Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While we’re at it, leaving this here for Sezzy to read.
Be not deceived: neither FORNICATORS, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor THEIVES, nor COVETOUS, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor EXTORTIONERS, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Cor 6:9-10

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
is someone going to tell Christians what prayer is? 😂 When I was in the church meditation was seen as trying to empty your brain of thought which is just an invitation for the devil to corrupt you. 1) The duck? 2) Prayer IS meditation to Glob? You are zeroing in on a specific focus mentally 3) Sarah has nothing in her head to begin with.

Or if I speak in a more productive manner, Sarah's desire to do high-speed things and be productive doesn't come to fruition, but that doesn't matter. She needs to sweat, be out of breath and FEEL like a "weapon" because that's how she measures her worth. She doesn't know heck all about spirituality, this is just an opportunity to explain that she is unique and godfearing without saying yoga doesn't make her out of breath/doesn't give her the distraction of exertion so it's just not for her 🥰 So lets take her at her word and believe that based on her convictions she has set clear biblical boundaries on what she would personally like to avoid. (Nothing wrong with that.) So...she understands cultural limits then? I'd be genuinely shocked if these were the sorts of conversations she and Kurt had about their beliefs and how they'd like to live out their shared convictions. Mostly because I'd be surprised if they spoke at all. Maybe next week Sarah will teach us some ✨pulses✨ in box braids
Which is exactly why so many have full-on mental health struggles. All the church (not every, just generalising) want to do is “pray/prey” about it. Then you have the hyenas (Sissy) jump on to this and do what they do best. I can see how Tahlia + Kurt have anxiety.

Sarah’s Day is sure as heck making it known that this is e-book only has stretches + movement and nothing based on yoga 🤪

E-book needs to go away. The “Christian Family Vlogging” channel won’t work either cause of all her tit.

While we’re at it, leaving this here for Sezzy to read.
Be not deceived: neither FORNICATORS, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor THEIVES, nor COVETOUS, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor EXTORTIONERS, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Cor 6:9-10
She will probably need a dictionary for this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't know about you guys, but I'm starting to think that Sarah might not be like other girls

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Did she ever say what was the big drama the doctor told her to get an abortion over? The kid looks fine to me and I genuinely hope he s a happy healthy kid. Not saying all disabilities have to be physical but did she actually lie about that or what?

Reactions: 12
Did she ever say what was the big drama the doctor told her to get an abortion over? The kid looks fine to me and I genuinely hope he s a happy healthy kid. Not saying all disabilities have to be physical but did she actually lie about that or what?
Not yet… all in good time. The truth has a way of coming out. Especially when this dimwit cannot remember the lie’s she said yesterday. Im sure it’s only a matter of time before she slips up if it’s not true. Unfortunately it’s her innocent kids who pay the price of lies like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Just listening to the podcast now. They said that Sarah treats her fans like they’re bleeping idiots. And theyre talking about how Sarah never addresses the controversies and uses her kids as diversions and that’s she’s piss weak to not put a video apology up.

Very good 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Just listening to the podcast now. They said that Sarah treats her fans like they’re bleeping idiots. And theyre talking about how Sarah never addresses the controversies and uses her kids as diversions and that’s she’s piss weak to not put a video apology up.

Very good 👏
They also play the audio of Sarah saying the title will be “how to bounce back” and Kurt saying “who cares people are too insensitive” to contradict their post that blames an unnamed employee for the title. These are girls who used to fan girl over Sarah and the fact the have seen the light gives me much hope.

Also, self care is NOT reading the comments under the post on the healthcode instagram. So many people telling them it’s “great content” in what world is this great content? And saying that it is a person own problem if they have an issue with their content.

It’s almost unbearable to hate listen at this point, let alone listen to try and learn something?

I can’t deal with people who say it’s a persons own responsibility if they find something triggering to not read it? Sarah blatantly lies and does long winded nonsensical posts trying to appeal to these people who would find majority of her contact triggering then if they like one of her posts they may think she is someone they would want to follow, only to be confronted with her true intentions with is profiting from their insecurities without a care of their mental health. Don’t even get me started on the sponsored posts that show up for people who don’t even follow her. It should be illegal.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Ok summary of the podcast.
- began by touching on the podcast that was titled “bounce back after pregnancy”.
- read some evidence from their podcast to give context.
- discussed how small minded and caught up in diet culture both her and Kurt are
- discussed their language around “weight management” and “stretch marks” and how they were trying to be relatable and soft market their ebook, but how it was just diet culture in a mask.
- talked about how contradictory she was -eg not promoting bounce back culture and diet culture whilst acknowledging that her whole channel is based on her “project comebacks”.
- discussed the PR move of their “apology” about their podcast, how backhanded and contradictory it was, and that they only “apologised” because of their deal with Spotify. They mentioned how they were totally aware of the title, and that the “apology” is actually bullshit as they throw some imaginary person under the bus.
- provided clips to the original episode.
- acknowledged that it wasn’t an actually apology because they didn’t even say sorry.
- discuss previous controversies. Only “apologises” when it is related to a brand eg WFB, Spotify. Then proceed to discuss her ED book(which they called E book, but sounded like she was almost going to say ED book because that’s what we call it.) They talk about how her normal approach is to go offline, distract with her children as content, and then never mention it again.
- they mention that she never goes online to say sorry.
- acknowledge that this episode was a soft launch for her physio, so she has basically screwed her over and put her reputation on the line.
- acknowledges that Sarah and Kurt are leaning towards their own podcast house, so that eventually they won’t need to be held accountable and have anyone to report to when, I mean, if things go belly up.
- social media marketing for this episode/postpartum journey- re the white bikini and the edited picture. Very tone deaf and insensitive to actual PP mums.
- discussed their values in the “apology” and how it contradicted their stories and videos about how caught up in diet culture they are -eg, project comeback, Kurt’s “dad bod” and how they need to get back to leading a “healthier lifestyle”
- they agreed that they are both out of touch with people, and sympathised with PP mothers who are probably feeling vulnerable about their body.
- they discussed Sarah’s privilege in having a gym and access to fitness equipment, and how out of touch she was with her audience, thinking that looking good, I mean, feeling fit, was a high priority for PP mums
- they even discussed how does Sarah and Kurt have a platform that contributes so much controversy and drama and negative messaging.
- sympathised with PP’s and the pressure they are feeling.
- they pointed out that they were going to remove the episode, only to edit it instead. It didn’t make sense because the episode still instilled diet culture.

