Sarahs Day #50 Malachi has arrived, DJ Sezbot has survived, Doing squats already, Get rid of this belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With how deep she is in with her ED and everyone around her avoiding addressing her about it for fear of retribution - can I, for one, say how glad I am neither of these little boys were girls. Imagine the horrible body outlook she would inflict on a daughter?

I know males also have EDs, and I can imagine if one of these boys so much as gains any excess “unwanted” kilos.

Reactions: 34
It’s actually eerie that Kurt is so absent. I know we only see snippets, but it seriously feels like he was there for the birth, gave a thumbs up to the camera (while literally grimacing), and then yeeted leaving Sezbot and Malachi on their own?? It literally feels like they are separated / co parenting.
I hope for his sake they have separated. I know Durt is nicknamed Durt for a reason, but he doesn't deserve the way she treats him at all, no one does. Maybe he's packing himself and Fox a bag and getting the duck out while he has a chance. I wouldn't at all be surprised if she's physical w him tbh she seems like the psycho type to hit or throw things at hubby for not doing what she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 22
With how deep she is in with her ED and everyone around her avoiding addressing her about it for fear of retribution - can I, for one, say how glad I am neither of these little boys were girls. Imagine the horrible body outlook she would inflict on a daughter?

I know males also have EDs, and I can imagine if one of these boys so much as gains any excess “unwanted” kilos.
completely agree with this — men obviously can also have eating disorders but (and I don’t know this for sure) I feel like moms aren’t as large of an influence on male eating disorders as they can be on young girls. the way sarah talks about the female physique is not empowering, it’s belittling. and I doubt she would focus on a male child’s physique as much (aesthetically at least)

Reactions: 25
I would bet my entire savings that the reason Kurt is absent from Sarah’s stories / new born son’s life is because Kurt is unvaccinated. According to Southern Eastern Sydney Local Health District (and assuming Sarah is at a hospital in the Shire area, most likely Sutherland)
“Visitors will be permitted to visit if they have had two doses of a recognised vaccine.” Though an exemption would have been given for the birthing process, he would’ve been kicked from the room very soon after (GOOD don’t put vulnerable patients and staff at risk because of your stupidity ffs). Imagine not being there for the first few days of you child’s life because you are so selfish and don’t want to protect your family’s health, let alone your own or anyone else in society.
Sarah is likely so manic because she can’t have any visitors as every single person in her very limited circle would be anti-vax (straight facts until proven otherwise), though this sadly doesn’t explain the lack of flowers/gifts in her hospital room as it’s very easy to get things delivered.. or maybe everyone despises her as much as we do

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Sarah is likely so manic because she can’t have any visitors as every single person in her very limited circle would be anti-vax (straight facts until proven otherwise), though this sadly doesn’t explain the lack of flowers/gifts in her hospital room as it’s very easy to get things delivered.. or maybe everyone despises her as much as we do
Now likely that images of flowers and gifts will suddenly appear on her stories today 😜🤣

Rather surprised that an obsessed stan hasn’t sent some to the hospital TBH.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I hope for his sake they have separated. I know Durt is nicknamed Durt for a reason, but he doesn't deserve the way she treats him at all, no one does. Maybe he's packing himself and Fox a bag and getting the duck out while he has a chance. I wouldn't at all be surprised if she's physical w him tbh she seems like the psycho type to hit or throw things at hubby for not doing what she wants
I often think like, okay realistically, what could he do while avoiding the wrath of a narc who would 100% try to ruin him if he left? Especially bc he's a male, and we tend to see women as nurturing, and safe. If I were him I'd call my family and straight-up ask for help. They could help him make a plan, lawyer up, get his finances in order, and LEARN how to parent, get Fox socialized, have dedicated time and space for his passions, for example, martial arts, maybe attend a smaller church if Christianity is a genuine thing for him, etc. Kurt seems to have natural parenting instincts, unlike Sarah, or at least an understanding that someone is dependent on him for everything. He seems clueless, not necessarily negligent or apathetic. Or maybe he's just not a narcissist, idk the bar is pretty low aha. You're right, nobody deserves the abuse she throws at him. We can see that whatever form it is, she aggressively and intentionally berates him. I hope he recognizes it as such. I wonder if Sarah's family would try and prevent him from taking action?

