Sarah's Day #6 House of white, always right, boyfriend can’t go out at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe some of you remember this, I posted these screenshots on gurugossip all the way back in March and her attitude yesterday reminded me of them. She is completely incapable of understanding when somebody is giving her constructive criticism or just looking for a GENUINE answer. She thinks everyone is out to get her and cancel her and ruin her. She needs to look at herself long and hard in the mirror and see what kind of person she is.

I felt bad for this girl in the youtube comments and the way Sarah is so PATRONISING and delusional drives me absolutely crazy. Telling these fans that their comments are aggressive, hurtful or that they need to "face the consequences of their actions". Girl, stfu. You need to face the consequences of your actions. Nobody's a bigger bully than you are.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Won't beat the last one, but I had an idea :LOL::

Our story left of in the wonderful land of Cronullafornia which is ruled by the most holistic princess there ever was. Our princess Sezzy really had a wonderful life. In her world, having a keep cup at home is just as good as using it. And going to the hospital is totally out of date because she has her very own, personal doctor: Dr. Google. Dr. Google always agrees with her and only gives her the best, most natural, useless medicine there is. Because a princess with an upset tummy is not a bubbly, happy ruler over her people.

Every morning, after sipping her pink poop drink, she goes out into the wonderful world. But she's seen it all. The beach, the park, Cronullafornia is really small. So pilates it is. In princess land, the boyzzz take care of the offspring while the mums get all the credit for having the hardest life. Always having a phone in your hand can really burn you out, you know.

But lately, there has been some turmoil in Cronullafornia. A bunch of nasty trolls have come to spread the lies about white privilege. They are always watching the princess and leave nasty comments while she is sleeping. This is so mean. How can she delete the lies when she's asleep? They tell all kinds of crazy tales. About her travelling during a pandemic, calling people "haters" for criticising the princess of our holy-hollistic-land or even saying her products are overpriced and stolen.

How will our princess end this misery? She must find the ingredients for the magic potion, that makes all trolls diappear. Hidden in this thread are many clues on how to mix this potion. And if done right, the trolls will move to a different land and our princess can finally poop in peace again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Do we think this latest recipe she shared is indicative of the type of quality control/proofreading we can expect from her cOoKiNg pRoJeCt?!

"Dedicated" coconut...:ROFLMAO::unsure:😬

IMG_2705.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Do we think this latest recipe she shared is indicative of the type of quality control/proofreading we can expect from her cOoKiNg pRoJeCt?!

View attachment 211972
Correct me please if I am mistaken but quick oats and steel cut oats are the exact opposites, one cooks quickly and one required long cooking....also, where does one purchase dedicated coconut? ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sarah says she talks to the followers exactly like she talks to her friends and her sisters like this: "all real and raw and complaints and flat days"! What I'm wondering is does she silence their questions, comments and concerns as well?
I don't like hanging out with someone who complains all the time and won't let you disagree.
She used to be kind of charmingly altruistic and low budget but has turned into a constant sideshow of materialistic obsession and emotional poverty.
That poor window guy. The irony of hating hate while you hate on someone else. Seeing this is what's becoming of her, I think it brings out my inner Regina George and I wonder why I watch. But good god she's getting messy and I want to witness what I know may one day explode and harm people. This "support group" has helped me find humour, and comfort in the fact that there are others who see the bloom has fallen off the rose and her influence is a house of cards.
She has legions of juvenile fans validating her atrocious immature behavior and she actually builds her defense on comments that tell her what she wants to hear.
I worry something tragic is coming soon especially because she is admitting a mini breakdown today, Kurts looking like he's dying inside and mothering Fox is appearing to be burdensome for her. Worst of all anyone could get COVID at any moment and really learn what a crisis is.
This thread is churning so fast and looks like there's a lot of people who can envision the moment when the poop hits the fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

View attachment 211972
I don't know the budget of most of her followers, but back in high school and college, currants would have been difficult for me to find and macadamia nuts would have been completely out of the question because they're expensive af where I live. If this is any indication of her cooking project, it's going to alienate a lot of people from purchasing it. She needs to include easily accessible ingredients or at the very least mention substitutes. I know it specifically says macadamia maple bark, but I think she should let people know that they can use raisins instead of currants and another widely available and affordable nut instead of macadamia nuts. People need options. Her recipes gross me out, but you'd think she'd want it to appeal to all budgets and diets. Just my take on it all.

Reactions: 22
I don't know the budget of most of her followers, but back in high school and college, currants would have been difficult for me to find and macadamia nuts would have been completely out of the question because they're expensive af where I live. If this is any indication of her cooking project, it's going to alienate a lot of people from purchasing it.
Truly! I think macadamia is consistently the most expensive nut on the market, unless you live somewhere like Hawaii. Even then it's considered a luxury nut. But perhaps because the average age of her followers is middle and high school aged (teens) they live with their parents so they don't have a food budget to worry about?

Reactions: 15
Adding the boy dancing to her stories 4 hours after framing ‘white privilege’ as an insult, is just another example of how she doesn’t get ‘it’. She used him as a token to deflect from what she had done and try to spin the story. She might not be going to klan rallies but her actions are still problematic as duck and insulting.

Reactions: 48
I don't know the budget of most of her followers, but back in high school and college, currants would have been difficult for me to find and macadamia nuts would have been completely out of the question because they're expensive af where I live. If this is any indication of her cooking project, it's going to alienate a lot of people from purchasing it. She needs to include easily accessible ingredients or at the very least mention substitutes. I know it specifically says macadamia maple bark, but I think she should let people know that they can use raisins instead of currants and another widely available and affordable nut instead of macadamia nuts. People need options. Her recipes gross me out, but you'd think she'd want it to appeal to all budgets and diets. Just my take on it all.
macadamia.jpg

Who is this book for exactly? Because it isn't for the majority of her squad and the average grocery budget. Cookbooks these days always have recommended substitutes for dietary reasons for when an ingredient can't be easily sourced. Girl, think.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
For someone who claims to be a happy & positive person all the time, she sure admits to having a lot of flat, grumpy days. She seems to be having them weekly. Is that not indicative of something bigger going on with her mental health? Girl needs to admit that she needs help, she is definitely spiralling.
And predictable as always, she's channelling Patrick Bateman in her PiLaTeS RooM this morning with a selfie where she's pushing her ass out so far she's nearly breaking her back, in another effort to distract from her tantrum yesterday.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
View attachment 212084

Who is this book for exactly? Because it isn't for the majority of her squad and the average grocery budget. Cookbooks these days always have recommended substitutes for dietary reasons for when an ingredient can't be easily sourced. Girl, think.
This is what confuses me. I don't know who she's actually creating this for because nearly every recipe calls for expensive or hard to find specialty ingredients. That can be difficult at any age, but especially when you're young and on a budget. Even the coconut oil and the organic maple syrup in that recipe can be expensive. This project seems like a fast tracked money grab and not a well thought out passion project at least as far as recipes go. I'm not surprised of course, but if I remember correctly she said she was consulting a dietician and I think a legal team, so I'm curious to see how it all plays out.

Reactions: 13
Truly! I think macadamia is consistently the most expensive nut on the market, unless you live somewhere like Hawaii. Even then it's considered a luxury nut. But perhaps because the average age of her followers is middle and high school aged (teens) they live with their parents so they don't have a food budget to worry about?
Money isn’t an issue for her fans. They happily drop hundreds on sweat shop clothing so I doubt they will be upset by spending $10 on nuts. Remember guyzzz, health is for the rich who can afford organic and over priced magic powders

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine wanting to vlog over hanging with your kid and fiance. Her vlogging videos are all the same boring content.

Reactions: 19
She’s got so much money now she’s forgotten what it’s like to not be able to afford expensive ingredients. People have pointed this out and she always has some passive aggressive response about how you can substitute. This app will be a flop because all her recipes are bland.
At least she’s starting to admit she’s working out more than once a day because we all know she’s used that room daily since the reformer arrived ain’t nobody going to believe it’s the first workout she’s ever done in there.

Reactions: 13

Her highly requested?

First time I heard about it is when she asked in her stories if people wanted the recipe: Yes or Super YES were the only two answers.
Did she mention those barks a lot? like highly? TBF I really try not to give her views and only follow the madness on tattle so maybe I missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Most of her posts yesterday highlighted why she doesn’t have a close knit group of friends or collaborate with other influencers. Her passive aggressive condescending tone is that of a teenager, as many others have commented it’s that high school mentality. The lies, manipulation and shaming are so toxic.

From a business perspective (not even commenting on her personally) using the ‘Sarah’s Day’ platform to witch and whinge about businesses, shame followers and not disclosing ads/partnerships/collabs it just unprofessional. Talking about your son’s health issues/hair/toilet habits when you are a ‘holistic health and fitness princess’ doesn’t fit. Posting a recipe straight after you rant about haters, whinging about windows after an expensive (and unnecessary) domestic trip. Sarah is a walking contradiction in damage control even more so lately.

Reactions: 43
Okay I’ve just had a thought, not sure if I’m late to the party but her blasting the window frame people so that one of her lemmings who’s dad has a business can supply for free?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.