Sarahs Day #58 She wouldn't be under spiritual attacks if she had just got the covid vax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say this and it is reflective of a much broader issue in the industry, but she does not have the body type to be a professional ballerina. No amount of form would help.

Reactions: 29
I'm just sitting here thinking about how her ")i don't use my kids for content" line is the best gift she has given us in a while, she literally contradicts this statement every day hahaha

Like when she used to insist fox doesn't watch tv

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I'm just sitting here thinking about how her ")i don't use my kids for content" line is the best gift she has given us in a while, she literally contradicts this statement every day hahaha

or that she doesn’t get lip filler, it’s just the wind

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 09.43.57.png

100% of the time, Malakai seems like he's over it.
Barely 4 months old and SO OVER HIS MOTHER and the way she holds him.

The list of lies is endless, growing and honestly so stupid at this point. She doesnt even care to maintain the lies that she contradicts so often.

- I eat HUUUUGE meals
- Im always eating
- I'm SAHHHHHH busyyyyy
- No lip filler
- No daycare for Fox, I'm a full time MUMMMMM
- NO shoes in the house!
- No house help, no dishwasher

This might be the pettiest thing to point out, but just the other day she was hyping up this big new plant and getting to filming with it, and here it is looking all sad in the corner 🥲
LOL why is Macpac even in the frame?! Freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
This might be the pettiest thing to point out, but just the other day she was hyping up this big new plant and getting to filming with it, and here it is looking all sad in the corner 🥲
WHat did she do to that plant???? it's dead in just days since she got it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
oh my god what has she done to it - or not done to it - like water it!! or too much water!!! don't know!!! just stop and fix it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
oh my god what has she done to it - or not done to it - like water it!! or too much water!!! don't know!!! just stop and fix it!!!
It kind of looks like a large Peace Lily? Which are known for being dramatic (Sarah's spirit plant tbh) when not watered. Such a wierd aesthetic- sad plant, random child.

• Haha
She needs to water it. Its a peace lily. when they look like that, they just need to water it but i doubt she is a plant mum, she barely is a mum to anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Caveat: I haven’t listened to the podcast ep and I never do, but this… 🙄 trying to hype up wellness and being unique?

“Like oh my god it’s so cool. Wellness is like totally different for everyone. Whether it’s eating healthy or skin care or working out”.

Ummm what about mental wellness and resilience Sezzz? Why is wellness just code for aesthetics for you??? So so so sad.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Jesus Mary and Joseph the outfit TikTok is cringe. Imagine wearing a FULL MATCHING TRACKSUIT and then throwing a BLAZER on top and some BOOTS on the bottom. What a confused look. Send thoughts and prayers.
Only 11 comments on the video. Id say most people agree with you 😅

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.