Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user8709

Sarah's Day #49 Baby is still not here, seems Kurt has disappeared, stans waiting for the highlight of their year

Alternatively, if she gives birth by the next thread (doubtful):

Sarah's Day #49 (finally) no longer pregnant, Kurt seems absent, stans waiting for name announcement

Reactions: 17
I swear she's said a couple times now that she's "no longer considered high risk". Or did I imagine this
Yeah I vaguely remember something too. I think she was saying she’s not considered high risk enough for extra appointments but high risk because the baby has a disability. Haha it’s hard to reiterate the garbage she spews

colossalad

This article is talking about a baby. Fox is almost 3 and has woken up while his parents are doing it and spoken to them to ask what they’re doing. Of course children walk in on their parents doing it all the time and that can be awkward and embarrassing but regularly hearing your parents is traumatising for children. I bed share with my 2 year old and I wouldn’t dream of having sex with my partner in the same room as her. We have other rooms we can do it in
right?? I find this so horrible for Fox?? I wouldn’t even dare if my child, not baby, CHILD, was in the room— what like a metre away?

• Heart

Norqs

It’s her second pregnancy so if she didn’t have GD last time and isn’t at risk this time around they probably wouldn’t bother. I only ever had one test during my first pregnancy and none in my subsequent pregnancies so it’s very possible she wouldn’t need to and that’s fine. Not to WK sorry just fact checking 😂
I didn’t have GD with my first baby but still got tested with my 2nd and ended up having it!!

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
I have contacted Sunnyv2 (youtuber) to hopefully do a downfall youtube video on Sarahs day. Tips and topics - i find them on Wiki to send to them? any tips welcomed!

Reactions: 16

cumcustard

VIP Member
I made the GRAVE mistake of taking a look at their Health Code podcast transcript from the latest (baiting title) "Cock Ring" episode. Not sure who is speaking where since i refuse to listen but their marriage and relationship seems incredibly immature and toxic.

Basically Sez is a bore and doesn't want her partners to have fun or a social life...

View attachment 1116885 View attachment 1116887

And insinuating that Kurt is a shit gift giver; is the benchmark buying a boat for your partner?? Cause that's pretty ridiculous.

View attachment 1116894 View attachment 1116890

"I'm going to go have a conversation with my husband..." 🤭:rolleyes:
Wait, did she just say its so wrong to pressure someone sexually?? Little miss forcing her husband to have sex five times?

• Heart

ace28

She very clearly is terrified of giving birth (I'm not at all pregnant but I do want a family and yet am terrified of pregnancy and labour). She's rich though, and she 100% has hated being pregnant, why didn't she consider a surrogate? Is surrogacy not very Christian? I only came post-fox so did she enjoy being pregnant then and thought she'd enjoy it this time? Cause she's very clearly been miserable for the last 9 months and is now losing her mind
It’s illegal to pay for a surrogate in Australia. You can only do it altruistically and it’s an extremely lengthy and expensive process through an IVF clinic, and we all know sezzy is too cheap to do something like that.
That being said, you can pay a surrogate from overseas to carry your child however this is even more expensive and difficult to deal with as you’re dealing with medical systems in other countries as well as travelling etc and then with covid and border restrictions it’s near impossible. I have a family friend who was stuck in another country for more than 6 months after their child was born via surrogate (due to actual fertility issues). They were fortunate enough to be able to handle this financially but for the vast majority, surrogacy as an Australian is not really a viable option

• Sad

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
I usually think all pregnant bumps are gorgeous but something about Sarah's is just off. I can't figure out why. Maybe it's because she is so gaunt and the skin on her belly is stretched so tight, it looks unnatural.

Probably because she shows the camera every 25seconds, in case people forgot she was pregnant, and look how BIG she is

frogpalm

What the actual fuck. What is wrong with these people? How fucking selfish and stupid to put a newborn at risk. Her and Kurt have no regard for anyone but themselves, absolutely horrible people.
Hey I thought the exact same but Fox appears to be in different clothing on lounge watching TV versus seeing the baby footage, so It actually was yesterday. See pics. Same camo shirt as yesterday arvo vs today a cream shirt today.
Brenton is just late to post.

Attachments

japaneseradish

How haggard does she look? Wow, eat a proper meal Sarah. Also, she is going to end up with no hair to scrape back soon.

Thats what I thought too. Why doesn’t her smol brain think, oh maybe he has covid? We’d better all get tested. And tested properly, not the half hearted way she tests herself.
Took screenshots as well! There is no way you can look at those stories and think she hasn't had buccal fat removal. Combine that with under eating and you get the the full Bella Swan effect

TW, ED.
Ok, holy shit. Does she look 💀💀 sick or has she highlighted her cheekbones with black make up!
She needs to be admitted
Exactly!

dairycow

um centipedes are actually venomous, I would never encourage a child to pick them up. Their bite is really painful

kalesucks

Sarah not Kurt have liked Beth’s baby announcement post. I know Sarah never comments or likes posts that aren’t about her but she’s either gotten in trouble for her stupid behaviour or just being a narc. Probably both lol.

• Heart

saaahhhhreal

Chatty Member
It looks like she is eating ice cubes… she has heaps in her water bottle at the start of the stories
Then none and she starts to refill with ice cubes.

I remember Kurt n Sarah in the health code podcast suggesting chewing on ice cubes to curb cravings..
that could be it but the amazing increase in blood volume a pregnant woman experiences increases thirst times a million and most pregnant women in their last trimester chew and suck on litres of ice :)

also hahahaha that baby is no where near low. you haven't dropped.
second babies often down, but if you keep trying to convince people your belly is anything but high then you need glass

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15