Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah’s Day #50 Malachi has arrived, DJ Sezbot has survived, Doing squats already, Get rid of this belly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
I’ve slightly amended mine to include a Malakai reference, not sure if it’s too long though…

Sarahs Day 50# Squatting and body checking two days PP (Hi Malakai!), how about treating your raging ED.
I think this is good! Got some likes on the original so I’ll wait a moment then everyone agrees I’ll create the thread! Very relevant to current times.

Sarah’s Day #50 Malachi has arrived, DJ Sezbot has survived, Doing squats already, Get rid of this belly!
I can’t with dj sezbot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love that comment “I’m happy to… get my lawyers involved if necessary.” :sick::rolleyes:
As a lawyer (and a consumer lawyer at that), her failure to get lawyers involved to respond to this makes me cringe hahaha. Ad standards really won’t help though, at least not under the current structure. They can’t impose penalties which is the bottom line for money-driven influencers. The ACCC will hopefully do more this year though, they publish annual ‘priorities’ and cracking down on influencer’s manipulative buying tactics was one of them for 2022.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The second line says ‘h + Kurt’ so that’s parents and this longer M name is over Kurt so I think he’s got a short first name and that’s the second…. Never post on here just read but have been trying to do some detective work haha

Reactions: 17
I was the same as you, 10cm spent 3 hours pushing… then emergency c-section
And after over 40 hours of labour I welcomed it, I never fought the doctors on their advice all I wanted was my baby safe. I didn’t even care about myself

Agreed! I was only 15 hours and exhausted - I can’t imagine 40!!
I wanted an artificial pain relief free birth just because I don’t respond well to Panadol so wasn’t sure how I’d respond to the labour drugs but didn’t fight them at all when they suggested gas to help me count through contractions at 7cm’s, or when they realised the Caesarian was the only safe way for my baby to come.

Reactions: 3
Sarah’s Day #50: Sezzy’s burning off Malachi’s bump faster than we burn through a thread !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarah’s day #50: Malachi is here, Sarah has covid, Kurt and Fox are on the run.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If his name is wrong in the thread title then they will have a good old laugh and call us idiots.

Sarah’s Day #50 Baby money maker is here, project comeback is near, Kurt will eventually appear

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
56cm was my daughter at her due date and I was told she was tall. So I’m sure if Sez had a ‘tall’ baby she would have been boasting about how big he was.

Does that say
5000g?
&
56cm
No way it’s 5000g, I think that’s about 11lbs lol

Reactions: 5
56cm was my daughter at her due date and I was told she was tall. So I’m sure if Sez had a ‘tall’ baby she would have been boasting about how big he was.

No way it’s 5000g, I think that’s about 11lbs lol
Yeah baby doesn’t look 5000g. My second was 5500g and he was an absolute beast of a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘My audience is 30 year old women’. No self respecting 30 yr old is idolising someone who calls herself a Holistic Health Princess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I reckon it says in the 3000 g. That’s about 7 pound. Very, very normal size 😂 not small at all

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.