Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My biggest eyeroll moment was when she said "I havent had to dress up with this big a pregnant belly, EVER" like she's out there getting in and out of pregnancies four times a year on average.

She has an over experience of ONE PREGNANCY BEFORE THIS ONE for crying out loud.

She sounded so ignorant and out of touch, when she said "nobody makes clothes for "basketball bellies"" That look on her face was semi shocked like she had a newsflash about what life might be like when youre not xxxxs, but like that was too much for her stupid brain to process all that ask for empthy etc, so then she went back to obsessing over herself.

Her entire wordview is dictated by her need to be tiny. I refuse to believe she didnt find any options for clothing that are not maternity friendly. Of course if she looked in s and xs and tried to squeeze herself into that, its not going to fit. She could just buy herself maternity clothes like a normal pregnant person. And she kept calling her other dress option "skinny" -- very telling.

I dont know if I know anyone more emotionally and intellectually stunted than her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Thanks for sharing your expertise. If you don’t mind answering another question. What is the impact of getting full veneers at such a young age? She will have to get them replaced every 10 years or so, right? So she would have to get them redone 4 or 5 times in the future? Is there some point where there is nothing left of the original teeth and they can’t be redone? How does it work?
If I were her, I would have had them replaced already LOL. I can't believe she likes the way her chompers look in her mouth and wonder how come she still has these huge and fake looking veneers when she has the money to have the most beautiful veneers possible.

Reactions: 15
Sounds like Kurt wanted her to wear a tight beige dress for the wedding, glad her sisters convinced her into the blue dress. A lot of people may not like it because atkeast the blue dress hides her ham belly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"I'm married to the dumbest person". Yes Sarah, you are, but also Kurt is married to the dumbest person. You are both pretty dumb.
And I don't know, but in the night drive stories, Kurt seems a little drunk, is eating ice cream while driving and looking at Sarah and her cell phone all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I am actually blown away how much money she makes that she bought her Dad a $300.000 car and she repeatedly says how financially stable they are and she can basically give money away. It all sounds like she made more cash than ever in the last two years. Incredible.
She should throw some $$$ my way 🤣

View attachment 1041223

Must

Insert

Hambelly

Into

EVERYTHING
Next time Im having an endo flare up or get glutened Ill start artistically photographing my belly and myself with it out everywhere. Look everyone!!!!! My stomach is huge!!! How unusual?!!!

She's full of tit, this chic. Today has confirmed it on so many levels. Not like we needed confirmation. We have plenty of it.
But she couldnt keep up her silence over the last many weeks since the ed book debacle. And today she totally caved and overshared, and she's come off sounding unhinged.

View attachment 1041412
Nobody needs to story this much. Literally bored in the car and tlaking a whole load of bullshit. She has some serious mental health issues that nobody is ever going to help her with.

I am often torn between loathing her and actually honestly feeling so pathetically sorry for her. She sounds so deeply lonely on days when she stories like this and clearly feeds off of the adulation she gets from LITERAL STRANGERS.

She's ripping on Kurt for making her get on stories and asking "boring questions" and make "boring stories" like her content here today was scintillating!

ALSO. How great does she look for someone who has had so much work done on her face. Its baffling how gorgeous she is.
View attachment 1041430 View attachment 1041431 View attachment 1041441
Money cant buy spark of life

Reactions: 9
I wonder how her sisters felt watching her story where she said that her dad told a 12 year old Sarah that out of all his kids, she will be the one to financially support him in old age. I mean, my sister and I used to joke about me being the one to have a "traditional" job vs her creative path ... but contrasting that with an individual conversation of a child being told by a parent that she will be wealthy and her sisters won't? I'm just wondering if a lot of that financial success pressure was formed at a young age, and if she views gift giving as a way of RECEIVING love vs giving love. She will be praised and loved by buying things for people? I 100% would buy my parents the world if I were financially able, and if my sister was able to do the same I would support her doing that for them as well. However, my family dynamics don't include one sister trying to be "the best" the way in which Sarah has come off in her family dynamics. Thus, I wonder if her sisters feel like they will never be on the same "level" as Sarah. I mean, she's the first to have a grandchild for the parents, has gifted extravagant gifts (speculation on my part, but she mentioned her mum doing a dream kitchen reno and I wondered if Sez helped pay, as her parents' income wouldn't have changed) etc. if I were her sisters I would see how much of their entire family dynamic revolves around Sarah, Sarah's businesses, and Sarah's family. I'm curious as to how things will ultimately change if one of her sisters has a baby. It won't be all about Sarah's small family anymore. Attention will divert to include other grandchildren and I don't know how she will deal with that.

Reactions: 59
I wonder how her sisters felt watching her story where she said that her dad told a 12 year old Sarah that out of all his kids, she will be the one to financially support him in old age. I mean, my sister and I used to joke about me being the one to have a "traditional" job vs her creative path ... but contrasting that with an individual conversation of a child being told by a parent that she will be wealthy and her sisters won't? I'm just wondering if a lot of that financial success pressure was formed at a young age, and if she views gift giving as a way of RECEIVING love vs giving love. She will be praised and loved by buying things for people? I 100% would buy my parents the world if I were financially able, and if my sister was able to do the same I would support her doing that for them as well. However, my family dynamics don't include one sister trying to be "the best" the way in which Sarah has come off in her family dynamics. Thus, I wonder if her sisters feel like they will never be on the same "level" as Sarah.
Dont forget that at Christmas there was the comments about Sarah being the favourite child. It was said semi jokingly. I think if her sister feel any animosity, they would hide it because they too benefit from Sarah and may think they’re next in line for an expensive gift.

