Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
do we all think her ex boyfriend and the B0Yzzz she met on tinder are all like "thank fuck we dodged that bullet?" i always think that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

annieray

VIP Member
Thanks for sharing your expertise. If you don’t mind answering another question. What is the impact of getting full veneers at such a young age? She will have to get them replaced every 10 years or so, right? So she would have to get them redone 4 or 5 times in the future? Is there some point where there is nothing left of the original teeth and they can’t be redone? How does it work?
Always happy to share some knowledge backed with actual qualifications ✨☺

Yeah, getting veneers young is not routinely recommended, and definitely not before adulthood. Partial veneers, meaning only select teeth (e.g. front teeth if these are damaged, discoloured due to trauma) are more common, but are recommended for specific conditions.

But full veneers (meaning all teeth, and what Sarah has) were a brief fad among young adult influencers maybe a decade or so ago. Mainly because it’s very expensive - upwards of $10k depending on the materials and practitioner - and some cosmetic dentists jumped on the sponsor/subsidised work bandwagon and offered veneers to influencers at a reduced price or in exchange for promotion. That’s what happened in Scummy’s case.

Actual need for full veneers is rare. They’re traditionally an option for people with extreme dental abnormalities or crowding that conventional treatments or orthodontics won’t fix, and in cases where dentures or implants are not preferred.

Hollywood also popularised them among actors/celebrities, but again it was a fad. Very few celebrities or average people - yes that includes YOU SARAH - actually need them. They get them for vanity reasons when some more conservative work would’ve sufficed (like orthodontics, small composites, reshaping), so they go to these cosmetic dentists (many of whom just want to make a quick buck, but who haven’t perfected the artistry of building a smile) and end up with results like Sarah’s: overblown horse teeth.

They tend to last 10-15 years at a stretch, so yes they have to be replaced multiple times and at the original cost each time. Depending on how the stumps - her real (and raw) teeth underneath that have been shaved down to pikes - have fared, and natural recession of the gums over time, the subsequent sets may not take as well, meaning she’ll get the discoloured rim quicker, and may need to get them replaced more often. She’ll reach a point with age where she’ll either have to live with worsening discolouration, or upgrade to dental implants (where teeth are removed and steel posts drilled directly into the jawbone, then covered with individual porcelain crowns - at the cost of 5k-10k per tooth), or maybe dentures.

This is why full veneers are not a good option unless one actually needs them, otherwise they just become his bottomless pit of upkeep. But they’re a way to keep clients coming back and back again longterm, so many cosmetic dentists will focus on the ‘instant perfect smile’ pitch to grab people in and keep them on the books for decades to come, even if the client really didn’t need them or would have responded better to more conservative treatment.

So ultimately, Sarah’s vanity, narcissism and stupidity got her discoloured horse teeth where they are today. She jumped at a sponsored/gifted offer, got a dodgy job (because the teeth are too large for her mouth), and will have to pay up more and more to keep up appearances. Just another example of how little miss NaChURrAL is fake as fuck.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

kij1997

Im sorry but all this praying and god talk … I can’t take it seriously.
I get that people believe in what they believe, but she honestly sounds completely condescending. Besides, if she was okay with her baby eventually not being 100% „normal“, why try to pray it away?
Her spirituality is so weird to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Can I also just point back to the fact that this woman is going to give birth to her second child in ~ 4 weeks, and they STILL haven’t even BEGUN to transition Fox out of their room??! They’re still waiting on his “big boy bed”, which is bull cause they could’ve put the damn cot in the upstairs room for the time being as they don’t seem to care about that anyways. Poor boy is going to feel SO abandoned and replaced when new baby comes, takes over his old room, takes over his current space with his parents, meanwhile he’s being sent to a completely different floor in the house where NO ONE will sleep besides him. I feel really bad for the kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

fallingtides

Oh there it is. Not like we had any doubt, but this pretty much confirms. She is severely emotionally stunted and possibly has a lot to work thru if she takes herself to therapy.
Again, no shame. I think this is most people these days -- having a significant lot of things to work thru from their past. What separates those who go on to have fulfilling lives and wholesome relationships is taking the trouble to walk the talk and get better, be better.
Sarah here believes she just needs to keep setting up new companies, making babies and minting more and mroe money. She honestly believes she's perfect.
But I thought she was an empath who cries every day and can't watch the news because she's so sensitive?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Eljordan

personally, as someone who developed a severe case of anorexia at 12 years old, i don’t think sarah was ever underweight or more than lean. i don’t see how her body could have possibly been in starvation mode if she was never skinny… ever. just slim. maybe my view on weight is different because i am anorexic, and i know what it feels and looks like to actually be a skeleton. OT, but i have been in recovery for 5 years now and don’t struggle with this starvation mode thing. thank you for opening my eyes to it. i hope i don’t have to go through this in the future
dont wanna get too deep into this but please remember eating disorders are not one shape and size. I was in inpatient with many girls who were diagnosed anorexic and medically unstable but were not skeletal. I think to look at a person and judge their health from that one perception is a little dangerous and triggering. Regardless, I hope recovery keeps going well for you but maybe just remember that anorexia isn’t always skin and bones, no matter what we’ve all been fed through socisl media and television/magazines.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

