Sarah's Day #6 House of white, always right, boyfriend can’t go out at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Is it just me or is Sarah getting a lot more sensitive lately and blocking everything? I commented on her doxxing the other girl and ended up blocked. Even when it was phrased really politely she doesn't seem to be able to handle any type of question or criticism. I used to be a fan of her content (never bought her products) but as a woman in her early 20s I really appreciated her lifestyle and fitness goals. After Sarah's reaction to the cultural appropriation scandal I felt sick to my core about her and ended up here. I was actually shocked by all the things I missed out on by never reading her comments or etc but passivley following. I also didn't pick up on how disordered her eating was until it was pointed out and I realised that subconsciously my own relationship with food was worsening because of her. After that I unfollowed but still lurked. I think after today I'm definitley ready to let go of her completly. So glad there is a place in the internet that isn't policed by Sarah 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 10.49.24.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 10.49.48.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 10.50.12.png

"Screenshotting someone's post and sending it around to your friends is not supportive or encouraging"...but complaining about a window company , naming them & then posting it to your 1.1m followers is totally okay. It's also fine to screen shot a DM with a users account visible so that your followers can easily find her & attack her. It's always one rule for Sarah...
HONEST TO GOD, Sarah is absolutely vile, totally not supportive/encouraging and has never been a 'nice girl'. I remember in one of her older videos that she said she didn't have many girl friends at school because they were "mean". I think that is so telling, an no wonder she didn't have girl friends as "nice girls attract nice girls" remember 🤣:rolleyes:.

Also, she's clearly talking about the forums in that insta post.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I got a response! Tried to make it sound more ‘stanny’ so she wouldn’t just delete 😂 oh and deffo not using my personal insta, don’t want ppl thinking I’m a stezzy minion lmao
41C058F8-4C6D-4BDC-85AA-31E5F945CCAB.jpeg

Edited to add: also this seems kinda suss, like we all know they’re converse by the logo it’s not some small brand u have to tag cos everyone’s gonna ask where’d u get those shoes?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I got a response! Tried to make it sound more ‘stanny’ so she wouldn’t just delete 😂 oh and deffo not using my personal insta, don’t want ppl thinking I’m a stezzy minion lmao
View attachment 212327
Edited to add: also this seems kinda suss, like we all know they’re converse by the logo it’s not some small brand u have to tag cos everyone’s gonna ask where’d u get those shoes?!

Agree with your edit comments. Makes absolutely no sense to tag Converse as if her followers are wondering what brand they are/where she got them from.
I really think they are sponsored as she's been dropping comments about them in videos and stories.

Reactions: 28
I sent through an inquiry to Converse earlier in the week about Sarah, I'll let you guys know if I get back a response. My shopping cart is waiting to proceed or be cleared :ROFLMAO:

Two palms have Converse listed as one of the brands that Kurt has organically partnered with https://twopalms.com.au/talent/kurttilse/

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 212327
That is a straight lie, she only tags if they sponsor her. She never tags or replies to anyone if they ask where it’s from if it’s something she had to buy herself.
I remember when she did a IGTV skin care routine and was using a headband and so many people asked where she got but she just replied “some shop in Cronulla” even though there was a logo on the headband.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Speaking of, if she is sponsored by Converse, I wonder what can be done about her outright lying about it? That just seems another level of unethical from not mentioning it to denying it.

Reactions: 22
What I don’t get is why is it even a big deal to lie about being sponsored? I’ve never cared if someone discloses it I actually respect it way more and I feel like good for them. She’s always been shady about any ads and I remember when she was sponsored by Bondi sands and someone asked why she never disclosed it and her actual pathetic response was “I assumed everyone knew I was working with them” like duh 🙄
She thinks people are actually stupid and she can get away with anything.
I wonder if that would slide with Something like an AFL team, they advertise them and try to sell stuff to you but just assumed you just know they are sponsored without any mention on the screen or during the games.

edit to add- do any of you ever think twice about making a purchase if someone discloses it’s actually an ad? Or do you feel the same as me?

Reactions: 23
View attachment 212300View attachment 212301View attachment 212302

"Screenshotting someone's post and sending it around to your friends is not supportive or encouraging"...but complaining about a window company , naming them & then posting it to your 1.1m followers is totally okay. It's also fine to screen shot a DM with a users account visible so that your followers can easily find her & attack her. It's always one rule for Sarah...
HONEST TO GOD, Sarah is absolutely vile, totally not supportive/encouraging and has never been a 'nice girl'. I remember in one of her older videos that she said she didn't have many girl friends at school because they were "mean". I think that is so telling, an no wonder she didn't have girl friends as "nice girls attract nice girls" remember 🤣:rolleyes:.

