Sarahs Day #54 No mat leave, I’m too controlling, exploit both kids, keep Sarahs Day Inc rolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently going through this 😩

We have spent sooo much money on different bottles, dummies and formula (also tried pumped breastmilk) to try and get my 4month old to take a bottle and she just hasn’t. Usually wouldn’t mind but I have to go back to work in the next couple of weeks with an exclusively breastfed baby. At this point her Dad has to bring her to me for feeds while I’m at work, I’m lucky he will be staying home with her though.

I think if you introduce a bottle straight away there is a higher chance of them not refusing but if you start introducing after like 6 weeks they have a preference by then and can refuse the bottle due to texture and flow.
Yeah, it was always called "nipple confusion" when my kids were babies and was told to stick to one or the other because if they get a nipple straight away vs a teat they tend to favour what ever they had first. Usually a bottle is easier to suck compared to a nipple so they start to favour the bottle for the easy flow.

Reactions: 6
They never seem to go anywhere out of their comfort zone. Hawaii similar to Australian coastal towns let’s be honest. Bali was a free giveaway and also a popular place for lots of Aussies. They always go up north staying near the coast sure it’s beautiful but with the money they have they could explore the whole world. What a dream.

They can’t leave Australia atm because you need to be vaccinated to even be able to fly anywhere internationally. Also bub is too young, a kids passport takes up to 6 weeks and you need the birth certificate which is unlikely they ordered that already.
They'd never dream of going anywhere besides Bali, Hawaii and comfort zone "costal" 😆 places. That would be outside the scope of their pea brains, they're too bogan and not creative or imaginative enough to think outside the box and plan a trip to somewhere actually different and exciting. They'd never want to go anywhere involving anything cultural because they're neither cultured or smart enough to be interested in art or history or just to learn about how people live in other countries. Such dull boring humans.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
"I went away to take a break from work but I brought my laptop to do work #worklifebalance #bossmum #milf"

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Saturday:
CRICKETS.
Sunday:
We're taking a place to a sEcrEtT location thats probs the onlyplace not overseas that unvaccinated people like us can go to.
But eep, it's raining, as per usual. And here we are at a resort, in the rain with one child who is recovering from RSV and another who wont have anything to do, while we work on our break away from work in a super expensive resort.
We wanted a break, but here we are, in the rain.

Guys, I so wanted to keep this going, but she's too boring to even make fun of.
😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
"I went away to take a break from work but I brought my laptop to do work #worklifebalance #bossmum #milf"
More like “I brought my laptop so that I can design a single thumbnail, call it WoRk, then tax deduct this entire trip because CoNtEnt”.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
So my sister is 29 weeks pregnant with her first child, has begun to follow sarah as she dove deep into pregnancy content from all places. Today she was watching Sarah’s story (or Kurt’s can’t remember) and said to me ‘she’s bounced back so well, I hope I do like her, she’s already in jeans!’ And I just broke a little inside and you BEST BELIEVE I pulled out the comparisons from fox’s birthday party (not that it was a party LOL) and showed my sister and said ‘no she hasn’t it’s all poses and photoshop, it’s all fake’

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
1. What does this have to do with the series of “holiday snaps”
2. Why is it labelled “day 1” when the entire thing is about what happens PRIOR to them taking a holiday
3. In what world is she working 24/7 or “overwhelmed and busy”
4. What was going through their minds when they took their barely 6 week old baby, on a plane, to a resort where it’s raining, and put him on a daybed naked.

edited to add evidence of her endangering her child while Kurt is watching fox / her showing that it’s only 25 degrees and overcast so he really should have more clothes on.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Surely the owners of Betoota read here 😂

1. What does this have to do with the series of “holiday snaps”
2. Why is it labelled “day 1” when the entire thing is about what happens PRIOR to them taking a holiday
3. In what world is she working 24/7 or “overwhelmed and busy”
4. What was going through their minds when they took their barely 6 week old baby, on a plane, to a resort where it’s raining, and put him on a daybed naked.

edited to add evidence of her endangering her child while Kurt is watching fox / her showing that it’s only 25 degrees and overcast so he really should have more clothes on.
Im honestly in absolute awe of Sarah and how she manages all her businesses on her own. Its not like she has a weekly house cleaner, full time stay at home partner, a family at her doorstep whenever she needs, about 10 + employees and people who manage her emails! It must be so grueling for her to answer 1 email outside business hours, how does she do it? Wait hold on, she works 24/7, never switches off, silly me!

She probabaly classifies writing that caption as "work".

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
This. This was going on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I can't wait for one of them to get Covid, one way or another, it's just a matter of time for all of us. But especially when you're unvaccinated and vulnerable. I'm 100% sure we'll never know/find out, but I can't wait for it to happen and uend their lives a little bit more.

Im sick of her blindness to her privilege. With the travelling with a vulnerable baby, with being unmasked in the airport, with just being so tone deaf over all.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She looks like she’s going to Jerusalem.
I’ve said it before, but I feel like she’s attempting (and failing) to do an effortless boho look, but she’s just so sloppy and boganic it comes off as disheveled and confused, and often, certifiably insane, or like she’s joined a a cult 😬😂

You have to be an otherwise polished and poised person to pull of a relaxed-chic look, and sorry Sarah but that’s just not you.

Can you imagine being another patron at that resort, and having to look out your window at these 2 tossers wandering around barefoot and in the rain wearing a bathrobe and carrying a naked baby in a rag?! All while filming themselves. I’d be 1) seriously concerned that Sarah was having some sort of psychosis, and her husband was documenting it for the courts; and 2) pissed off that I paid $2k per night to have to see that out my window.

What is with this family and overdressing inside and woefully underdressing themselves and their kids, outside.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
They have a pool at home and live by the beach. WhAt is the point of this holiday other then to try and make M’s life miserable as he gets over his illness..
I know right??? They never do anything fun. Why dont they go on a pram friendly walk with some nice scenery? Looks like Port Douglas has heaps of parks. And if its raining take Fox to the movies or the library…better yet, dont holiday in rainy season.

Reactions: 27
Most people with kids (especially with a newborn) will tell you that taking them on a holiday is a job in itself.
I fail to see how this is going to be a relaxing time at all.
they would have been better off saving the thousands from flights and accommodation and paying to get their pool heated.
Then they could stay at home, hang out by the pool (that they only seem to do elsewhere on holiday 😕), sleep in, get Ham Solo settled in, get Fox used to his room, and actually RELAX from the comfort of their own home.

there must be something more to this trip, because it just doesn’t add up to me.

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.