At some point I'd be like, lets get the new baby healthy, stable, weaned, then Sarah goes on extended "vacay" until she agrees to get help... The good news for Kurt is that he contributed heavily to the house, her brand, and does most of the parenting, and it's all documented. Also, he can get a job lol. He's a skilled worker, unlike Sarah. Remove him from Sarah's isolation, and ppl who benefit financially from his relationship, and into a community with people willing to support him. I feel like Vanessa and Kate particularly would understand just who Kurt is up against, and validate his anxiety. It's clear that the barrier to his family connecting with Fox and baby is Sarah herself. All that to say, I know it can take more than one attempt to leave, and that it's messy as heck. Durt for a reason, yes absolutely, but in this situation, I'm cheering him on. He is his kid's best chance.

• Heart
I would bet my entire savings that the reason Kurt is absent from Sarah’s stories / new born son’s life is because Kurt is unvaccinated. According to Southern Eastern Sydney Local Health District (and assuming Sarah is at a hospital in the Shire area, most likely Sutherland)
“Visitors will be permitted to visit if they have had two doses of a recognised vaccine.”
Yep, he is literally missing the first few days with his son because he is a conspiracy theorist loool..what the duck Kurt get it together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If the NSW premier has time to put up a birth announcement after baby is born then Sarah has no excuses (and what her baby was born Monday?!)

2AD6AF75-06B8-431B-AF2F-046DE0E51B1E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I would bet my entire savings that the reason Kurt is absent from Sarah’s stories / new born son’s life is because Kurt is unvaccinated.
I agree. The only one in her family who's vaccinated is Tahlia, which I recall because she posted about it. The vast majority of people who were vaccinated did post about it, especially influenzas, so if they didn't mention it, I assume they're unvaxxed. It's kind of like American influencers who voted for Trump - unless they explicitly say they didn't vote Clinton or Biden, we know exactly who they voted for but they "don't want to get political" (in other words, alienate their customers).

ANYWAY I'm showing my age but again I can never hear the name Malachi and think of the evil sprite in the movie Children Of The Corn, whose name was Malachi.

Type of Villain
Fanatical Enforcer

Crimes
Mass Murder
Assault
Breaking and Entering
Vandalism
Trespassing
Religious Sacrifice
1496963646603834258.png

• Haha
I agree. The only one in her family who's vaccinated is Tahlia, which I recall because she posted about it. The vast majority of people who were vaccinated did post about it, especially influenzas, so if they didn't mention it, I assume they're unvaxxed. It's kind of like American influencers who voted for Trump - unless they explicitly say they didn't vote Clinton or Biden, we know exactly who they voted for but they "don't want to get political" (in other words, alienate their customers).

ANYWAY I'm showing my age but again I can never hear the name Malachi and think of the evil sprite in the movie Children Of The Corn, whose name was Malachi.

View attachment 1130362
I came here to say this! Malakai gives me evil child vibes and I’m living for it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I often think like, okay realistically, what could he do while avoiding the wrath of a narc who would 100% try to ruin him if he left? Especially bc he's a male, and we tend to see women as nurturing, and safe. If I were him I'd call my family and straight-up ask for help. They could help him make a plan, lawyer up, get his finances in order, and LEARN how to parent, get Fox socialized, have dedicated time and space for his passions, for example, martial arts, maybe attend a smaller church if Christianity is a genuine thing for him, etc. Kurt seems to have natural parenting instincts, unlike Sarah, or at least an understanding that someone is dependent on him for everything. He seems clueless, not necessarily negligent or apathetic. Or maybe he's just not a narcissist, idk the bar is pretty low aha. You're right, nobody deserves the abuse she throws at him. We can see that whatever form it is, she aggressively and intentionally berates him. I hope he recognizes it as such. I wonder if Sarah's family would try and prevent him from taking action?

