Sarahs Day #50 Malachi has arrived, DJ Sezbot has survived, Doing squats already, Get rid of this belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah since you stopped taking those tropeka hair pills because your pregnancy hair growth didn’t come through like last time and you were banking on this to lie to your followers and say that it was the tropeka hairs pills working …you just happened to stop taking them…

Maybe you can start talking them again when your postpartum hair loss kicks in… since you know… they’re apparently really good and something you would 100% put in your body

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope Kurt is at home with 🦊 eating McDonald's, having ice cream/treats, and calmly prepping him for the new addition to the family. Kurt does carry a lot of the parenting weight, so it would not surprise me if he was informed he would need to get 🦊 ready. I also wonder if Kurt is getting a head start now by sleeping on the floor of 🦊's big boy room to help with the transition. I just wish these two could be proactive and not leave everything to the last minute like its one of their product campaigns.

Reactions: 32
I'm going to be one of the few here that thinks this, but even the enhanced photos of the bassinet name placard look like Michael to me.

Reactions: 15
The basinett photo looks like the middle name is Micah to me, which fits more as a middle name IMO. It looks like a double up of Micah due to the blurring, which is why some people think it's Malachai.

Who knows though, we won't be finding out until she's home taking an asthetic neutral beige photo of the new bub.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We had a patient admitted to our ward the other day called Malakai... He was verbally and physically aggressive, literally thought he was God and damned us all to hell! 😂 I was like... What a coincidence that this name is getting ruined for me right as Sez is giving birth haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s no way it’s Michael. “Fox and Michael” sounds like the name of a sitcom where two men from different walks of life become roommates.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
There’s no way it’s Michael. “Fox and Michael” sounds like the name of a sitcom where two men from different walks of life become roommates.
lmao agreed but honestly it would go along with her poor taste in nearly everything

Reactions: 9
My first ever thread title!! Yay!!
And it’s a big one ✨No. 50✨
Whether the name is Malachi, Michael, Mitchell or Micah doesn’t really matter… it will always be Manatee Moneymaker Ham Belly to us 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Soooo…. Do we think Kurt is at home juggling sick Fox whilst he is also sick and making DJ SezBots birth vlog so they can get it up ASAP while they are still relevant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.