Sarah’s Day #42 Ham belly, life jacket blunder, Sunee custard looks like chunder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how more people aren't finding it ridiculous, hilarious and so telling that all their latest "campaigns" have been shot in the cOsY cOmFOrtS oF thEiR hOmE.

These ugly pajamas
Sunee's christmas carol
ALL her WFX promos

It's a far cry from the out and about girl she used to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
At the end of the day, everyone copies everyone. There is very little originality in the fashion industry and the entire fast fashion business model is based on stolen designs or ideas. WF only copies and The Sez will slap her name on absolutely anything.
While I agree partially, usually the designs aren’t downright copies of each other down to the same colour scheme, same pattern like White Fox’s which makes their plagiarism so obvious. Even if it was inspired by someone else’s design, they could do their own spin on it, attempt to innovate the design, try to make it look at least different from the original. But they don’t, because they lack originality.

Reactions: 14
New comments on the Outspoken Page which are worth their weight in gold.

Also whilst on the topic of Outspoken - they deleted a post on their FB group which someone shared regarding the cluster duck of the virgnitiy saga by the UN-heath code. I find this pretty shocking tbh. If the chicks that run this podcast are stans and are censoring their audience from having very real and very valid concerns and conservation that's unaccpetable.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
New comments on the Outspoken Page which are worth their weight in gold.

Also whilst on the topic of Outspoken - they deleted a post on their FB group which someone shared regarding the cluster duck of the virgnitiy saga by the UN-heath code. I find this pretty shocking tbh. If the chicks that run this podcast are stans and are censoring their audience from having very real and very valid concerns and conservation that's unaccpetable.
I remember someone saying ages ago that some podcast gets all of their Sarah content from Tattle, is this the podcast ??

(That’s why I asked if they have a tattle account and that’s why we are fanning them, wasn’t coming for ya @TeamSwissSezzyLurker 😉)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If the chicks that run this podcast are stans and are censoring their audience from having very real and very valid concerns and conservation that's unaccpetable.
Unacceptable, but also absolutely predictable and expected??? I think there's been only one instance where they called her out, albeit very gently, and are mostly otherwise sucking up to her for the most part. This was when the lockdown had just begun in Sydney and The Sez had that entirely manic and very tonedeaf set of stories going on and on pretending to be an ignorant ditz about why they were in lockdown or how long it had been.

Reactions: 13
We all know the reason she hasn’t been on stories today is……she hasn’t had chance to heat curl her hair yet. Fingers crossed Kurt posts some videos of her ‘in the wild’ with straight ass hair before she has chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I remember someone saying ages ago that some podcast gets all of their Sarah content from Tattle, is this the podcast ??

(That’s why I asked if they have a tattle account and that’s why we are fanning them, wasn’t coming for ya @TeamSwissSezzyLurker 😉)
If you hear them talking about Sarah and they say "eagle-eyed fans".......they mean tattle lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Unacceptable, but also absolutely predictable and expected??? I think there's been only one instance where they called her out, albeit very gently, and are mostly otherwise sucking up to her for the most part. This was when the lockdown had just begun in Sydney and The Sez had that entirely manic and very tonedeaf set of stories going on and on pretending to be an ignorant ditz about why they were in lockdown or how long it had been.
They are just taking a leaf out of Ham Belly’s book by silencing anyone who has an opinion other than theirs 🤣 are we surprised ? I hope they do read here.
🖕🏻 Outspoken my arse
Credit tattle ya mingerz

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hello dear friends! I have not posted in a while as I’ve been very unwell in hospital with COVID. I’ve been checking here now and then but not too much. I love @shaaanxosucks recaps (as always) and I think I just have one question…

What the duck is ham belly? 🍖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Hello dear friends! I have not posting in a while as I’ve been very unwell in hospital with COVID. I’ve been checking here now and then but not too much. I love @shaaanxosucks recaps (as always) and I think I just have one question…

What the duck is ham belly? 🍖
LET ME ENLIGHTEN YOU
Sarah has been making these pathetic Christmas carols promoting her crappy recipe app, and it’s a video of her and her insufferable dribbling mates at the door singing on the twelve days of Christmas. And on the 4th day she lifted up her shirt and said HONEY HAM
Referring to her PREGNANT BELLY
And we decided it was as good as “Raspberry Tits of Steel”
Hence Ham Belly
7C770BA2-EBE5-4C5D-8174-C2E267280AFB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine making these crappy carol reels being your job.
Imagine your boss coming up to you and telling you to put on some cheap PJs, sing on their doorstep and do embarrassing things around their house all whilst they video you.
And you have to do it because they're paying you!
Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 44
LET ME ENLIGHTEN YOU
Sarah has been making these pathetic Christmas carols promoting her crappy recipe app, and it’s a video of her and her insufferable dribbling mates at the door singing on the twelve days of Christmas. And on the 4th day she lifted up her shirt and said HONEY HAM
Referring to her PREGNANT BELLY
And we decided it was as good as “Raspberry Tits of Steel”
Hence Ham Belly View attachment 908085
This 👆 was the first mention. The next day she did this:
Screenshot 2021-12-06 at 14.55.26.png

I think there's not a more out of context, irrelevant, unnecessary bump flash in the history of mankind.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Ok I feel everyone is just ignoring all the signs that she is vaccinated just to keep being able to drag her about being anti vax. She definitely has her nails done as they are growing out now, she has been to multiple stores that require you to show vax. I feel like she definitely has it now
1116341F-010D-448B-B04C-A49D7AFD0B84.png
64487416-0EEA-44AF-864D-544D98213EAC.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.