Sarah’s Day #42 Ham belly, life jacket blunder, Sunee custard looks like chunder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to her go on about what kind of books she likes and how little she reads. Girl, we know! No one is thinking you're a big reader here. She even restricts on what she reads! She doesn't like books with adult themes? She's a sensitive soul?! What!? I believe what you are trying to say, is you don't want to think when you read. God forbid, you read a challenging book that makes you think outside of your tiny, boring, white and beige box of a life. bleeping hell. Poor Fox and future content creator, I hope they have someone in their lives who encourages them to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Circling back to someone's comment a few pages back about the ham...
Also- kiwi and yes cold ham all the way I think it’s an American thing for all her American Sezzy stans
I can't speak for all Americans but the few times my family has done Christmas ham it sure as hell was from the grocery store and already cooked for us. But also ham is gross and Sarah's version has made me reconsider even taking a polite piece from now on 🤮it's all I can see.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How much do we want to bet we see her hair curled with a heat curler?
Screenshot_20211205-152443_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Here's a book suggestion for you Sez, The Handmaid's Tale. Seems like it'd be up your street since you believe women were made to be breeders and all that. But since you don't like books that are sad, intense or have confronting themes due to your sensitive soul, perhap you should stick to the childrens books you claim Fox reads 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
"Sensitive soul" my ass. You just don't like thinking about anyone or anything outside of your own little bubble. Reading and consuming other kind of media of all genres and themes actually helps with empathy and open-mindedness.

I'm so sick her "Oh I'm just so fragile and delicate and empathetic I can't take anything upsetting. I can't even look at the news!" Honestly? Grow up and suck it up. Part of being a good person is, in my opinion, being willing to make yourself uncomfortable - it's how you grow.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
She did a piss poor job of choosing a book if she has so many sensitivities. She’s not going to like either one mentioned. A shame because both are actually fantastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Circling back to someone's comment a few pages back about the ham...

I can't speak for all Americans but the few times my family has done Christmas ham it sure as hell was from the grocery store and already cooked for us. But also ham is gross and Sarah's version has made me reconsider even taking a polite piece from now on 🤮it's all I can see.
Sez’s holiday cooking looks about the same plated up as my grandmother who only cooks canned and prepackaged foods. Bless her- she worked as a lunch lady in the 60s and 70s, and she’s cooked like one since 😂 The other side of the family, however, cooks up our own ham every Christmas. I’d think it’d gone bad if it looked like the Sunee ham though 🤢

Finding out that the pjs are two different fabrics sent me. How does anyone NOT see that these are some Alibaba overstock that just happen to fit her aesthetic? The fit varies, the cut is slightly different, and now the different fabrics… if that is the result of months of designing and planning, then she needs more help than one can give. I’d actually be more forgiving if she owned up to slapping her name on some dead stock. At least then only my money sense and taste would be insulted, and not my intelligence 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just going back to this pic (I cropped) posted in the last thread, can we just take a minute to laugh at the fact The Sez not only put on her ankle weights and is trying to break her left foot, but it also looks like she has an ankle tag 🤣

Screenshot_20211205-082744_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It looks like the Sunee cookbook isn't being released in time for Christmas. What a missed opportunity, the one time of year it would sell like hotcakes. Her work life is such an unorganised mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OMG
I’ve just realized I have become a “Well Known Member” FINALLY !!! WHAT AN HONOR !!!!

Okay soooOooOooOO I must admit I’m not up to date with Mrs Pick Me 😅🤭 don’t hate me !! I’ve been faaaar too busy, so a non-recap recap is in order.
Whilst I catchup on the last thread…..because you all soared like a sezzybird through it, I can barely keep up myself! I promise I’ll actually get back into RECAPPING THE LAST THREAD eventually. For now it’s just a bit of fun bit of a laugh bit of entertainment for you all to enjoy which is my fave thing to do, unlike sezzy I actually make people laugh.

Hurrah! Ham Belly has officially been born….I’ve added to the list of favorite things I call her:
Sezzy and her ham belly 🤰🏼🥓🐖🐽🍖
(What’s the official Ham Belly emoji guys?)
and Sezzy and her raspberry tits of steel are now what I will repeat over and over till the day I die.
Sorry if you all get sick of my nonsense. But also not sorry 🤣
(Still no raspberry emoji after how many threads now ? What’s going on @Apple ??!!) if you guys haven’t noticed, I’m a big fan of emojis and the fact that there is no raspberry emoji has irked me since the start of the raspberry nips bonanza.

