Sarah's Day #6 House of white, always right, boyfriend can’t go out at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe some of you remember this, I posted these screenshots on gurugossip all the way back in March and her attitude yesterday reminded me of them. She is completely incapable of understanding when somebody is giving her constructive criticism or just looking for a GENUINE answer. She thinks everyone is out to get her and cancel her and ruin her. She needs to look at herself long and hard in the mirror and see what kind of person she is.

I felt bad for this girl in the youtube comments and the way Sarah is so PATRONISING and delusional drives me absolutely crazy. Telling these fans that their comments are aggressive, hurtful or that they need to "face the consequences of their actions". Girl, stfu. You need to face the consequences of your actions. Nobody's a bigger bully than you are.
Why does she feel so much more superior to her followers like they can’t be people with their own thoughts and belief systems that don’t always line up with hers? Does she act that superior to her friends and family? duck that!! Someone can follow and like her content and then disagree with something she’s said or done and still continue to support and enjoy her content without fear of being censored and blocked. She’s shooting herself in the foot my blocking every single person that has any opinion or feeling when she the one who’s has fucked up. They may still be happy to continue to follow and buy her crap (why would you though). That’s so unhealthy to live in a world like that and only have people around you that agree with everything you do you can’t grow or mature as a human and definitely can’t teach your son that it is healthy to have people give you constructive criticism and you can grow from that. I’m worried Fox who is such a great kid, is going to turn out to be this entitled selfish little brat who can’t take a shred of criticism from anyone around him and will be emotionally stunted.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi everyone, finally made the move from GG.
Wow, her rants were bad. Like many said before, I also assume that likely she messed up something with the measurements of the windows. Otherwise the window guy would at least be obligated to provide windows that fit.
But both rants put her in such a bad light. When she tries to justify herself by saying she treats talking to her followers like talking to her sisters/friends, she should have realised that she should have rather ranted to her sister and not to 1 million people. Jeez, I even get being frustrated when something doesn’t work out (even when it’s your fault or during a pandemic) but she could have easily prevented this by only mentioning that they are figuring out some issues with the windows of the new house..

Just saw that she says her cooking project might be released within 6 weeks. I bet this won’t happen, seems so random to put this out on instagram like this.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ugh I can't move past the fact that she doxxed the woman ("troll") that sent her that message and the window company. She really is a nasty piece of work. Girl would be wise to remember that a bunch of people online know her current address and her NuU house address too - how would she like to have that revealed online? She has 1.1m best friends online, maybe they'd like to know so they can all send her Happy Birthday cards in two weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Correct me please if I am mistaken but quick oats and steel cut oats are the exact opposites, one cooks quickly and one required long cooking....also, where does one purchase dedicated coconut? ☺
You're totally right - steel cut oats are NOT quick oats (at least where I'm from - Canada) they're very different in cooking time and most importantly texture, steel cut oats in this recipe would literally be like eat tiny bits of rock.

Reactions: 25
One of her followers asked her was she going to rent out her apartment and she said they will probably do that. Fark imagine having her as a land lord, no thanks.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
One of her followers asked her was she going to rent out her apartment and she said they will probably do that. Fark imagine having her as a land lord, no thanks.
bet she will be a no pets/no children and whatever other discriminatory things you can think of under the sun lmao
Also, a crazy stan will prob try to move in lol.

Reactions: 30
Is she sponsored by converse now too, they are tagged in the latest post
Someone else wondered this in the last thread and I was going to reply saying that Converse were one of the brands on their Two Palms Media website. But then I checked and the logo was gone. I'm sure it was there at one point cos I remember thinking that it explained why she always wears Converse.

Perhaps their partnership has moved to a sponsor ship so now she's removed the logo to be less obvious. Because we all know she has a phobia of disclosing her sponsors.

Reactions: 15
You're totally right - steel cut oats are NOT quick oats (at least where I'm from - Canada) they're very different in cooking time and most importantly texture, steel cut oats in this recipe would literally be like eat tiny bits of rock.
Thank you, my thought as well, I usually do steel cut in the slow cooker overnight.

Reactions: 6
Yes was going to say you could literally break your teeth using steel cut in this way 😂 But not surprised she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. This app is going to be riddled with errors like this. On the plus side if it's on the app store it should get totally annihilated in the reviews and nothing she can do about it!🤞

[Edit: I just wanted to add I know people are always looking for better & positive influencers and I've really been enjoying Krissy Cela. She seems like a sweetheart, promotes diversity & offers actual effective training ♥]

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Dude if someone suggested you were Fox's nanny, they are saying it looks like you didn't give birth to him. DOX 'EM

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.