect. Does she realise the damage she is doing to her audience?

She has no idea on what health or what real nutrition is, she has zero understanding of science, she has zero understanding of the human body, most of all she has no understanding of her privilege. Also, <1% of sunflower oil is going to do a sweet fuck all. That coconut oil you slather over your vegetables is doing worse for your health than the minuscule amount of SO in your rice, you twat. “I’m not all organic all the time!!” Organic is no better than conventional, you’d need to be eating about 400kg or broccoli a day to be exposed to 1% of harm from pesticide, you twat. But don’t worry I know you don’t understand biostatistics & research. I guess that’s why the Botox in her forehead is fine though, twat. (no shade to anyone who has Botox - but the fact she’s so anti-everything yet has Botox is a fucking laugh.)

This thread was a great place for me to vent and feel relieved that a lot of others saw through her bullshit but now I feel I’m now spending too much of my time focusing on her negativity. I think a break is in sight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
“Oh my god you guys I am SO excited to share with you my NUU protein powder that I have been working on SO MUCH over the last few years With tropeaka!! I picked the colours on the outside of the packaging, my absolute favourite white and skin colour. The powder is made up of powdered flavourless water and literally does nothing to benefit your health! But it WILL line my pockets with soooooo much $$$ which can go towards my completely sponsored Elements of Byron wedding 😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Asdkjf

Hiya, another long time lurker, first time poster here.

The only reason she’s pushing sign ups for her email newsletter at the moment is because she’s trying to increase engagement ahead of pushing her cooking project next month. She needs as many people as possible subscribed so that she has a database of people to send cooking project launch emails to boost sales. It’s so obvious because they had “a full day of meetings” where no doubt they talked about how they can reach as many people as possible to purchase, and then the very next day she was resurrecting her email subscription which she hasn’t touched in forever. Everything is always so shady and money driven.

Reactions: 58

Pumpwater

Does that even comply with food labeling guidelines? See how protein blend has the brackets and explains what’s in in, but the cookie blend doesn’t? Where’s our tattle nutritionist?
Elllo!! (Hope I’m not embarrassing myself thinking you were talking about me 😂). Yes it does comply with food labelling requirements - however the MCT & Coconut are definitely not what makes up the “Cookie Dough Flavour” otherwise they would be in brackets, as seen with Protein (Pea Protein, Brown Rice Protein.) So, the cookie dough flavour would be a scARy ChEMicAl!!! I love how whenever it fits Sarah’s narrative you “shouldn’t eat something you can’t pronounce and avoid chemicals”, but when it comes to filling her face & creating a products chemicals are fine.

$47.00 for a 500g bag of protein w/ 16g protein per serve (25g per serve = 20 serves) What a laugh. That means it’s approximately $2.35 per serve - with only 16g protein. Have a really cookie with a side of Greek yoghurt and you’ll be getting 20g of protein lol for a fraction of the cost. What a con artist. Also tropeaka tastes like balls (and not the nice, bliss ball variety 😂.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

japaneseradish

So here's the thing. When she announced she was pregnant she insisted that she still wasn't a mum vlogger and wanted her content to be fitness & health, but also consist of her life here and there. But, a week or two ago I was looking at her IG feed and consistently, the most likes and comments (aka engagement) she receives on her posts are hands down her posts featuring Fox in the photos. Any "aspirational" mum content gets her a significant increase in likes and comments vs her stand alone photos (including "shredded" mirror pics). I think she is just following the money more and more blatantly at this point. Thus, whenever we see a day or two of posts without Fox it is routinely followed up by a long winded post about motherhood and a postcard moment family photo. I know her "stans" are consistently teenagers who definitely go to bat for her in the comments. However, I think she has a large following of twenty something+ mothers who follow her and always crop up whenever her mum content is posted. She knows where her money is coming from (as in her IG growth/engagement numbers that lead to her lucrative deals with companies and sponsorships), and that is from a consistent upload of Fox content. A photo of Sarah and Fox "cooking" garnered 169,000 likes and 1,261 comments. A mirror selfie of her abs post gym brought in 96,000 likes and 630 comments (and that is probably because she asked a question at the end of her post asking if people wanted more workouts). Another Fox and Sarah photo - 116,700 likes and 1,000 comments; another post workout mirror selfie 75,100 likes and 202 comments.

She obviously sees what gets her the most consistent engagement - Fox. I think that's why for me I cannot read her posts about Fox on IG and think "ah, yes, this seems definitely authentic and 100% rooted in her love of motherhood and not at all about increasing engagement to be favorable on the algorithm". Obviously, Sarah loves her child (even if she isn't as maternal as her IG posts make her out to be, she CLEARLY loves him) BUT when you've decided to monetize your life, then you can't help but relate certain aspects of your life to increasing number$. I don't think she has made the connection in a real way that Fox is intrinsically linked to her bank account, and thus anything "raw and real" is nothing but fake and numbers driven.