Thank you to Sarah Stevenson (@peanutbuttersticks) for the inspiration behind this “recap”. Just a quick little fun one, I could have kept going and going to be honest and you’re all more than welcome to add your own and chime in at the bottom on your posts add a little “on the 26th day” ect ect.
A wee interactive one, fun for everyone! let’s see how far we can get it ae ? But 42 has to be “42 tattle threads”

On the first day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
An app full of crappy recipes 📱

On the second day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Two discount codes 💰💰
And an app full of crappy recipes 📱

On the third day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Three sweaty E-Books 🏋🏼‍♀️🏋🏼‍♀️🏋🏼‍♀️
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the fourth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the fifth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Fiiiiiive hand gestuuuures 🤌👌🤏🖖🖕
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the sixth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Six tummy rubs 🤰🏼🤰🏼🤰🏼🤰🏼🤰🏼🤰🏼
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the seventh day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Seven skin care routines 🧴🧴🧴🧴🧴🧴🧴
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the eighth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Eight flamingo legs 🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the ninth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Nine active wear collections 👚👚👚👚👚👚👚👚👚
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the tenth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Ten Tropeaka powders 🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the eleventh day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Eleven nourish bowls 🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the twelve day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Twelve project comebacks 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

Merry Christmas everyone, love you all. On with the show 💩☂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 149
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OMG
I’ve just realized I have become a “Well Known Member” FINALLY !!! WHAT AN HONOR !!!!

Okay soooOooOooOO I must admit I’m not up to date with Mrs Pick Me 😅🤭 don’t hate me !! I’ve been faaaar too busy, so a non-recap recap is in order.
Whilst I catchup on the last thread…..because you all soared like a sezzybird through it, I can barely keep up myself! I promise I’ll actually get back into RECAPPING THE LAST THREAD eventually. For now it’s just a bit of fun bit of a laugh bit of entertainment for you all to enjoy which is my fave thing to do, unlike sezzy I actually make people laugh.

Hurrah! Ham Belly has officially been born….I’ve added to the list of favorite things I call her:
Sezzy and her ham belly 🤰🏼🥓🐖🐽🍖
(What’s the official Ham Belly emoji guys?)
and Sezzy and her raspberry tits of steel are now what I will repeat over and over till the day I die.
Sorry if you all get sick of my nonsense. But also not sorry 🤣
(Still no raspberry emoji after how many threads now ? What’s going on @Apple ??!!) if you guys haven’t noticed, I’m a big fan of emojis and the fact that there is no raspberry emoji has irked me since the start of the raspberry nips bonanza.

Thank you to Sarah Stevenson (@peanutbuttersticks) for the inspiration behind this “recap”. Just a quick little fun one, I could have kept going and going to be honest and you’re all more than welcome to add your own and chime in at the bottom on your posts add a little “on the 26th day” ect ect.
A wee interactive one, fun for everyone! let’s see how far we can get it ae ? But 42 has to be “42 tattle threads”

On the first day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
An app full of crappy recipes 📱

On the second day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the third day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the fourth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the fifth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the sixth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the seventh day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the eighth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the ninth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the tenth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the eleventh day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the twelve day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Twelve project comebacks 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

Merry Christmas everyone, love you all. On with the show 💩☂
Twelve project comebacks sent me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How much do we want to bet we see her hair curled with a heat curler?View attachment 906812
I'm not convinced that those curls she's showing in this photo are naturally created. They all curl in the exact same way and direction. I don't know anyone with curly hair (myself included) who's hair does this when wet.
I'm tired of influencers and their curly girl methods. Slathering on gel and setting curls into your hair does not make you have naturally curly hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm not convinced that those curls she's showing in this photo are naturally created. They all curl in the exact same way and direction. I don't know anyone with curly hair (myself included) who's hair does this when wet.
I'm tired of influencers and their curly girl methods. Slathering on gel and setting curls into your hair does not make you have naturally curly hair.
She could’ve used one of those curing brushes to “style” them so they are more uniform. I’m sure she’s being sponsored by some company to use the brush.

Reactions: 11
Also just popping in to show off my new pic up close….It’s a shotty photoshop job I KNOW but I did it on my phone so 🤷🏻‍♀️ This is as good as it gets.
HAM BELLY (and a bonus flamingo leg)

HAVE I taken it too far ????

PS Sarah, you’re welcome to post this on your insta just make sure you credit me xxxx

86F1AB11-EE05-43F2-AF04-FC0C2E3E9F7F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
My reaction when she pretends she's interested in books for the 100000th time.

I thought she wanted a book recommendation for her holiday she booked in 2-3 weeks? Why is she already it now? Oh right, it was a thinly veiled ploy to drum up engagement...

Anyway, who needs a new avatar?!

IMG_2480.jpeg
IMG_2481.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
oops I’ve just taken it one step further 🤭
This is elite 😙👌

who wants a ham belly for their pic ???
0A65854E-2A87-4DB3-9AAA-212EE9E0DB50.jpeg

You get a ham belly, you get a ham belly, ham belly pics for all !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.