Sarahs Day #41 The Sez thinks she’s a celeb, but really she’s just an unvaccinated pleb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who claims to be the pregnancy expert she’s seem genuinely surprised every time her belly grows in size.
For real though, saying she’s “doubled in size” is just downright wrong. She doesn’t even look that big! Maybe compared to Beth but generally she just looks like a regular pregnant person.
I agree, its like she’s never been pregnant before and doesn’t know the baby has to grow. I haven’t been pregnant in years (my baby is 26😂) so I googled it and she looks normal size. And compared to Georgie Stephenson she also just seems normal. I think we’re going to see a sezzy meltdown as time goes on and Im here for it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They are out on the boat again and Fox is ACTUALLY wearing his life jacket!

Is this the first time they have actually learnt from their mistakes and changed something they were called out for??? I mean they have obviously tried to gloss over the whole thing and pretend the whole no life jacket thing ever happened and have taken absolutely no responsibility for their complete and utter f*ck up... BUT I'm so fricking happy for Fox's sake to see him wear that jacket!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
They are out on the boat again and Fox is ACTUALLY wearing his life jacket!

Is this the first time they have actually learnt from their mistakes and changed something they were called out for??? I mean they have obviously tried to gloss over the whole thing and pretend the whole no life jacket thing ever happened and have taken absolutely no responsibility for their complete and utter f*ck up... BUT I'm so fricking happy for Fox's sake to see him wear that jacket!
Probably because 🦊 doesn’t want to take it off, he seems pretty stoked to be wearing it in Kurt’s stories. Oh well, at least he’s wearing it.

Reactions: 21
The profile picture on this account looks like the basement where Kurt will film the tell all about his relationship with a "celebrity" narcissist - thought the cash would have dried out before this day came
Living for this post.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All of this is terrible. The obviously placed glass and pjs to cover the magazine, so the word "birth" jumps out at you. Cause did you know Sarah is pregnant?! The pjs look like you left the top in the sun too long, so now they don't match the bottoms anymore. Honestly tho, who isn't lounging in their mismatched pjs outside, with their glass of wine and reading a magazine. That's my plan for today.
And just what you should be having when pregnant a lovely huge glass of wine 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
But the fact that it was the company that sent Fox the lifejacket! Kurt and Sarah still didn't think it was needed and probably wouldn't have done it themselves! I would say this is totally the company trying to cover up the previous scandal as we all know Kurt and the Sez just don't care enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If they had truly "learned" from what they did wrong the last time, even if it was a genuine oversight, they might have made some attempt at addressing it, considering how many responses they must have got over it. But these chumps are out here making a song and dance, glossing over the whole thing, pretending like they really suddenly care about the child's safety. Her story yesterday and the quick delete, plus Kurts stories today make it look like they're just having a good laugh. At the expense of their own child's safety. These two are the absolute worst humans online.

It's also so so pathetic that the only outings they have are by the kerbside, meeting a handful of people who are no doubt as anti vax as they are, and only ever doing things in that little pathetic bubble. I don't think it gets sadder than this. The whole peace sign and shouting YTB continuously in an effort to look like theyre living it up is so transparent, so incredibly fake and sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
But the fact that it was the company that sent Fox the lifejacket! Kurt and Sarah still didn't think it was needed and probably wouldn't have done it themselves! I would say this is totally the company trying to cover up the previous scandal as we all know Kurt and the Sez just don't care enough!
I actually think the company sent it as an “inside joke” or to take the piss out of the whole scandal which to me makes them look even more unprofessional and quite childish

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
YET ANOTHER BUMP POST. duck ME.
With the pelican foot on full display.

The entire caption sounds like a big fat lie. I might have believed her if her own stories on the daily didnt belie everything she's saying in her caption. It's like she has a split personality.

"I have such a different excitement and anticipation for this baby! Im going into newborn phase with a lot more confidence, knowledge and experience and I’m genuinely more ready than ever for this bub!

I can’t wait to be a family of four and experience this melee fam dynamic with my boys."

Confidence? Knowledge? Experience? WHAT???? How?
"Genuinely more ready than ever" -- yeah NO. Repeatedly saying this is somehow not it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
YET ANOTHER BUMP POST. duck ME.
With the pelican foot on full display.

The entire caption sounds like a big fat lie. I might have believed her if her own stories on the daily didnt belie everything she's saying in her caption. It's like she has a split personality.

"I have such a different excitement and anticipation for this baby! Im going into newborn phase with a lot more confidence, knowledge and experience and I’m genuinely more ready than ever for this bub!

I can’t wait to be a family of four and experience this melee fam dynamic with my boys."