At some point I'd be like, lets get the new baby healthy, stable, weaned, then Sarah goes on extended "vacay" until she agrees to get help... The good news for Kurt is that he contributed heavily to the house, her brand, and does most of the parenting, and it's all documented. Also, he can get a job lol. He's a skilled worker, unlike Sarah. Remove him from Sarah's isolation, and ppl who benefit financially from his relationship, and into a community with people willing to support him. I feel like Vanessa and Kate particularly would understand just who Kurt is up against, and validate his anxiety. It's clear that the barrier to his family connecting with Fox and baby is Sarah herself. All that to say, I know it can take more than one attempt to leave, and that it's messy as heck. Durt for a reason, yes absolutely, but in this situation, I'm cheering him on. He is his kid's best chance.
Yep. I was in DV relationship for 3 years. I noticed Sarah's abuse on Kurt not long after I left that relo and even picked up on some similarities prior. She is textbook controlling and abusive. Telling strangers about their "fights", calling him belittling names, further emasculating him by saying how shes the breadwinner and she owns everything and is his sugar mama. One of the biggest red flags in my mind is her isolation of Kurt from his family, and how she behaves around them. It's bleeping disgusting. My now fiance's family is pretty... lets say a lot to handle, but I would never EVER make my fiance cut them off or not allow him to see them, and I am always polite and we go to every family get together, because thats what youre MEANT TO DO, not stop them from seeing eachother and then acting like a bleep when you see them. She is bleeping awful and I really hope Kurt is starting to realise that, hence why hes back at work doing his thing. PLEASE KURT you can always LEAVE!! It is OKAY. Even the church acknowledges that sometimes, unfortunately, marriages don't work and that its OKAY. Especially if youre with someone like her. Just move on man, you will be better off and you'll be able to give Fox at least half a normal life when he "goes to visit dad".

Yep, he is literally missing the first few days with his son because he is a conspiracy theorist loool..what the duck Kurt get it together
Maybe its Sarah telling him not to... just a thought, considering how controlling she is and how much she's fucked with his health already I wouldn't be surprised in the least that she's basically told him not to get the vaccine. I didn't take Kurt for someone who would care enough not to get it

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I hope she called spon spawn Michael. It is a lovely name. Very common and traditional. I would love that, especially given she named her other son after a feral pest.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope she called spon spawn Michael. It is a lovely name. Very common and traditional. I would love that, especially given she named her other son after a feral pest.
She would never, it's not speshul enough. After all, she has one of the most common and boring names ever. How could she everrr inflict the pain of a peasant name like Michael to her gentle angel baby? /s

• Haha
Reactions: 17

food and narcissism came up in a conversation I just had, and it got me thinking that I assumed for Sarah, her control of food stemmed purely from her physique/aesthetic and the concept of "clean foods" but there was a lot here I hadn't considered about using food to control others and establish dominance, by making others cater to you, or taking away their options. Idk, something to consider. I had simply thought Sarah was scared of eating, which could very well still be true. Y'all have any thoughts on this?

Some from the article that made me think of Sarah:

"Food management. Tabithas mom disliked fish so she refused to serve it even though everyone else in the family loved it. Her moms food likes and dislikes dominated the menu, if she didnt like something then it wasnt to be served at all."

"Food as power. One morning Tabithas dad surprised the family by making a large pancake breakfast. Tabithas mom took one look at the meal with disgust on her face and started making herself eggs. When confronted, she said she didnt like being told what to eat."

"Food as an entitlement. Even when Tabithas family was a guest at someone elses house, her mom would find something wrong with the food being served. She doesnt like cheese and therefore cant eat the meal. She would then expect an additional meal to be specially prepared for her."

Here's one that made me laugh:

"Food expectations. Tabithas mom would openly complain if the food was not to her liking whether at home, at a friends house, or in public. Worse yet, she would then make fun of what she called food ignorance for their lack of adequate preparation. Ironically, her mom was not a good cook."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I came here to say this! Malakai gives me evil child vibes and I’m living for it
Same! Malakai was the name of the bad guy in that movie cinematic masterpiece Save The Last Dance - that's the only person I think about when I hear that name 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If Kurt hasn’t been allowed to visit in the hospital, I wonder how she’ll hide it in the vlog? I think it will be obvious if she has no content for her in hospital given she filmed the first 48 hours post birth with fox and has said it her followers they’re staying back for a few days

Reactions: 9
I watched an old video from just after Fox was born and oh man… she’s a completely different person now. Back then she was so goofy and natural and was just chatty and showed products she liked without any incentive. She wore boho flowy clothes because that’s what she liked.

Now she’s so plastic and pumped up and erratic and everything she does has a money making agenda behind it so there’s no authenticity. She wears whatever WhiteFox tell her because that’s where the money is.

Her and Kurt use to make each other laugh so much until there were blue in the face and be so silly. Now their relationship is so dry and for the camera.

I would deffo suggest going back and watching an old video - it is CRAZY how much she’s changed.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.