Also, she's clearly talking about the forums in that insta post.
Aside from her being a total hypocrite with her message in this post.. it’s so funny that she has used that photo to go with the message. Isn’t that the model who seemed annoyed with Sarah when she was acting up in front of the camera in her vlog and talking about her milky boobs? (Can’t bring myself to use her actual phrase in case I throw up). That girl isn’t even her friend, and probably was so relieved when that shoot was over! She just chose the photo as it’s a good one and shows off her body. Would have been much more genuine if she used a nice photo of her and her sisters, or you know an actual friend? Oh right yeah... my bad...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You know what’s interesting - there’s no development application for her “nuu house” at all - council might want to know about that...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What I don’t get is why is it even a big deal to lie about being sponsored? I’ve never cared if someone discloses it I actually respect it way more and I feel like good for them. She’s always been shady about any ads and I remember when she was sponsored by Bondi sands and someone asked why she never disclosed it and her actual pathetic response was “I assumed everyone knew I was working with them” like duh 🙄
She thinks people are actually stupid and she can get away with anything.
I wonder if that would slide with Something like an AFL team, they advertise them and try to sell stuff to you but just assumed you just know they are sponsored without any mention on the screen or during the games.

edit to add- do any of you ever think twice about making a purchase if someone discloses it’s actually an ad? Or do you feel the same as me?
I’d prefer a disclosure of sponsorship. If the brand seems to align with the influencer it seems more genuine. Also depends how many sponsored posts they do too. But I make sure I ask myself, ‘do I actually need this, can I get it from somewhere else for a better price etc.’ the sneakiness is annoying. Also, why would I buy a super expensive fruit n nut mix for example when I can make it myself or go to the supermarket for a fraction of the price. Don’t always need an influencers face on something. (Supporting small businesses aside).

Reactions: 17
I’d prefer a disclosure of sponsorship. If the brand seems to align with the influencer it seems more genuine. Also depends how many sponsored posts they do too. But I make sure I ask myself, ‘do I actually need this, can I get it from somewhere else for a better price etc.’ the sneakiness is annoying. Also, why would I buy a super expensive fruit n nut mix for example when I can make it myself or go to the supermarket for a fraction of the price. Don’t always need an influencers face on something. (Supporting small businesses aside).
Yeah I agree, I’ve definitely fallen down the trap of buying Sarah’s crap before when I was pregnant which I will never again but I’m always a skeptic if something is sponsored or been gifted and whether it’s genuine but I respect someone a lot more when they disclose it and are honest.

Reactions: 10
Two palms have Converse listed as one of the brands that Kurt has organically partnered with https://twopalms.com.au/talent/kurttilse/
The link isn't working for me on mobile but I KNEW I saw the logo on there! I obviously missed it when I looked the other week. Unless it was just put back... 🤔

(most likely my error lol)

Edit: Just be on and had a look and I realise I didn't view their individual pages, so that's why I couldn't find the logo again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Speaking of, if she is sponsored by Converse, I wonder what can be done about her outright lying about it? That just seems another level of unethical from not mentioning it to denying it.
Perhaps someone can send it to Converse? If she's indeed sponsored by them and lies about it, she might lose that sponsorship. It's worth a shot if anyone feels up to it. If she is sponsored, they're big enough to not need her. Might want to make them aware of Kurt's fagg*t photo and her recent cultural appropriation. They probably won't want to align with someone who so casually illustrates their blatant homophobia and racism.

Ah so cringe 😬
Oh my gosh she's just so dumb! That sort of question usually means that the person thinks she looks too young to have a child, is acting too immature to have a child, doesn't resemble the kid at all or all of the above. It's usually asked as an insult where I'm from. Only Sarah the narc would think it's a compliment and indication of her life's goal to be a milf (definitely not a milf in my opinion. Her average physique, narcissistic, mean girl personality and huge donkey teeth ruin it for me).

Also, that post is just her fishing for compliments because she's super insecure. Even if I believed for a second that it did happen, that's the sort of thing you share with your best friend or partner. It's like being asked for ID when buying alcohol and it gives you a little confidence boost. Her posting this to a million people is just her begging for validation from strangers because her life is devoid of real, lasting friendships. Sad really, but definitely to be expected since we've all seen the true Sarah.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Perhaps someone can send it to Converse? If she's indeed sponsored by them and lies about it, she might lose that sponsorship. It's worth a shot if anyone feels up to it. If she is sponsored, they're big enough to not need her. Might want to make them aware of Kurt's fagg*t photo and her recent cultural appropriation. They probably won't want to align with someone who so casually illustrates their blatant homophobia and racism.

Oh my gosh she's just so dumb! That sort of question usually means that the person thinks she looks too young to have a child, is acting too immature to have a child, doesn't resemble the kid at all or all of the above. It's usually asked as an insult where I'm from. Only Sarah the narc would think it's a compliment and indication of her life's goal to be a milf (definitely not a milf in my opinion. Her average physique, narcissistic, mean girl personality and huge donkey teeth ruin it for me).

Also, that post is just her fishing for compliments because she's super insecure. Even if I believed for a second that it did happen, that's the sort of thing you share with your best friend or partner. It's like being asked for ID when buying alcohol and it gives you a little confidence boost. Her posting this to a million people is just her begging for validation from strangers because her life is devoid of real, lasting friendships. Sad really, but definitely to be expected since we've all seen the true Sarah.
It's possible someone said it to her, I mean she dresses like an over sized toddler (sorry small human), is flat chested, her so-called friends are 13yrs old, chucks tantrums in public and talks as if she just graduated highschool last year 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hahaha looks like someone read the potential new thread title about being stuck in her Cronulla box 🤣 As if she has an open mind and is unafraid to step out of her comfort zone. The poor girl is so far inside the box I'm surprised she can see daylight. No wonder she's so cold all the time. She's even more fake on The Health Code than she is on Sarah's Day.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.