Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Sarah notices her thighs touching when feet are hip width apart…
C77C465F-63BE-46BC-8E6A-9E8C23C020AF.jpeg
74A4C383-51D7-4F73-99E1-E7C7CC458C68.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I still think the name was supposed to be Malachi or Malakai, but after they found out that something might be wrong with the baby they even said they had to find more suitable name. So now the name is Micah. And since Fox has Ocean, Hawaiian name for sea would be something they would choose for sacond name. So my guess is still...

Micah Kai Tilse.

Reactions: 28
That is not normal for Sarah to be banging her head to knock herself out during labour. I have a very low pain tolerance, and my labour was quite intense and long. Yet not once did I consider hurting myself or trying to make myself pass out. The way she laughs it off so casually is weird to me.

Reactions: 27
Ok sorry I must have missed something, why do people think it is Micah or Malachi? There’s other M names I can see her doing like Mac, Milo, etc. also why would Malachi not be suitable for a baby with health issues?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So we think her banging her head was just her leaning with her head on the wall as she had a contraction
You know what I mean like one comes on and you lean into the wall, like you would a person for support
Cos she exaggerates every single thing ever maybe she believes that when she leans her head against something she’s so incredibly talented and strong it’s banging?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok sorry I must have missed something, why do people think it is Micah or Malachi? There’s other M names I can see her doing like Mac, Milo, etc. also why would Malachi not be suitable for a baby with health issues?
Because we heard Focks say something like Micah in one of her stories and she has since said hr said the name in one of her stories. Also it will be a biblical name due to her strong performative faith and his miraculous healing from imaginary condition.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The whole head bashing scenario is definitely made up to justify her use of drugs. She wants to be in the drug free labour ‘cool group’ (there’s no such thing, except in her mind!). Def a way to make herself feel like less of a ‘failure’*
Having interventions during a birth is NOT a failure. Just gotta put that out there

For someone so obsessed with hormones she has to be aware that there ain’t no way a woman’s hormones would try and make her hurt herself during labour.
The drug free labour thing is something I don't understand. I don't have kids, but if I did, I know for sure I would want anything, like anything that could help with pain. I would want pain free and not drug free labour. I hate pain and I think you probably enjoy more without pain. I don't think a woman that does it all without any pain relief, is more of a superwoman. Bringing the child safely is the priority. It's not about reaching your personal goals. So many women are mad because they didn't have the drug free labour of their dreams, and I'm here like, man, I would beg for pain relief before they'd even offer it to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Look, I don’t like the Scummy but can we stop bashing women for the kind of birth they hope for. Yeah, we all know she will probably end up not having the ‘natural’ birth she wished for (specially consider she has done ZERO prep for it) but it’s completely okay for women to have birth preferences be it drugs, chosen C section or water birth with no drugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ive two sections and a drug free vaginal birth. My kids are heaps older now and their births mean tit in the scheme of things. I mean, it was important to me at the time, but I have perspective now and I don’t think it’d have the same gravity as when I was younger. Also, I went through labour during two births and never wanted to bang my head into the wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20220208-225119_Instagram.jpg
may we spare a thought for all Japanese people, those who have lived in Japan, enjoy Japanese food or have a mildly ok range of tastes.

Brown sauce on a cringey pile of iceberg and rice does not japanese food make

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
View attachment 1047873may we spare a thought for all Japanese people, those who have lived in Japan, enjoy Japanese food or have a mildly ok range of tastes.

Brown sauce on a cringey pile of iceberg and rice does not japanese food make
Nothing hits the spot quite like wilted iceberg lettuce on rice, amiright? 🤢

I’m also choking just looking at the size of that green onion garnish. This is truly an abomination, probably one of her worst.

I cannot believe people pay for this app.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
A travel vlogger I watch who is holistic, vegan etc wanted a natural birth but her baby was breech for all of third trimester and despite trying every trick in the book, baby was not shifting so they had to go for the safer C-section delivery which was not her plan.
Oh .. has Sarah even mentioned whether this baby is head down versus breech? I can’t remember and honestly surprised if she hasn’t used it as a flex already.

Reactions: 5
Oh .. has Sarah even mentioned whether this baby is head down versus breech? I can’t remember and honestly surprised if she hasn’t used it as a flex already.
I'm guessing he's head down considering she's told us many times he's so low he's practically crowning already and she could pop him out if she just pushed hard enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That is not normal for Sarah to be banging her head to knock herself out during labour. I have a very low pain tolerance, and my labour was quite intense and long. Yet not once did I consider hurting myself or trying to make myself pass out. The way she laughs it off so casually is weird to me.
Also she was advising people to squeeze a comb so the pain of the comb in your hand distracts from the pain of labour, that seems mental to me. I have a very low pain tolerance, I don't want a sore vagina AND a sore hand 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think her banging her head narrative is just to justify how it did not go according to her predetermined vision for her labour. Sarah believed her fortress of a body would be fine to just "wing it" with labour. It's the narrative that the pain was so great that she, the super strong Sezzy, was driven to bang her head in pain relief. Just imagine what us weaklings would have done, if even she could not handle that pain. The thought that she could not tolerate the pain and had no coping mechanisms for it, did not even enter her mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can I also just point back to the fact that this woman is going to give birth to her second child in ~ 4 weeks, and they STILL haven’t even BEGUN to transition Fox out of their room??! They’re still waiting on his “big boy bed”, which is bull cause they could’ve put the damn cot in the upstairs room for the time being as they don’t seem to care about that anyways. Poor boy is going to feel SO abandoned and replaced when new baby comes, takes over his old room, takes over his current space with his parents, meanwhile he’s being sent to a completely different floor in the house where NO ONE will sleep besides him. I feel really bad for the kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.