Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nodi504

Chatty Member
Today’s recap is written in the format of an interview between Kurt Tilse and the Daily Mail Report. After the success of their article “Kurt Tilse says he considered becoming a stripper and a drug dealer when he was ‘severely broke’ before meeting YouTuber wife Sarah Day”, Daily Mail decided to host an interview at their house. The following is a transcript.

Interviewer:
Morning Kurt, how’s it going?

Kurt: Yeah nothing much, mate. Can’t complain.

Interviewer: So, tell me about your life prior to meeting Sarah. How were you making it by?

Kurt: Oh it was horrible. I got broken up with my girlfriend at the time…decided not to go to uni, was working trade. But even back then, I knew photography was my passion. