Sarah's Day #6 House of white, always right, boyfriend can’t go out at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some tea on the couple of luxury walls in the comment section of her boring reno vlog. I can barely even see the walls I don’t know if it’s my internet connection or it’s badly filmed but to see the finish I guess you have to have a close up or actually touch it. Is it just uneven plaster and then paint? I child could have done that.
View attachment 230441View attachment 230442
Who are they talking about? Who lives on their property and who is rude? The wall people or Sarah and Kurt?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 230445
Sarahs art piece. In Elsas vlog she says hers was custom made with their story as a couple. I am guessing Sarah went for the same? I can see bananas. I honestly don’t know if I like it it’s clearly her style of colours matching the house. Sarah herself is not artsy or creative and it’s baffling how much she copied Elsas style but then they all seem to follow the same trend of beige colours. Elsas baby stuff is all in the same beige colour made out of rattan. 🤷‍♀️
honestly, so funny to realize she copped all her "ideas" from Elsa. I believe even the staircase bannister is the same as Elsa's, no? I have no information about Elsa other than doing a cursory inventory of her IG when she was mentioned here last thread. I saw her bannister and immediately said "I bet Sezza will copy that". Lol here we go. But if what you say is true about the "story of a relationship" within this "flesh" coloured art piece, it's even THAT more cringe that a totally unique and custom idea of Elsa and the artist is co-opted and taken by Sezzy. It's so weird to me to just copy someone else's style down to a custom, romantic art piece (no matter how ugly others may find it) and pass it off as your own idea. What a boring life to have no identity at 28! Honestly, it's kind of sad. A lot of people struggle with identity at all ages (and no shade to them, myself included), but the fact that she is so lacking an identity of her own in every aspect of her life that she copies others (in work and home and lifestyle), but to at the same time PROFIT off the idea that you're some novel idea/entity that all these teens worship ??? I DO NOT understand. The last thing I'll say is - I feel sad (relatively, as I have no sympathy for his problematic behaviors) watching Kurt lose his very unique identity. He came into the relationship with hobbies, interests, goals, and friendships and at this point I would say he has lost all of that and it's all been replaced by Sarah, her goals and her vision of the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 230445
Sarahs art piece. In Elsas vlog she says hers was custom made with their story as a couple. I am guessing Sarah went for the same? I can see bananas. I honestly don’t know if I like it it’s clearly her style of colours matching the house. Sarah herself is not artsy or creative and it’s baffling how much she copied Elsas style but then they all seem to follow the same trend of beige colours. Elsas baby stuff is all in the same beige colour made out of rattan. 🤷‍♀️
which one is which?

The “free” is very fitting if it’s custom made. Considering Sarah gets everything for free 😂

Also, she actually spends more time launching nuuu products instead of actual content. How do her stans not see through her money scamming ways!

Reactions: 14
Its little things like this that exposes her ED. Popping out her collarbone and actually sticking her finger into the gap...

Surprise surprise there is another cash gap "surprise drop" happening. They must need cash atm as these keep happening quick and fast. Nuuuu pitty putty, nuuuu tropeka, nuuuuu active wear.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What's more embarrassing - Sez actually asking Elsa if she could use the same artist and completely copy her artwork idea or Sez just going ahead and doing it and Elsa noticing for herself that she's totally copied her…? lol

I guess "Imitation is the highest form of flattery" - ego boost for Elsa

Reactions: 8
Rant ahead
As a 'content creater' or 'influencer' you need to be providing content that is useful or informative or motivating or a whole list of other things. I've noticed Sarah does none of this. Steph phase for example, amazing at hacks and ideas and things for young mums and what not, plus has her diaries and planners all of which she produced herself. Christie does her GYST days, also has those drinks she produces HERSELF. Georgie has a tit tonne of content on so many channels I have no idea how the girl sleeps, she's a machine, plus naked harvest and R&C. Then there is Sarah that films like 3% of her life and calls it a day. Offers nothing that I mentioned above. It's all about me me me. She won't even share her tit recipes now because she's trying to cash in on that too. Id honestly love to hear from a Stan what value they get from watching her fake tit. She's honestly the laziest influencer that I know of.

Reactions: 21
In her latest stories she was talking about how she loved to "inject" surprise clothing drops in between the campaigns. I CACKLED LOL! Great choice of word! Who else would have thought to choose the word 'inject' when describing how she drops a smaller clothing line in between haha.. Did anyone else catch this?

edit: for those who dont follow her insta she has annouced a SURPRISE drop of her 'speckled range'
IMG_1799.PNG

Reactions: 6
Rant ahead
As a 'content creater' or 'influencer' you need to be providing content that is useful or informative or motivating or a whole list of other things. I've noticed Sarah does none of this. Steph phase for example, amazing at hacks and ideas and things for young mums and what not, plus has her diaries and planners all of which she produced herself. Christie does her GYST days, also has those drinks she produces HERSELF. Georgie has a tit tonne of content on so many channels I have no idea how the girl sleeps, she's a machine, plus naked harvest and R&C. Then there is Sarah that films like 3% of her life and calls it a day. Offers nothing that I mentioned above. It's all about me me me. She won't even share her tit recipes now because she's trying to cash in on that too. Id honestly love to hear from a Stan what value they get from watching her fake tit. She's honestly the laziest influencer that I know of.
I used to love watching her videos (before I realised how problematic, racist and anti-feminist she is) and completely agree with you - she now offers absolutely no value in her content. It's so boring these days. And when you have that realisation/epiphany that all her content is sponsored it just ruins anything that you did still somewhat enjoy watching. I used to love when she filmed her skincare, made smoothies or baking, random day in the life videos but it's all just sponsored products and 'look at my perfect house/baby/clothes/holidays' - totally unrelatable tit with no value. She's either dumb and has no idea for longevity in a position like this you need to be offering your community value OR she just doesn't care because she's making so much money she thinks she can continue to make money regardless.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I’ve just realised just how not family friendly their backyard is! I actually like it but it’s definitely more for a family with kids over the age of at least 12!
Theres no room for a trampoline, swing set or anything like that! They have one small strip of grass that has to shared between Fox, Abby and however many more children they have. The pool is only seasonal so can only be used a few months of the year.

I’m in the middle of looking for a house to buy and if it has no backyard it is automatically a no for this exact reason.

Reactions: 18
I’ve just realised just how not family friendly their backyard is! I actually like it but it’s definitely more for a family with kids over the age of at least 12!
Theres no room for a trampoline, swing set or anything like that! They have one small strip of grass that has to shared between Fox, Abby and however many more children they have. The pool is only seasonal so can only be used a few months of the year.

I’m in the middle of looking for a house to buy and if it has no backyard it is automatically a no for this exact reason.
But as long as Sarah has a pilates room, that's the most important thing right? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I think you’re confusing Sarah with someone who cares about what her child needs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Wait did she not shower after working out? Then she did her makeup, I hope she washed her face at least. Then is she going to try on different active wear and make them all sweaty from her post work out no shower body. Wow what is wrong with her seriously...

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The way she talks about her product launches is just hilarious. As if that was her main content and people are waiting to see campaign videos from her every week. Which maybe would be the case if she was an actual content creator and working on different campaigns for different brands in exiting Locations. But these are her products, she is the model and the location more often than not is their own living room. Who gets exited for all the launches? And why are they all announced so shortly before the drop now?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait did she not shower after working out? Then she did her makeup, I hope she washed her face at least. Then is she going to try on different active wear and make them all sweaty from her post work out no shower body. Wow what is wrong with her seriously...
She did say she was going home to shower - it grates me because she pronounces it like SHOWAHH. Dreading the moment she talks about a NuUu ShOwAHH.
Her upper body looked SO different in her stories this afternoon, she honestly misrepresents herself so much!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I remember correctly a week or so ago we were commenting on how she never shares any of the stories her followers tag her in i.e. progress pics from SITSI, them excited to receive a new product or visit a place Sarah recommended... it honestly made me laugh when I checked her stories and saw she's reshared a bunch of SITSI progress pics, tit Protein packages etc... also seems very much like a bit of a marketing ploy to get her followers more engaged before she launches yet ANOTHER money grab or is that just me?

Edited to add: also yes Sarah with your past collections you've done a fun bonus one.... about 6 months after the initial release to keep interest up. You haven't released a collection, released a fun bonus surprise collection two weeks later AND THEN 2 months later added on a fun new collection that so far seems to bear little to no resemblance to her Reboot collection??? That's not a fun surprise to keep engagement up, that's just constantly needing cash to fund your extravagant lifestyle. I'm honestly just so confused by her right now

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.