Confidence? Knowledge? Experience? WHAT???? How?
"Genuinely more ready than ever" -- yeah NO. Repeatedly saying this is somehow not it.
But . . . your child has a yet unknown medical condition. So there is no way you will be able to compare the experience to the last newborn which was perfectly healthy!! Things might not be the same and therefore you are completely inexperienced yet again!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
And “melee fam dynamic”?? Why do her boys have to play a part in her fairytale? Why cant they just be themselves? What if this next kid doesnt want to be a rough and tumble BoY in a melee but is a shy, quiet boy who wants to read books and play with dolls? Let them become what they want without deciding for them before they’re even born.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
this because sophie used to choreograph solos for one of my friends before she went to the rocketed and i always heard great things about her. don’t know how the friend dynamic works between her and the sez
holy tit she's a rockette? Damn Sarah wishes she had Sophie's skills 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But . . . your child has a yet unknown medical condition. So there is no way you will be able to compare the experience to the last newborn which was perfectly healthy!! Things might not be the same and therefore you are completely inexperienced yet again!
i hate to speculate on an unborn child’s health. But I wouldn’t put it past scuzz to have had a high risk indicator come back in the NIPT, and then the follow up amino came back clear, but she’s milking it.

I think she’ll allude to possible disability, but never specify, but always mention how her little grom is meeting his milestones ‘against all odds’, but never specifically address it.

I genuinely hope it is this and that their baby is healthy and fine.

Surf n turf is supposed to have red meat not chicken. A foodie like sarah should kmow this though.
oh thank god, I better download Sunee, I had always wondered how to skewer chicken and prawns and grill them on the bbq 🤷‍♀️ how do you even do that?! I need a domestic GoDEsS to teach me. Preferably for a heinous monthly subscription. Couldn’t possible google how to bbq meat?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Hey guys here is shortened recap of one the Healthcode episodes from Tuesday that seem really honest about what happens when you do wrong by the sweet lovely Christian woman that is Sarah and how you should never get on her wrong side or she might cut up your clothes or bad mouth you to the point you won't get hired anywhere.
She is the epitome of a narcissistic mean girl even back when she was a child. I left out the 2nd story where she told how she cut out a piece of her little sisters favourite sun hat because she was annoyed by her. She never confessed to this and apologized to her sister. Kurt told her to just go out there and give Thalia a hug (btw he is also saying her hugs are weak) but Sarah says she won't care as Thalia is so chill and won't even remember...

S2-Ep22 – The Taste Of Sweet Revenge

Sarah:
Apparently we're going to start this episode with a lie.
Kurt: What do you mean a lie?
Sarah: ...we just had a little chat, Kurt and I ok, husband and wife love that for us. This episode is about revenge. What does sweet sweet revenge taste like. Apparently Kurt doesn't know cause he never had a sip
Kurt: yeah I never had a sip of revenge…
Sarah: That is so fake…
Kurt: No! I really don't think I have. No because I'm the type of person that again, number one if I have gotten revenge it's been in a violent manner back in high school where you…
Sarah: Like footy where you punch someone in the face…
Kurt: yeah like on the footy field 100% you like yeah in that sense yes but otherwise like I mean as an adult
Sarah: Okay okay fine.
Kurt: I can’t think of any times
Sarah: What about has like has your friend, like a guy friend, when you were single ever like tried to get with the girl you like and then you've like done something to him like have you ever had something like that where it's like you get…
Kurt: nah we’re pretty tight bro code
Sarah: *sigh* stupid bro code
Kurt: yeah if you break the bro code you are in trouble by everyone not just the one person you don't do that, yeah yeah sorry sorry to be a bit…no but I also get over things very quickly, like if you have an argument I'll be I'll be over it well and truly before you, you know what I mean?
Sarah: Yeah look I got two stories here.
Well the first one is not really a story it's more like REVENGE ok, I think as you get older I think we would all vouch for this, sweet sweet revenge is like being so kind to the person who's wronged you, that it frustrates them, like this is the approach I take now. I have this joke well it’s not really a joke I just this thing I say. I work with different companies in different brands whether they like sponsoring a YouTube video or I collaborate with them whatever and there are a handful of brands that I have quote blacklisted. Ok, there are a handful. There are probably like four.
Kurt: They have been shamed…*laugh*
Sarah: And the first one…no I don't wanna get sued today not today ok. No honestly you have to really grind my gears, slap me across the face, run me over with a tractor to be on my blacklist.
Kurt: I know who you are talking about I know where you going with this…
Sarah: I don't think you do cause I don't really have a really climactic thing, it was more just, if you are on my blacklist I just keep you in the back of my mind ok and the best revenge is dominating the competition, so I'll do what you do but better or I’ll collaborate with your arch nemesis. Not really I'm not really that forward thinking.
Kurt: There was one time that a brand did wrong by us and one of the people from that brand ended up trying to get a job at one of our friends companies.
Sarah: Oh yeah yes okay now I have to be careful I'm not gonna tell the story but basically exactly what Kurt said, this one brand really really just punched me like a punching bag and everyone around me was like you need to take this brand to court like they owe you so much money you've done all these deliverables for them and honestly I just I'm a Christian woman okay I don't wanna drag them through the mud, I want to push them in the mud but I won't drag them. Anyway this one worker of the brand was really nasty, she was really hard to work with
Kurt: the driver of all the conflict I would say
Sarah: she was the driver of the tractor that was running me over. Anyway like a few months later I had told another brand that I work with like you'll never guess what's happening to me with this brand like what the heck and they're like “what like they're black blacklisted from us too” yeah it’s right I got my I got my band members we are tight. You mess with me you mess with the squad. Anyway so this girl she tried to get a job with the brand I’m in with mean like the nice brand and she's like “I worked with Sarah's day before on this campaign” and then the owner of the brand I am friends with she called me she's like “Oh my gosh you'll never guess who's trying to get a job what should I respond to her?” but we didn't we were just like you're not right for the job
Kurt: I like the learning curve of that though like don't burn your bridges like keep you relationships going
Sarah: yeah honestly this is what I'm saying with age don't get revenge, because I'm telling you I work with some people now that I never thought I would even talk to in my life again, like maybe we had like beef in high school and now they are the marketing director of blah blah like you never ever know you know it always comes around...
How unprofessional. Seriously.