RazzamaTazz

So she needs to buy Panadol and a microwave on her list?
Gotta warm up those bottles of formula that Kurt's gonna be giving the baby while she's sleeping and pretending she exclusively breastfeeds with her fruit salad boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 69

saaahhhhreal

Chatty Member
She easily could’ve said “this is my dads Car”. There is literally zero reason she had to mention the fact that she bought it, none
I don’t understand why they even drove it there
Was it some weird flex because there were other wealthy people at the wedding so they had to drive the very very very expensive car instead of the very expensive car?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

banana1994

This girl is obsessed with going into labour early. She’s basically manifesting it.. also she says the baby has “dropped” or is “lower” every fuckin day. At this point I’m expecting to see his head poking out of her vagina by tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 67

emememily

This bitch...

Seriously, your nearly 3 year old son is saying he is scared because at this age, they go through the night terrors and is developmentally appropriate. I thought she loves to research everything? So no, it is not Fox's fault, it is YOURS. You are not the one who didn't show and guide him to sleep in his own fucking bed/room where he would be more comfortable. You wanted him to sleep on the floor because it was more convenient for YOU, instead of getting up to him at night and settling him in his own safe space from the get go.

I would not 'mum shame' for this,as I am a mum myself and can understand how hard it can be. But, I will definitely call her out when she shames her 3 year old son on social media and blames him for her shitty parenting, and for going through normal developmental changes.

So for that, yes Sarah, you are a fucking shit parent for treating your child this way.

• Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
“need to be in in 8 weeks”
Man, they are so out of touch. They're trying to book a structural engineer to do immediate work that needs to be done within 8 weeks and are surprised there's a 2-3 month wait. They must be so used to throwing money at everything to make things happen when they want that it didn't even occure to them that the builders might having a waiting list.

What's the betting they've made promises they couldn't keep and booked a client before they're ready. So now there's going to be a mad scramble for Kurt to get this new building work done with the baby due any week now. I can just imagine the Sezzy meltdowns as she's stuck at home juggling a toddler and newborn on her own while Kurt is at the warehouse renovating her next project.

Popcorn, anyone? 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
Sis did your water just break orrrrrr?
Are you just shooting some magnesium and sodium infuUuUuUuSed nAchUrAL bAtHinG liquids up yo vag to sOoThE yo irRiTabLe cErviX?
IMG_5446.jpg

Also, them thighs don't lie 👀
Looks like you and I have the same thighs sis. Looks like you're average and normal, just like me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Above average at being a dickhead, maybe.
More importantly, Does it even count when it was THIRTEEN YEARS ago?

In thirteen years, those who weren’t “above average” at school have studied, worked hard and are now established in professional careers. I think this “I was smart in school” narrative is one of her most obvious lies and I would LOVE for a former classmate to put the lie to rest

• Heart
Reactions: 66

annieray

VIP Member
I’m calling it (again).
These 2 will be divorced within 5 years. Money can only cover the cracks for so long. Then she’ll transition to #singleMumLife and blame Kurt for everything. But his health will miraculously improve and he and the kids will enjoy weekly maccas on his rostered weekends.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
This absolute bitch of a mother telling her 3 year old to "grow up" over his sleeping issues.
Screenshot_20220215-145459_Instagram.jpg

He knows the baby is coming soon and he knows he is getting booted upstairs because they keep telling him he is moving.

She moved all his stuff upstairs weeks ago for a vlog, before the bed is even here. As someone said she should have purchased an inexpensive one to get him settled if there was such a delay. There are beds for kids being sold and bought on fb market place daily. They could have purchased one and sold it on later.

The fact that she is so delusional and is blaming her 3 year old son for this is insane!!!! He has been in their room for over a year!!! What lazy shitty parents are they to do this then shift the blame once the little boy starts to try and cling on.

He isn't lying about being scared, he knows he is about to be booted upstairs and is trying to convince them they him stay.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65