Big one today. Hope it helps

• Heart
Reactions: 76
- began by touching on the podcast that was titled “bounce back after pregnancy”.
- discussed how small minded and caught up in diet culture both her and Kurt are
- discussed their language around “weight management” and “stretch marks” and how they were trying to be relatable and soft market their ebook, but how it was just diet culture in a mask.
- talked about how contradictory she was -eg not promoting bounce back culture and diet culture whilst acknowledging that her whole channel is based on her “project comebacks”.
- discussed the PR move of their “apology” about their podcast, how backhanded and contradictory it was, and that they only “apologised” because of their deal with Spotify. They mentioned how they were totally aware of the title, and that the “apology” is actually bullshit as they throw some imaginary person under the bus.
- acknowledged that it wasn’t an actually apology because they didn’t even say sorry.
- discuss previous controversies. Only “apologises” when it is related to a brand eg WFB, Spotify. Then proceed to discuss her ED book(which they called E book, but sounded like she was almost going to say ED book because that’s what we call it.) They talk about how her normal approach is to go offline, distract with her children as content, and then never mention it again.
- acknowledge that this episode was a soft launch for her physio, so she has basically screwed her over and put her reputation on the line.
- acknowledges that Sarah and Kurt are leaning towards their own podcast house, so that eventually they won’t need to be held accountable and have anyone to report to when, I mean, if things go belly up.
- social media marketing for this episode/postpartum journey- re the white bikini and the edited picture. Very tone deaf and insensitive to actual PP mums.
- discussed their values in the “apology” and how it contradicted their stories and videos about how caught up in diet culture they are -eg, project comeback, Kurt’s “dad bod” and how they need to get back to leading a “healthier lifestyle”
- they agreed that they are both out of touch with people, and sympathised with PP mothers who are probably feeling vulnerable about their body.
- they discussed Sarah’s privilege in having a gym and access to fitness equipment, and how out of touch she was with her audience, thinking that looking good, I mean, feeling fit, was a high priority for PP mums
- they even discussed how does Sarah and Kurt have a platform that contributes so much controversy and drama and negative messaging.
- they pointed out that they were going to remove the episode, only to edit it instead. It didn’t make sense because the episode still instilled diet culture.

Thankyou for this 🥰
And this is why it’s good to keep up the momentum before they fully become the House of Vom 🤢🤢🤢

Hey Sezavom! Was Focks reaaalllyyy vomiting on Sunday night? Gee this chick stoops to all kinds of levels 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18

I just listened to it too!! Well done Outspoken girls, you covered this very well. Went into more detail then you have in the past!!

There is definitely one of the 3 triplets that tends to come to the defence of Sarah more then the others. Amy wasn't in thus episode so maybe she is the one lol Kate and Sophie covered it well.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Apparently it's a Christian/religious/jesusy thing so she's appealing to her godly audience
Must be one of the ✨new age-asthetic✨ churches cos I’ve never heard any of my churchy mates call their baby earthside unless referring to a pregnancy loss

Reactions: 6
I used to run in some crunchy, home birth circles (about a decade ago, it was a different time 😂), and earthside was definitely used then. I think it’s part of the ‘natural’ kinda aesthetic. And a lot of American fundamentalist Christians are doing the ‘natural’ crunchy thing. It’s really seeped into their culture. Along with right wing, anti vaxx views. It’s pretty interesting how that kinda hippy, crunchy, ‘health conscious’ group has swung the way it has.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Hillsong only baptises a child when they’re old enough to understand that they want to be baptised. I mean, they’re still a kid, so totally brainwashed by the religious stuff shoved down their throats so it’s not really their choice then, is it? I’d say C3 has similar beliefs probs

Reactions: 11
Is fox even baptised? lol

Also glad to see she’s still losing followers
I think they have gone on a big blocking spree with the "Bounce Back" scenario. I have seen alot of us comment on getting blocked in the last couple of days for not directly posting comments. I got blocked for Sarah (not healthcode) by responding to a comment on the healthcode lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.