Reactions: 18
I wonder how her sisters felt watching her story where she said that her dad told a 12 year old Sarah that out of all his kids, she will be the one to financially support him in old age. I mean, my sister and I used to joke about me being the one to have a "traditional" job vs her creative path ... but contrasting that with an individual conversation of a child being told by a parent that she will be wealthy and her sisters won't? I'm just wondering if a lot of that financial success pressure was formed at a young age, and if she views gift giving as a way of RECEIVING love vs giving love. She will be praised and loved by buying things for people? I 100% would buy my parents the world if I were financially able, and if my sister was able to do the same I would support her doing that for them as well. However, my family dynamics don't include one sister trying to be "the best" the way in which Sarah has come off in her family dynamics. Thus, I wonder if her sisters feel like they will never be on the same "level" as Sarah. I mean, she's the first to have a grandchild for the parents, has gifted extravagant gifts (speculation on my part, but she mentioned her mum doing a dream kitchen reno and I wondered if Sez helped pay, as her parents' income wouldn't have changed) etc. if I were her sisters I would see how much of their entire family dynamic revolves around Sarah, Sarah's businesses, and Sarah's family. I'm curious as to how things will ultimately change if one of her sisters has a baby. It won't be all about Sarah's small family anymore. Attention will divert to include other grandchildren and I don't know how she will deal with that.
Also that’s gonna be total bullshit! Her dad was the one who hated the idea of her dropping out of uni to follow her YouTube career and she was at uni to be a teacher. Which is a totally amazing career choice, but doesn’t bring in the big bucks!

Reactions: 27
Also that’s gonna be total bullshit! Her dad was the one who hated the idea of her dropping out of uni to follow her YouTube career and she was at uni to be a teacher. Which is a totally amazing career choice, but doesn’t bring in the big bucks!
Okay but imagine her being your kids teacher? She would probably ring up everyday complaining about my kids lunchbox food not being good enough or too much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just watched the rest of her stories and WOW, she really thinks the world revolves around her, doesn’t she?
*sits at her parents house insta storying while Kurt is telling her to stop so they can leave
*putting the interior car light on so she looks better on camera even though it’s 10.30pm, dark outside, is very distracting for the driver, and Kurt didn’t like it
* getting annoyed that Kurt wanted a coffee and ice cream to get himself through driving so late at night
*acting annoyed that she has to halt her stories as the drive thru attendant is talking (how dare they? She has important things to say!)

kurt, mate, I hope when you go home you continue getting your maccas coffee (that doesn’t seem to give you that ‘immediate bad reaction’) and your McFlurries (That don’t seem to trigger your lactose intolerance). Live life. Eat what you want. When Sarah ridicules you for it tell her to duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
She's back paying to advertise herself on Instagram again.
Screenshot_20220205-204508_Instagram.jpg

And even her advertising takes up 3 bloody insta stories 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Our good friend's wedding..." (but it's the WF founder, so of course it's a business associate who pads your bank balance...)

She looks really unwell.

IMG_3603.jpeg
IMG_3604.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
me too! What’s wrong with the blue dress?
I'd wear that dress, but I'd have the sleeves up and I don't think it was quite black tie level. Which I'm assuming that wedding was looking at the level of dress/florals ect. It was however surely much dressier then the beige thing squished in the bag in the back seat.

But I like semi country/boho styles and I know that is not everyone's cup of tea hehe

Reactions: 17
kurt, mate, I hope when you go home you continue getting your maccas coffee (that doesn’t seem to give you that ‘immediate bad reaction’) and your McFlurries (That don’t seem to trigger your lactose intolerance). Live life. Eat what you want. When Sarah ridicules you for it tell her to duck off.
Just realised the maccas goes against the Tropeaka coffee beans that they discovered does not make Kurt sick like every other coffee does! So he totally just screwed Sarah and her fake advertising of products!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
I’m calling it (again).
These 2 will be divorced within 5 years. Money can only cover the cracks for so long. Then she’ll transition to #singleMumLife and blame Kurt for everything. But his health will miraculously improve and he and the kids will enjoy weekly maccas on his rostered weekends.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Can anyone who is or has been pregnant confirm that “bumping around in the car” as sez puts it, can cause your belly to feel low? It seems so strange to me as I’ve never heard pregnant people blame it on a car ride. I thought it was just normal to feel like the baby was low and heavy in the third trimester.

Reactions: 12
Okay I totally get how it's a different angle/facial expression but you can't tell me this is the same nose as that one ^^^

View attachment 1042664
It was already mentioned, she's had her nose done non surgically, with fillers. I didn't know it was possible, but I was sure her nose was different and then someone here mentioned the filler remodeling.

Reactions: 11
Can anyone who is or has been pregnant confirm that “bumping around in the car” as sez puts it, can cause your belly to feel low? It seems so strange to me as I’ve never heard pregnant people blame it on a car ride. I thought it was just normal to feel like the baby was low and heavy in the third trimester.
When I was pregnant with my second and overdue my dad told me to go on a drive down a road with loads of speed bumps or cobbles😂 but out of my 3 pregnancies and living in a place with sooooo many speed bumps I can't say it ever made me feel like I was low or baby dropped and I drove right up until I had all 3.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.