Sarah’s Day #42 Ham belly, life jacket blunder, Sunee custard looks like chunder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Sensitive soul" my ass. You just don't like thinking about anyone or anything outside of your own little bubble. Reading and consuming other kind of media of all genres and themes actually helps with empathy and open-mindedness.

I'm so sick her "Oh I'm just so fragile and delicate and empathetic I can't take anything upsetting. I can't even look at the news!" Honestly? Grow up and suck it up. Part of being a good person is, in my opinion, being willing to make yourself uncomfortable - it's how you grow.
Yep, this is exactly it.
This is her excuse for living in her bubble and not having to care about important issues that affect many others.
It’s how she thinks she can get away with cultural appropriation, because she juSt diDn’t kNoW 😢 (aka, doesn’t want to know).

And the whole ‘I bend my book cover back because I just CAN’T read like THIS, Kurt’ is so ridiculous. I love how she even demonstrated to Kurt the way she can’t hold the book to read, as if it was meant to show how hard it is. 🙄
Here’s a thought, put down your phone while you’re ‘reading’, use BOTH hands, and you’ll find it’s actually quite easy to read that way!
A942894F-F8CB-4404-B36B-66C28F5D998D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OMG
I’ve just realized I have become a “Well Known Member” FINALLY !!! WHAT AN HONOR !!!!

Okay soooOooOooOO I must admit I’m not up to date with Mrs Pick Me 😅🤭 don’t hate me !! I’ve been faaaar too busy, so a non-recap recap is in order.
Whilst I catchup on the last thread…..because you all soared like a sezzybird through it, I can barely keep up myself! I promise I’ll actually get back into RECAPPING THE LAST THREAD eventually. For now it’s just a bit of fun bit of a laugh bit of entertainment for you all to enjoy which is my fave thing to do, unlike sezzy I actually make people laugh.

Hurrah! Ham Belly has officially been born….I’ve added to the list of favorite things I call her:
Sezzy and her ham belly 🤰🏼🥓🐖🐽🍖
(What’s the official Ham Belly emoji guys?)
and Sezzy and her raspberry tits of steel are now what I will repeat over and over till the day I die.
Sorry if you all get sick of my nonsense. But also not sorry 🤣
(Still no raspberry emoji after how many threads now ? What’s going on @Apple ??!!) if you guys haven’t noticed, I’m a big fan of emojis and the fact that there is no raspberry emoji has irked me since the start of the raspberry nips bonanza.

Thank you to Sarah Stevenson (@peanutbuttersticks) for the inspiration behind this “recap”. Just a quick little fun one, I could have kept going and going to be honest and you’re all more than welcome to add your own and chime in at the bottom on your posts add a little “on the 26th day” ect ect.
A wee interactive one, fun for everyone! let’s see how far we can get it ae ? But 42 has to be “42 tattle threads”

On the first day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
An app full of crappy recipes 📱

On the second day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Two discount codes 💰💰
And an app full of crappy recipes 📱

On the third day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Three sweaty E-Books 🏋🏼‍♀️🏋🏼‍♀️🏋🏼‍♀️
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the fourth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the fifth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Fiiiiiive hand gestuuuures 🤌👌🤏🖖🖕
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the sixth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Six tummy rubs 🤰🏼🤰🏼🤰🏼🤰🏼🤰🏼🤰🏼
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the seventh day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Seven skin care routines 🧴🧴🧴🧴🧴🧴🧴
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the eighth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Eight flamingo legs 🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the ninth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Nine active wear collections 👚👚👚👚👚👚👚👚👚
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the tenth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Ten Tropeaka powders 🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the eleventh day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Eleven nourish bowls 🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the twelve day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Twelve project comebacks 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

Merry Christmas everyone, love you all. On with the show 💩☂
This is incredible 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve just skipped through to find where they start talking about sarah…. It’s at 6:57 if anyone wants to listen.

sorry but who are these women ???? I’ve seen a couple posts about the podcast but never paid attention and actually listened.
Are they famous ? Or just 3 sisters who decided to make a podcast ? And about WHAT exactly ??? Listening to the jibberish made me actually infuriated like sorry if they are actually famous in Aussie but OMG ???? How are they relevant who are they why do they have a podcast and why are their lives so boring ? Like when they talked about themselves for a good 5 minutes I was like what the HELL IS THIS ??? IS THIS A JOKE ??????? SSUUUURREEELLY ????
Ok, that's a bit harsh. They're three sisters as a few others have mentioned, who work in the PR/Journalism industry. It's refreshing they're based in SA too and not the usual Syd/Mel vibe. They are pop culture and entertainment podcasters, and whilst they're not huge, they have a loyal following. They often talk about The Sez and her controversies, and provide well-balanced opinions or takes most of the time. They might not be the most popular podcast brand out there, but they sure are quality. It's actually quite entertaining and useful not 'boring'. Obviously each to their own opinion but thought that was a harsh branding of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has she revealed her hair yet? 😂