Reactions: 27
oh thank god, I better download Sunee, I had always wondered how to skewer chicken and prawns and grill them on the bbq 🤷‍♀️ how do you even do that?! I need a domestic GoDEsS to teach me. Preferably for a heinous monthly subscription. Couldn’t possible google how to bbq meat?!
If you do subscribe you'll be able to learn so many more cooking skills too! Like how to make toast and chicken sammies! And how to chop up fruit for a fruit salad! It truly is life changing!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh babes, that’s just her face don’t ya know… 🙄

I bet she was HUUUUUGE too

Nope - my main is blocked by Ashy Bines but my 2nd isn’t
I posted a comment on the Reno picture with ... her new project is @House of groms cant wait to see it so exciting.

So even made it sounds like I gave more than zero f*cks.... she deleted it but didn't block my acc. Why delete it though? It's hardly a secret.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I posted a comment on the Reno picture with ... her new project is @House of groms cant wait to see it so exciting.

So even made it sounds like I gave more than zero f*cks.... she deleted it but didn't block my acc. Why delete it though? It's hardly a secret.
BUT IT IS A SECRETTTT PRODJECKT, and we're ruining it by being the sleuths that we are! How dare you rain on her parade by letting the cat out of the bag to 1 million lowIQ stans who will otherwise fall for her BS and dish out all the $$$ for another mediocre low-effort, high-income cashgrab?! HOW DARE YOU!
Hey guys here is shortened recap of one the Healthcode episodes from Tuesday that seem really honest about what happens when you do wrong by the sweet lovely Christian woman that is Sarah and how you should never get on her wrong side or she might cut up your clothes or bad mouth you to the point you won't get hired anywhere.
She is the epitome of a narcissistic mean girl even back when she was a child. I left out the 2nd story where she told how she cut out a piece of her little sisters favourite sun hat because she was annoyed by her. She never confessed to this and apologized to her sister. Kurt told her to just go out there and give Thalia a hug (btw he is also saying her hugs are weak) but Sarah says she won't care as Thalia is so chill and won't even remember...

