Sarahs Day #54 No mat leave, I’m too controlling, exploit both kids, keep Sarahs Day Inc rolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This above average at english sPeCiAl bogan is CRAZING fruit after over indulging in normal people food.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm pretty out of the SD loop but F&F are a brand that I've admired for ages (always been too poor to buy from them lol) so dropped them a message if anyone wants to use something similar as a template. Hopefully it helps that I've got a past engagement history with them so I don't just look like a random h8er

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
TW: suicide and ED

A young woman got admitted to the hospital I work at yesterday after a suicide attempt. She has bulimia and depression. When I went in to see her, I saw a pottle of sarah's pitty patty on her desk. I won't say anything more about the situation for confidentiality reasons.
I don't know how much influence sarah has had in this girl's life but seeing one of Sarah's products in an ED patient's room was extremely confronting.

If you're reading this sarah, this isn't a made up story by some hater. This is what your promotion of ED behaviours is contributing to.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Maybe it’s just me but in todays world full of sickos.. WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU HAVE YOUR BABY LAYING ON A CHAIR NAKED IN PUBLIC?! She obviously needs to follow Adam Whittington on Instagram..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
TW: suicide and ED

A young woman got admitted to the hospital I work at yesterday after a suicide attempt. She has bulimia and depression. When I went in to see her, I saw a pottle of sarah's pitty patty on her desk. I won't say anything more about the situation for confidentiality reasons.
I don't know how much influence sarah has had in this girl's life but seeing one of Sarah's products in an ED patient's room was extremely confronting.

If you're reading this sarah, this isn't a made up story by some hater. This is what your promotion of ED behaviours is contributing to.
How does she sleep at night knowing how many videos she has out there of extremely disordered behaviours for impressionable young girls to watch.
She has admitted that she was not well then (still not) but continues to leave them up. I really really dislike Sarah but she would win major brownie points if she acknowledged and apologised for these videos and removed them from her YouTube.

Reactions: 32
I'm pretty out of the SD loop but F&F are a brand that I've admired for ages (always been too poor to buy from them lol) so dropped them a message if anyone wants to use something similar as a template. Hopefully it helps that I've got a past engagement history with them so I don't just look like a random h8er
That’s a very respectful thought-out response! Thank you for also messaging them. It’s one thing to boycott certain companies which don’t align with your values but I think it’s another to tell them why! Most companies will value that feedback.

Reactions: 18
This is 100% why we haven’t seen her pp body she had some loose skin. 100% so moral have having children but she’s definitely trying to hide it. And was only real and raw when she knew she looked good after having fox. She’s hiding this time as she knows she doesn’t look as good.

also someone Please Change this poor baby’s nappy

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Posted to R*ddit in the hopes that people who defend her words and not her contradictory actions might see the light. But truly the change in narratives is infuriating.
You can't just say that you were one way in the past when we all HEARD and SAW you be the opposite.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You can see her sucking her tummy in when she pans down . She has no idea how to be “real and raw”. Like she doesn’t have to show anything but don’t pretend that you’re being open about your postpartum body when you’re not.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
How does she sleep at night knowing how many videos she has out there of extremely disordered behaviours for impressionable young girls to watch.
She has admitted that she was not well then (still not) but continues to leave them up. I really really dislike Sarah but she would win major brownie points if she acknowledged and apologised for these videos and removed them from her YouTube.
I agree! She's alluded to her problematic behaviours before and struggling in the past but she hasn't addressed it directly and taken responsibility. I was thinking the other day how admirable it would be if she made the videos from that time private. I would unreservedly praise her if she did that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sarah calling herself “more mature” than when she had Fox….🤣 comedy gold!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She keeps trying to convince herself/her audience that she doesn’t want to be a family blogger, but her only “content” is showing her kids or rambling about being nervous/excited in her post partum recovery. She’s beyond boring.

• Heart
I sent an email to their marketing team ([email protected]) that I got from their website. Just for anyone like me that doesn’t really engage on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree! She's alluded to her problematic behaviours before and struggling in the past but she hasn't addressed it directly and taken responsibility. I was thinking the other day how admirable it would be if she made the videos from that time private. I would unreservedly praise her if she did that.
She only alluded to it because she saw it as trendy /money making op to do so. Several other youtubers were getting praised for doing this so sez did HALF a job cause she can't lose out on money from those views and now when we talk about her ED behaviours all the Stan's can say she's spoken about it even though she hasn't.

Reactions: 22
Pleeeease let's not give her any credit by even discussing possible reasons why she is changing her narrative or even suddenly showing off her body.
The real and ONLY reason is she has a pregnancy ebook coming out and all she has to sell it is herself, aesthetically speaking, no matter how much she claims new maturity LOLLLLL please!
In the absence of real cred, this is all she's got. Made up stories about what she did and conveniently concocted beliefs that fit the current trend as well as the product she is about to start shilling.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How embarrassing that they filmed that reel in front of other hotel guests as if they are the kardashians or something 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.