I unfollowed her last week and it’s the best thing I’ve done in ages! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok, that's a bit harsh. They're three sisters as a few others have mentioned, who work in the PR/Journalism industry. It's refreshing they're based in SA too and not the usual Syd/Mel vibe. They are pop culture and entertainment podcasters, and whilst they're not huge, they have a loyal following. They often talk about The Sez and her controversies, and provide well-balanced opinions or takes most of the time. They might not be the most popular podcast brand out there, but they sure are quality. It's actually quite entertaining and useful not 'boring'. Obviously each to their own opinion but thought that was a harsh branding of them.
Eh, I think I disagree with the ‘quality’ remark.
I stopped listening as much when I found myself annoyed by little comments they made that were incorrect.
These are corrections people posted in their fb group from a podcast they put up recently.
I just feel like journalists should be better prepared.
37AE523A-6CF2-4757-8AE5-C94C1633DADD.jpeg
E1D3A652-9435-4A7B-A441-EE78085343F3.jpeg
B84743F0-178D-4BD3-9FA2-9704005D4021.jpeg
34AF4C5B-6650-47D1-97CC-0D07989903E4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
The whole bit about their personal lives is boring if they are “journalists”. Straight to the point would be 👌
Not skipping through gibberish about shaving a dog ? That’s why I said who are these women ??? For a first time listener I was confused. Like what is their relevance at all. Because if they are just 3 random sisters who decided to make a podcast, then it is doable and I still standby tattle making our own podcast 🤣
Do they happen to have tattle accounts too ? Is that why we are fanning them ? Genuinely curious

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Okay, after all of your feedback i have the ultimate Sezzy Starter Pack
Which you are welcome to claim as your pic. First in first served.
We’ve got the Ham belly, the Raspberry Nip, the Flamingo Leg, the Cashew Back, the Pick Me Bun, a Hand Gesture and it features Abby. WHO WANTS IT
You my darling are a legend :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Disagree.

Each to their own, as you said.

Another one
How does this happen? Can no one see these pyjamas are FUGLY???

• Haha
Eh, I think I disagree with the ‘quality’ remark.
I stopped listening as much when I found myself annoyed by little comments they made that were incorrect.
These are corrections people posted in their fb group from a podcast they put up recently.
I just feel like journalists should be better prepared.
View attachment 907860View attachment 907861View attachment 907862View attachment 907863
Agreed...I work for a respectable media and no journalist worth their salt would make such basic mistakes!

Reactions: 14
I just had a thought maybe she’s calling her baby “Hamish” with the nickname Hammy ?
Which explains the Ham Belly….

Ba dom tssss 🥁
0C6CB74D-C09A-4A23-A499-06AA8F0EEDB8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OMG
I’ve just realized I have become a “Well Known Member” FINALLY !!! WHAT AN HONOR !!!!

Okay soooOooOooOO I must admit I’m not up to date with Mrs Pick Me 😅🤭 don’t hate me !! I’ve been faaaar too busy, so a non-recap recap is in order.
Whilst I catchup on the last thread…..because you all soared like a sezzybird through it, I can barely keep up myself! I promise I’ll actually get back into RECAPPING THE LAST THREAD eventually. For now it’s just a bit of fun bit of a laugh bit of entertainment for you all to enjoy which is my fave thing to do, unlike sezzy I actually make people laugh.

Hurrah! Ham Belly has officially been born….I’ve added to the list of favorite things I call her:
Sezzy and her ham belly 🤰🏼🥓🐖🐽🍖
(What’s the official Ham Belly emoji guys?)
and Sezzy and her raspberry tits of steel are now what I will repeat over and over till the day I die.
Sorry if you all get sick of my nonsense. But also not sorry 🤣
(Still no raspberry emoji after how many threads now ? What’s going on @Apple ??!!) if you guys haven’t noticed, I’m a big fan of emojis and the fact that there is no raspberry emoji has irked me since the start of the raspberry nips bonanza.

Thank you to Sarah Stevenson (@peanutbuttersticks) for the inspiration behind this “recap”. Just a quick little fun one, I could have kept going and going to be honest and you’re all more than welcome to add your own and chime in at the bottom on your posts add a little “on the 26th day” ect ect.
A wee interactive one, fun for everyone! let’s see how far we can get it ae ? But 42 has to be “42 tattle threads”

On the first day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
An app full of crappy recipes 📱

On the second day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the third day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the fourth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the fifth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the sixth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the seventh day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the eighth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the ninth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the tenth day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the eleventh day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

On the twelve day of Christmas
The Sez brought to me
Twelve project comebacks 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️
Four pajama outfits 👔👔👔👔
Two discount codes 💰💰

Merry Christmas everyone, love you all. On with the show 💩☂

Love it 😂😂😂🎄🎅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another one
At the end of the day, everyone copies everyone. There is very little originality in the fashion industry and the entire fast fashion business model is based on stolen designs or ideas. WF only copies and The Sez will slap her name on absolutely anything.

a bit hypocritical babe x
(use my discount code SARAH10 for 10% off on ByeMummy to jump start your website today!)
4D47190A-003B-417D-AEA7-253F2AB6B49E.jpeg

please appreciate the play on words

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.