Sarahs Day #50 Malachi has arrived, DJ Sezbot has survived, Doing squats already, Get rid of this belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Norqs

Let’s hope we find out Manatee’s name soon. Could be Mildred, could be Mildew, could be Mouldy or maybe Magic?! Who knows! Oh the Mystery!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sarah since you read here, just know, it’s not too late to make the middle name “Jenna”

Malaka Jenna Tilse

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I really hope the name is Malachi and that we’ve just ruined it for her 😂😂 so bitchy of me, but I just can’t stand her using her children to keep her relevant 🤑🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yesterday I was really feeling soft & loving over her birth tbh. Can’t help it, I love babies & obviously glad Sarah & bub are okay!

BUT THAT EBOOK RESPONSE. Oh hell no. Absolutely not. This scandal is the worst thing she’s done in my eyes, & after all that feedback she STILL thinks she’s in the right. Like someone else mentioned, why didn’t she post that response on her socials? Because she’s a coward.

I have sent that link to EVERYONE that I can think of. Don’t want to get in trouble for mentioning accounts but I sent it to every person that has touched on her scandals in the past. I want this response BLASTED. There’s a reason she didn’t say this tit on her Instagram; again she’s a coward and she doesn’t want the public to see it. Well too bad.

There’s another account that I’ve followed for years, he has a massive following, his YouTube is pretty popular, and he often breaks down horrible videos in the realm of food & fitness. I’m working on condensing some things to send him a DM and an email to see if he’d be willing to hear more and help with an influencer that needs to be stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Yesterday I was really feeling soft & loving over her birth tbh. Can’t help it, I love babies & obviously glad Sarah & bub are okay!

BUT THAT EBOOK RESPONSE. Oh hell no. Absolutely not. This scandal is the worst thing she’s done in my eyes, & after all that feedback she STILL thinks she’s in the right. Like someone else mentioned, why didn’t she post that response on her socials? Because she’s a coward.

I have sent that link to EVERYONE that I can think of. Don’t want to get in trouble for mentioning accounts but I sent it to every person that has touched on her scandals in the past. I want this response BLASTED. There’s a reason she didn’t say this tit on her Instagram; again she’s a coward and she doesn’t want the public to see it. Well too bad.
I missed the whole scandal. What happened? I haven’t followed her in ages and only come on her every so often!

Reactions: 4
Todays health code podcast they talk about how Kurt loves to listen to Joe Rogan. (The same guy who posted a long podcast anti vax) no surprise

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
I missed the whole scandal. What happened? I haven’t followed her in ages and only come on her every so often!
It's covered well in the wiki linked at the top of the page (pink button).

Any newbies that haven't been here before but are looking for labour gossip, I'd recommend reading it too!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Norqs

Let’s hope we find out Manatee’s name soon. Could be Mildred, could be Mildew, could be Mouldy or maybe Magic?! Who knows! Oh the Mystery!
In the last thread someone posted angel malaki or something and in Germany I am so used to these Initials that I instantly read „Angela Merkel“ well, why not.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Kind of shocked she is squatting etc 2 days after giving birth …. !! That’s exercise addiction type stuff right there

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This could just be me, but I felt like her stories are just so conflicting to one and other. We get these vague shots of the little guy wrapped up, with a tube and nurses in the background meant to create concern and empathy for her and the baby. Mixed in we get Sarah snapping her shorts waistband, lols over knees cracking and then that so relatable 80s aerobics scene. It felt like jokes you make after sitting in a movie theatre too long ( just me?) when you get up to leave. We all respond to traumatic experiences differently and I keep reminding myself of this with Sarah. I don't know what I expected but I guess what she's showing was not it. Sorry, this was a bit of a ramble.

Reactions: 43
I know someone linked the Wiki Page (most helpful thing that we have 😍) but also watch WhatMiaDidNext YouTube video called “Dear Sarah’s Day, This is Wrong” she goes into detail about the ebook campaign

Reactions: 15
Time to start spamming Beth’s page with “I can’t wait to see Luca and Malachi’s first visits together!! Besties for life 👶🏻👶🏼💙💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
sarah doing squats in her room is such an exaggeration of exploitation of how unhealthy her relationship with her body/exercise is. she’s so disordered. i’m sure those squats weren’t to crack her hips or whatever, it’s with motive to change her body already only days after giving birth. revolting.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
On Sarah’s response to her eBook controversy (see
https://adstandards.com.au/sites/default/files/reports/0021-22.pdf)Trigger warning: this post discusses Eating Disorders)

The constructive criticism you received was largely not from “haters” but from women and girls with the LIVED EXPERIENCE of having an Eating Disorder, as well as qualified professionals working in this field TELLING YOU that your campaign is harmful (including to your “main demographic” of “30 year old women”)!

You literally directed your eBook campaign "To the girl who lays in bed every night and overthinks everything she ate that day. To the girl who forces herself to stay at the gym for over an hour. To the girl who dwells in guilt if she misses a workout”.

Why don’t you contact Mia Findlay (What Mia Did Next) or the Butterfly Foundation and ask - 'Although it was not my intention, why was my campaign so harmful?' so that you can better understand EDs and your audience, and develop safer campaigns in future.

Also, please STOP THIS. A forced 'popping' collarbone is not an indication of good health. It’s not your natural state (as the 3rd image shows) - it’s disordered. And you’ve been doing this since your first YouTube video.

B34AD20D-6FBD-48FC-AF73-2ED1DA1D5246.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Off topic but I wonder how she's coping with the crappy hospital food. They can probably provide gluten and dairy free meals but they aren't going to be artesan made with organic and aCtIvAtEd ingredients. She's probably that annoying patient that refuses to eat the food and Ubers in her own meals (if that's even possible).

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Off topic but I wonder how she's coping with the crappy hospital food. They can probably provide gluten and dairy free meals but they aren't going to be artesan made with organic and aCtIvAtEd ingredients. She's probably that annoying patient that refuses to eat the food and Ubers in her own meals (if that's even possible).
you are making an assumption that she actually eats.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
F3CF5F76-E9A5-4991-82A3-6F058856F318.png

I also tried blowing up the image and sharpening the text. I know we’ve already talked about it since the end of last thread now, but why is no one laughing that it looks starkly like “Mitchell” her boyfriend before Kurt’s name 😂😂 I was also certain that it’s Malachi but now I can’t even imagine what she would use for a short name if that’s actually the middle name 🤔

it would be a massive trick after the “MKT” bait if it turns out to be the middle name after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly I'm nut suprised that she just dismissed the ebook complaint. The craziest bit about the ebook response to me was that she actually refers to people as 'my haters' in a professional capacity. Like what the actual, shes a grown ass woman.
I think its so easy for her to dismiss feedback as 'haters' as it makes anyone who has a differing view as her someone who has it out for her. It largely ignores the fact that in order to be viewing her content you need to have been a fan of hers at some point. Its not normal to just 'hate follow' someone. She really should be questioning why so many of her fans have turned against her but that doesn't fit with her narrative.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
It’s actually eerie that Kurt is so absent. I know we only see snippets, but it seriously feels like he was there for the birth, gave a thumbs up to the camera (while literally grimacing), and then yeeted leaving Sezbot and Malachi on their own?? It literally feels like they are separated / co parenting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.