Sarahs Day #54 No mat leave, I’m too controlling, exploit both kids, keep Sarahs Day Inc rolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Sarah, saw ya on your stories a lil today and you deleted it. Just letting you know. Elsas gender reveal is at 6pm. I’m sure I’ll see fox’s haircut the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What were the stories?!
SNOOZEFEST.

Sitting at malachi's "speshull appointment" with a mask on, but drawn down to her chin.
Pretending like shes awkward tlaking to her phone, but claims she hates waiting around/bored (im paraphrasing) and says that's when she likes to update everyone.
"I have to tell you what Kurt and I finally did last night!"

*disappears*

She's soooooo thick.
It's such a boring tactic by now.
I dont even care what they did, it'll be some boring house of groms update or some tit.

I dont know what numbnuts would care, at this point.
The baby is old. The haircut is old. The house is irrelevant. SHe's doesnt workout. She doesnt cook. She doesn't skincare unless there's a discount code. What's the point of her existence? She hasnt talked about the book in ages. She's drawing out and trying to hype this warehouse reno and it sounds like the most boring thing ever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I just watched Sarah’s latest vlog (not by choice). Anyone else notice that Fox’s birthday was purely designed for Instagram? It was basically an empty room with a photo wall and no activities or games for the kids…where was the pass the parcel Sezzy??? also, Kurt sounded so passive aggressive in his latest podcast with Brenton when talking about Sarah. He has so much pent up frustration, he is going to boil over any day now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
So I looked at Kurt’s followers and he’s following an account called @foxoceantilseofficial

So assuming they’re for some reason saving that name, which is just bizzare to me, and such a pretentious and wanky Insta handle for a kid to have. Like if they let him get Insta at 13 or something, I doubt he’d want his name to be that

Idk if I’m nit picking here, but I just think that’s such a wanky thing of them to do 😂 (also sorry if it’s already been posted here and I missed it)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
So I looked at Kurt’s followers and he’s following an account called @foxoceantilseofficial

So assuming they’re for some reason saving that name, which is just bizzare to me, and such a pretentious and wanky Insta handle for a kid to have. Like if they let him get Insta at 13 or something, I doubt he’d want his name to be that

Idk if I’m nit picking here, but I just think that’s such a wanky thing of them to do 😂 (also sorry if it’s already been posted here and I missed it)
loolllllll theyre SOOOO full of it. definitely wanky.
it's the "official" for me. like differentiating from the many fan accounts poor fox is going to have, they're hella presuming 😂 😂 😂 😂
the whole lot of you tilse crew, sit down. you are NOT that important.

wtf do they think they are? the kardashians?!
it must be a trip being in their heads! with that level of delusion of grandeur.

Elsa is having a girl. Haha Sarah 🖕
also what a delightful sweet little vlog. no drama, no histrionics, no unnecessary baiting. just full fun, thriving with their freidns, you can see and feel the love palpably. sarah and kurts lives are so bland, dull and literally empty on the inside.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
All Sarah's got is a plug of her podcast with Dee McFlee.
Where Sarah of ALL people is going to pontificate about productivity without burnout.

Her story to announce it: Here's a picture of me eyefucking myself to tell you that I was on Dee's pod.

Its baffling how theyve just convinced themselves all the cred they need to be on a pod is TO BE ABLE TO TALK.
WTF would anyone want to listen to Sarah talk about productivity when she has by far the most toxic relationship with her work? When all she does is whinge about how she's in over her head being busy. When she rarely plans ahead or gets the timing of any of her campaigns right. When her work always looks shoddy and like she half-assed it. All the time.

WHY the duck would anyone get her to talk about productivity? Without burnout?
duck me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
"I have to tell you what Kurt and I finally did last night!"
Slept in the same bed?

Seriously though, she has nothing of substance to post anymore so she does these baity stories that cut off, does a dirty delete and then goes radio silent knowing her followers are going to be constantly checking her socials for a breadcrumb of an update.

She'll story later tonight or tomorrow morning with "Sorry guuuuuyz, I've been sooooo busy."

Engagement boosting 101.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
LOOOLLLLL she deleted the eyefucking post.
I suspect Sarah is in a bit of a spiral.
Am I evil for loving the fact that she keeps deleting her posts? Like I’m imagining her rewatching her stories like “no that sucks” and deleting it. At least she’s finally a bit aware of how boring she is atm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Dee literally said to Sarah in her podcast “ You have like this massive like sense of accountability, like, if something happens or goes wrong, like, you are very much someone who takes accountability and I really love that about you”………in what world does Sarah take accountability? I’m convinced these people do not live in the real world.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 89
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.