Sarah’s Day #42 Ham belly, life jacket blunder, Sunee custard looks like chunder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she revealed her hair yet? 😂
Lol no

Ok I feel everyone is just ignoring all the signs that she is vaccinated just to keep being able to drag her about being anti vax. She definitely has her nails done as they are growing out now, she has been to multiple stores that require you to show vax. I feel like she definitely has it now View attachment 908123View attachment 908125
These arents signs? Shes been shown before to use stick on nails and these definitely look like stick-ons.
And yes she got a book but you can click and collect.

- Her WF pj promo is in her house
- She's filmed her stupid Sunee videos in her BATH. The least Christmassy location ever.
- She hasn't got her brown hair re-dyed.
- SHE HASNT BEEN TO THE GYM.
- She hasn't filmed any YT content that's outside except for the new farmers market video which is open-air.
- They're always seen eating their takeaways as a 'picnic".

I don't want her to be unvaccinated but she's definitely have fixed her grimey hair if she could.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I have to disagree.
Sarah has found numerous ways to sneek past any covid rules.
Remember how she got her hair stylist at the WFA shoot to touch up her hair colour so she didn’t have to go to the salon?
Im pretty sure she has found someone to do her nails unvaxxed. Just like her pelvis appointments. I’m sure she gets a pass from these people cause she’s pregnant.
I can not for the life of me imagine her being vaxxed, especially while pregnant.

Ok I feel everyone is just ignoring all the signs that she is vaccinated just to keep being able to drag her about being anti vax. She definitely has her nails done as they are growing out now, she has been to multiple stores that require you to show vax. I feel like she definitely has it now View attachment 908123View attachment 908125

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How rude is Sez. People have been buying her overpriced, plagiarised pjs all day long and she can’t even get onto stories to say Thank You. Most influencers I’ve seen launching products always seem (or pretend to be) soooo thankful for their followers for buying. Radio silence from Ham belly.

So I listened to the outspoken…..
Sarah said when a brand is on her ‘blacklist’ (there are 4 by the way) - she puts them to the back of her mind. Then she does what they do better by collaborating with their competitor or creating her own product :rolleyes:

I need someone to listen, I’m so confused what she has done better than one of her blacklisted brands. Unless she’s talking about Mazda lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So I listened to the outspoken…..
Sarah said when a brand is on her ‘blacklist’ (there are 4 by the way) - she puts them to the back of her mind. Then she does what they do better by collaborating with their competitor or creating her own product :rolleyes:
Loving Earth, Bondi Sands, Mazda, and ... ?

Who else has dropped her over the years? If it's these brands, imagine blacklisting people who've already dumped you 🤣

• Haha
Loving Earth, Bondi Sands, Mazda, and ... ?

Who else has dropped her over the years? If it's these brands, imagine blacklisting people who've already dumped you 🤣
I bet Tropeka are quaking in their boots 😂

She hasn’t competed with loving earth, bondi sands or Mazda though?? Probably Hello Fresh haha - Imagine trying to piss them off with a cooking app :rolleyes: :D

Blue Dinosaur?
Cotton On?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What was that poopy bloom like powder she had before she "made her own" aka copied them???
Ahhhhh I bet that’s it. That’s hilarious.

Was it glow powder? It’s in all her old videos if anyone can be bothered to look.

CABCF9C1-FDF8-4BAC-9873-85D5AF2DCDAF.jpeg

Found it 👌🏻

6377FD13-53EA-467C-9193-47F9EDE3A0DA.jpeg

Before she started her ‘health’ lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Ahhhhh I bet that’s it. That’s hilarious.

Was it glow powder? It’s in all her old videos if anyone can be bothered to look.

View attachment 908362
Found it 👌🏻

View attachment 908386
Cannot believe she used to have this much hair

hold up, she has a new vlog out? and she hasnt promoted it on her instagram, and we havent jumped on it?
tell me shes hella boring without telling me shes hella boring.
She hasn't got a vlog she's uploaded a weird pyjama advert to her YouTube. Obviously desperate to advertise wherever she possibly can

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This 👆 was the first mention. The next day she did this:
View attachment 908113
I think there's not a more out of context, irrelevant, unnecessary bump flash in the history of mankind.
So i haven’t seen the reel and just saw this screenshot but CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW THAT ISN’T EVEN THE duck HOW YOU PLAY SCRABBLE?! Hide your letters, dimwits. At least we know what word Durt is about to play…
Triple score to these 10-point asshats

• Haha
So i haven’t seen the reel and just saw this screenshot but CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW THAT ISN’T EVEN THE duck HOW YOU PLAY SCRABBLE?! Hide your letters, dimwits. At least we know what word Durt is about to play…
Triple score to these 10-point asshats
I had the same thought: some confidence making a reference to scrabble again, given their history. Theyre so ridiculously thick, it'd be infuriating if it weren't so hilarious.

THAT ISN’T EVEN THE duck HOW YOU PLAY SCRABBLE?! Hide your letters, dimwits.
This has absolutely sent me 😂 😂 😂

WHERE IS HER CURLY HAIR? SForget showing everyone the curls, she's disappeared today.
Do you think she fried it completely trying to get soft curls with her curling iron, and has spent the day crying?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
CD0969A8-4EEB-4D29-81D9-5EAC673A3EBC.jpeg

Sorry i’m probably the only one so pressed about this but working in fashion this reaalllyy grinds my gears. WHAT THE HELL is soft jersey
It’s not a material
It could literally be woven out of sarah’s old hair that she has fried off over the years for all we know
What is it made of?? Cotton? Polyester?? Viscose? Wool? Leather? Old hair??? i guess we will never know
(It’s probably a mix of cotton and polyester but it just shows how unprofessional they are.. the cheap chinese manufacturers probably didn’t give them the exact specifications lol)
also… not anna sitar fawning over white fox on her stories 🥲 bestie… please 🥲

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Ok, I know nothing about these Outspoken podcast sisters, so I am just talking out of my ass here (how Sarah of me). So from what I have read here, they discuss Sarah a good amount and some say they may be fans of hers. So when they discuss her its mostly positive, but if they do speak about her antics, it's usually not thorough and in a damning way? So, it sounds to me that they understand that Sarah equals listeners. So when they talk about her they know her little cult will listen, because they will eat up anything Sarah related. Those who are waiting for Sarah's take down, will also listen hoping these sisters will do it. So they walk that fine line of using Sarah for their own content, but not alienate her fans because then that's a loss of listers for them. It's very smart of them. Also, they were the ones that did't speak very highly of Kurt on an episode or on social media, right? Makes sense because through Sarah's own interactions with Kurt, we see that he is fair game. They can acknowledge Kurt's errors because Sarah blasts him on her own stories when she's upset with him.
I could be way off here, like I said I have no experience with this podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 908386
She looks so happy and healthy here ☹ Ironically it is before she started her “health and fitness journey”. This is what we mean when we say Sarah has changed, not the petty “everyone changes as we get older” type thing Sarah harps on about.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.