S2-Ep22 – The Taste Of Sweet Revenge

Sarah:
Apparently we're going to start this episode with a lie.
Kurt: What do you mean a lie?
Sarah: ...we just had a little chat, Kurt and I ok, husband and wife love that for us. This episode is about revenge. What does sweet sweet revenge taste like. Apparently Kurt doesn't know cause he never had a sip
Kurt: yeah I never had a sip of revenge…
Sarah: That is so fake…
Kurt: No! I really don't think I have. No because I'm the type of person that again, number one if I have gotten revenge it's been in a violent manner back in high school where you…
Sarah: Like footy where you punch someone in the face…
Kurt: yeah like on the footy field 100% you like yeah in that sense yes but otherwise like I mean as an adult
Sarah: Okay okay fine.
Kurt: I can’t think of any times
Sarah: What about has like has your friend, like a guy friend, when you were single ever like tried to get with the girl you like and then you've like done something to him like have you ever had something like that where it's like you get…
Kurt: nah we’re pretty tight bro code
Sarah: *sigh* stupid bro code
Kurt: yeah if you break the bro code you are in trouble by everyone not just the one person you don't do that, yeah yeah sorry sorry to be a bit…no but I also get over things very quickly, like if you have an argument I'll be I'll be over it well and truly before you, you know what I mean?
Sarah: Yeah look I got two stories here.
Well the first one is not really a story it's more like REVENGE ok, I think as you get older I think we would all vouch for this, sweet sweet revenge is like being so kind to the person who's wronged you, that it frustrates them, like this is the approach I take now. I have this joke well it’s not really a joke I just this thing I say. I work with different companies in different brands whether they like sponsoring a YouTube video or I collaborate with them whatever and there are a handful of brands that I have quote blacklisted. Ok, there are a handful. There are probably like four.
Kurt: They have been shamed…*laugh*
Sarah: And the first one…no I don't wanna get sued today not today ok. No honestly you have to really grind my gears, slap me across the face, run me over with a tractor to be on my blacklist.
Kurt: I know who you are talking about I know where you going with this…
Sarah: I don't think you do cause I don't really have a really climactic thing, it was more just, if you are on my blacklist I just keep you in the back of my mind ok and the best revenge is dominating the competition, so I'll do what you do but better or I’ll collaborate with your arch nemesis. Not really I'm not really that forward thinking.
Kurt: There was one time that a brand did wrong by us and one of the people from that brand ended up trying to get a job at one of our friends companies.
Sarah: Oh yeah yes okay now I have to be careful I'm not gonna tell the story but basically exactly what Kurt said, this one brand really really just punched me like a punching bag and everyone around me was like you need to take this brand to court like they owe you so much money you've done all these deliverables for them and honestly I just I'm a Christian woman okay I don't wanna drag them through the mud, I want to push them in the mud but I won't drag them. Anyway this one worker of the brand was really nasty, she was really hard to work with
Kurt: the driver of all the conflict I would say
Sarah: she was the driver of the tractor that was running me over. Anyway like a few months later I had told another brand that I work with like you'll never guess what's happening to me with this brand like what the heck and they're like “what like they're black blacklisted from us too” yeah it’s right I got my I got my band members we are tight. You mess with me you mess with the squad. Anyway so this girl she tried to get a job with the brand I’m in with mean like the nice brand and she's like “I worked with Sarah's day before on this campaign” and then the owner of the brand I am friends with she called me she's like “Oh my gosh you'll never guess who's trying to get a job what should I respond to her?” but we didn't we were just like you're not right for the job
Kurt: I like the learning curve of that though like don't burn your bridges like keep you relationships going
Sarah: yeah honestly this is what I'm saying with age don't get revenge, because I'm telling you I work with some people now that I never thought I would even talk to in my life again, like maybe we had like beef in high school and now they are the marketing director of blah blah like you never ever know you know it always comes around...
Every time I hear about this stupid podcast, especially in this mini format, I dont understand why spotify is platforming them or why they have a following. They sound like a couple of stunted twats, stuck in their teens having what can be classified as unintelligent banter at best and utter garbage at worst. At either end of the spectrum, I dont get why this makes for interesting podcast material for a pod titled The HealthCode??? Nothing about their brand makes sense anymore. They just talk about things they want to, throw in inside jokes and take digs at each other, invite their family and friends as "experts" and do no research or present no intelligent, perspective-shifting sides to any relevant stories. There's zero research, and they seem to rely wholly on their curated/performative online personas to take them thru, everything comes across as so contrived and tryhard. It's a space for them to just pretend to be cool, get one up on each other and unintelligently (inadvertently) expose their own stupid asses.

It reminds me of the extremely tight cliques in highschool, comprising people who behaved very snooty and high brow, but got away with it as long as the schoolyard was the beginning and end of everyone's world. Then life kicked in, the mightly all fall from their high horses and those in the snooty cliques are invariably the ones who now have severely dysfunctional lives as adults. These two NEED TO FALL.

I agree, its like she’s never been pregnant before and doesn’t know the baby has to grow. I haven’t been pregnant in years (my baby is 26😂) so I googled it and she looks normal size. And compared to Georgie Stephenson she also just seems normal. I think we’re going to see a sezzy meltdown as time goes on and Im here for it.
Anyone else feel like she saw this comment and felt compelled to set the record straight about how "normal" and "comfortable" she is, with her latest bikini bump photo?? Since we compared her to GS here, I cant help but think her latest photo posted is hella similar to Georgie's in the way that its taken, and the caption seems to be an attempt to refute we've been saying about how apparent it is that she's struggling with her body.

This is why I felt like nothing in the caption feels real because it's the opposite to everything she's been showing in her stories with all her whining and complaining. There is no comfort or preparedness in her stories. I only ever hear panic, stress, worry and a woman with a raging ED completely out of her depth.

But it just hit me that she reads on here and she probably felt the need to fix this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.