Sarahs Day #50 Malachi has arrived, DJ Sezbot has survived, Doing squats already, Get rid of this belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saving this here for Fox and Malakai for when they are older šŸ˜­

Also, this is what an actual empath is Sezzy āœŒ

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Sarah twisted herself in knots making excuses, attempting to justify itā€¦ But weā€™ve been gifted with our first body checks!!

She chose the girls who had been INUNDATING her with DMs about her postpartum physique over people who could potentially feel triggered or bad about themselves. She let us know she was aware of those peopleā€¦ but her actions show where her priorities are.

Also, notice how she said the Instagram culture had shifted from ā€˜showing shredded absā€™? The body-positivity movement doesnā€™t fit her brand lol. She sounds like a racist granddad complaining about things being too PC.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Says she has PCOS then has an accidental pregnancy and the second time around gets pregnant on the first try.
Says she has SPD yet there is was no real change in her mobility or movement. She never slowed down nor did she stop and have to breathe through the pain at times.

I know there are variations in conditions but as someone who had PCOS and SPD, STFU. I think she's telling porkies.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Looks like Sarah has had a discussion with her dad and his Facebook. You now canā€™t see any of his Facebook feed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Slightly off topic BUT:

How is right that a woman who has absolutely no formal qualifications to write an EXERCISE guide is actually able to do so, legally speaking? And then proceed to sell it off to the masses of her fellow pregnant ā€œsissiesā€? I know that sheā€™s (apparently) working in conjunction with her physio to create this workout guide.. but this just doesnā€™t sit right with me. I feel sooo ick about someone who has absolutely no qualifications attempting to co-direct pregnant women how to exercise.

It literally takes ONLY 6 months to get your certificate 4 in fitness (studying ā€œfull timeā€ lol, my course was two days a week, during school hours..)

• Heart
Reactions: 43
You can tell how pleased she is that she is looking slim already. Her attempts to acknowledge women who don't shred after pregnancy is offensive.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Why is she walking around filming herself in only a bra 1 week pp!?.. wouldn't have hurt to put a singlet on.. I guess she's just trying to show off how skinny she is again

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Been lurking for a long time. Does the way Sarah overuses her hands when she carries on bother anyone else? It genuinely drives me insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Alsoo - do we believe that MKT has heath issues at all? I canā€™t shake this feeling that the whole thing is either entirely fabricated or itā€™s massively over exaggerated.

Reactions: 18
Girl canā€™t stop lying, but her mind she is telling the truth
Yeah her page is far from holistic and fitness... she hasn't done a workout in at least 347 months. Laying in the pilates machine doesn't constitute a workout. Nor does whinging about working out.
And as for health... no just no. You are far from healthy. And anyone who can't see that deserves what they get. You are malnourished and toxic and have a horrible relationship with food.
Just put the phone down and then never come back to it again. Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You can tell sheā€™s so out of touch but wants to be perceived as a good person.

Shes basically saying she doesnā€™t want to show her body because everyone will be jealous at how great she looks but then in the same breath sheā€™s standing in the mirror showing off her body lol.

Sheā€™s so conceited and vapid!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Sarahs day changed his Facebook privacy... makes me think she's reading on here and told him to change it!

Reactions: 21
Long time lurker, first time poster!

I used to ADORE Sarah like many of you, but have found over the years feeling personally hurt over her problematic behaviour.

Yesterdayā€™s stories were just abusive. To air a clear fight to 1.3 million peopleā€¦ I canā€™t fathom it. But what prompted me to post is thisā€¦ like, the demonization of Doctors is awful!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
She is literally just posting a disclaimer so that if her haterzzzz say she is triggering and body checking, she can say "just don't consume my content babe. My ~intention~ is to just share my story". But you can't just say that and then post stories where you ARE triggering women and body checking. That entire story sequence could have been shot on front facing camera from the neck up. But that wouldn't allow her to body check the whole time. It was her saying "everyone is different" "look how skinny I am" oh and btw did I mention I'm selling a pregnancy ebook? Like duck her!!! You can't say "I'm not here to make post partum women insecure" but then your actions are doing exactly that! AND you're then using that insecurity to sell a product.
She cannot keep getting away with her "disclaimers" shielding her from scrutiny. The final post of her claiming she has friends who haven't bounced back or whatever was a photo of her - thigh gap abs and collarbone!!!! If she was passionate about the message she wouldn't post it over a photo of her looking like a twig a week after popping out a baby.

lastly-- notice she said she said she thinks her uterus is shrinking back faster this time is due to the kind of birth she had. WTF she's insane. If she had a caesarean with fox that is of course different. But for her to say her dream birth helped her recovery?????? Maybe it's because you literally restricted your food to compensate for your "chill workouts"

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why is she walking around filming herself in only a bra 1 week pp!?.. wouldn't have hurt to put a singlet on.. I guess she's just trying to show off how skinny she is again
Because she needs to eye duck her new boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
tit, whereā€™d the thigh gap go.

But seriously. Sheā€™s an asshole. Roll your shorts down to your hips, stand side on and relax. Thatā€™s a real body update. Iā€™m pregnant with my second and genuinely concerned about how Iā€™m going to look PP because of assholes like this who donā€™t ACTUALLY share their real and raw PP bodies.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.