Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's break down Scuz's logic of what's nachural ✅ and what's not 🙅

Cane sugar🙅
Highly processed protein powders ✅
Gluten 🙅
Botox and lip fillers ✅
Eating a whole banana 🙅
Blending half a banana with ice ✅
Stretch and sweeps 🙅
Acupuncture and massage ✅
Ooh good game! Adding some more to the list of things ‘the Sez’ considers conveniently nAcHuRaL vs unnatural…

Fast fashion ✅

Mothering your own child 🙅‍♀️

Nitrate ham ✅

Showing PDA to your husband 🙅‍♀️

Having sex in front of your 3yo child ✅

Anything containing gluten 🙅‍♀️

Tea and acupuncture to induce labour (but her mind can change on what constitutes natural induction methods depending on what she wants at any given moment) ✅

Ageing gracefully 🙅‍♀️

EsMi SkInCaRe (sponsorship proviso) ✅

Fake tan, teeth, hair colour, edited pics ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I was so shocked when Sarah was going on about how sick she was and then saw her at an appointment. People like her are the reason that kids get sick at childcare because they don't let anything get in the way of their plans. When my children get a cold they get very sick so just a cold with little inconvenience to you isn't just a cold in my home and I had hoped that covid would teach people that if you're sick then stay home regardless if it's covid or not. Now every person this masseuse sees could get sick because of Sarah 😠

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Nitrate ham ✅
Yeah I've always been weirded out by this, like.... prosciutto and ham are processed meats and its fairly well accepted that they are a low grade carcinogen, yet nothing from her trying to moralise them every time she makes Dunnee's prosciutto meatballs? It's obvious she has no clue, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah I've always been weirded out by this, like.... prosciutto and ham are processed meats and its fairly well accepted that they are a low grade carcinogen, yet nothing from her trying to moralise them every time she makes Dunnee's prosciutto meatballs? It's obvious she has no clue, lol.
Not as carcinogenic as the sun she bathes her ham belly in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wait what’s the wave post stand for? When she’s in labour? I don’t remember what she posted about last time, did she post a wave for when she was in labour with fox?
It was a name hint. You know, for the ocean lover she knew she was birthing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a sneaky suspicion they already know Kurt and/or Fox are positive. It's probably why they're "napping" together (she mentioned this two days in a row) and it looked today like she was sleeping upstairs..ie: they're possibly isolating?

Had a GOOD LOL at the fact that she doesnt even have another bedroom/bed to sleep in, in emergencies like this. What a bunch of morons with a five bedroom house that has two workout spaces and two offices, but no second bedroom.

Her hands have been insufferable lately, but o all the weird actions, this one bugs me the most.
Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 22.14.33.png

Reactions: 32
came across this video..... the lady saying there's nothing wrong needs her eyes to be seriously opened to Sarah's dangerous behaviour!
View attachment 1121621View attachment 1121622

View attachment 1121623
Seriously LOVE that this scandal just simply refuses to die. Every now and then someone drags it up, and rightfully so. It's an abomination and the fact that she hasnt addressed it even in the least, speaks volumes of how selfish and stubborn she is.

Why does she is wearing a face full of make up if she’s sick and won’t be leaving the house? Is it in case she goes into labour? View attachment 1121537
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. the baby is going to be scared out of his wits.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We will soon get to stop witnessing ham belly.
Better chuck that worship music on. Imagine she got sent home again like she did with fox haha we might be getting a crying story in a few hours. ‘Th3Y havNt evn a$K h0w I emmm oMGgg 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 59
We will soon get to stop witnessing ham belly.
If she hasn't said BRB until she's on the way to hospital does that mean she hasn't done much of the labour at home?
Like surely it's the middle of the night?
Maybe they couldn't because of the potential COVID sitch?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She said she wanted to go to the hospital when she was ready to push him out, I don’t believe she would be posting a story in the car if she was in the transition phase as you literally can’t even sit properly so I wonder if she’s given in and going in way earlier 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.