Sorry for the long rant, it's just that I had never looked at her IG numbers in relation to content type (workout, product launches, Fox) until last week and I couldn't believe the disparity. All her other content ranges from high engagement to less engagement and fluctuates within that range. But, Fox is across the board bringing in higher numbers. So, I wouldn't be surprised if YouTube flagged her birth video and tattle and reddit posted about it, bringing it to her attention (as I can't see her noticing this or looking at her YouTube e-mails at all), and so she freaked out because it's her highest grossing video to date. The funny thing is, she could have just e-mailed YouTube to appeal its removal and it would have been restored. They often remove videos for random reasons that end up being errors. But, this way she gets that second round of revenue from mums who started following her IG after Fox but never realized she had a birth vlog on YouTube.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk.

• Wow
Reactions: 55

Naenae

She’s so full of shit... the fact that she has to address what food she eats on her birthday in the first place is a huge red flag, and although the message she’s saying in this post is actually Somewhat good it’s sooooooo fucking far from her reality and what she spreads on a daily basis! She does not have balance and loves her body and doesn’t feel guilty for indulging and blah blah blah... when she was pregnant she restricted her diet and over exercised, after she had fox she gave her self a stage 2 prolapse because she couldn’t handle “listening to you body” shit she says and over did it in the early days of post partum and don’t even get me started on project comeback #264. Her whole life is diet restrictions, body checks and exercise addiction. She’s so incredibly dangerous to young women and new mothers. I was a new mum at the same time as her feel horrible about my self because I didn’t snap back like she did in 9 fucking days that she bragged about all over Instagram. Fuck you Sarah seriously. You would be a much healthier happier person if you didn’t tell people every single thing that goes into your mouth everyday and talk about every time you indulge and enjoy your fucking birthday without giving food a second thought. I feel sad for her I truely do because her mind frame is so disordered, what I can’t get around or support is you putting that on to over a million other people who gobble up every fucking thing she says. this is why her stans say “she promotes balance and healthy lifestyle and listening to your body” when we are critical because she says one thing and does another. Ffs sorry for the long ass rant I’m so over this bull shit with her, hopefully her demographic grows up soon and grows out of her and she starts to decline because while she’s got this many people paying attention she’s not going anywhere and her disorders will spread to more people.

Reactions: 54

SW23

I’ve just realised just how not family friendly their backyard is! I actually like it but it’s definitely more for a family with kids over the age of at least 12!
Theres no room for a trampoline, swing set or anything like that! They have one small strip of grass that has to shared between Fox, Abby and however many more children they have. The pool is only seasonal so can only be used a few months of the year.

I’m in the middle of looking for a house to buy and if it has no backyard it is automatically a no for this exact reason.
I think you’re confusing Sarah with someone who cares about what her child needs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Scollins18

Hooray! AIMCO have now launched the first Aussie influencer code of practice.
Now any sponsored content (paid or gifted) needs to have AD or sponsored on it.
If Sez doesn’t comply she needs to be reported and fined.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

jllns90

Kurt in the podcast preview: "Monday is my favourite day of the week. You can ask anyone, ask Sarah"... because she's the only person you're allowed to interact with. Awkward.

And sorry, but as talented as he may be as a photographer, he wouldn't be where he is now if he hadn't got into a relationship with Sarah, so the whole "I wish I knew at 21 what I know now" spiel is bull.
i literally hate pep talks like that SO much. Especially so when he is giving it.

“don’t worry about nothing. Don’t worry about money”

Such a disgusting thing to say. Choosing “not to worry” about money is SUCH a privilege.

Also, it’s OKAY to hate your job sometimes. It’s FINE to dread monday now and then. Life is not all shits and giggles. Sometimes even the best jobs are annoying. Sometimes you haven’t got a break all weekend so waking up Mon morning at 6 am seems impossible.

And yea, Kurt was at the right place at the right time. Sometimes people can work their asses off, follow their dreams everyday, use up all the resources they have and it still might not happen. And that’s fine.

Sorry for the rant, I just realllyy hate the “follow your dreams” BS. eyeroll x 200093993838

• Heart
Imagine being Tropeaka and seeing this White Fox Active campaign 🙄 I know being in activewear makes sense for protein powder advert but come on! At least she didn't wear her leggings as well, I suppose.

What on earth is that pose! 🤣 For some reason it's giving me chicken vibes 😂
raw-chicken-sitting-lazy.jpg

• Haha

Paddington84

Does anyone else find it odd that Sarah constantly talks about fox like he's some one of a kind kid? He loves being outdoors, he loves water, he loves touching things outdoors, he's so adventurous, so active etc etc.
Has she ever met any other toddler?
All of his behavior is normal. Nothing new, nothing out of the ordinary.
Yes he's very cute. But he's just a normal toddler. No different to most.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

AlfDen97

"MoNdayY MeeTIngZ"

Talking to a friend at your dining table or going to the nUu house to see your tiler (spoiler alert- she wants them to be white :rolleyes:) is not "having a meeting."

You don't book in a plumber to fix your toilet and then claim you have to leave work because you "have a meeting." Ugh... Not a big deal, but such a pet peeve of mine with this chick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Sarah is her stories “My hair is like this because I just had a shower and it was one of those ones where I didn’t wash my hair”
Sarah on her grid “I just had a bath with Fox where we cuddled and he listened to my heartbeat and reminisced about being in the womb”

Get a fucking grip Sarah. Fox isn’t special. Sure he is cute and he has developed as he should but he is literally like every other toddler his age.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50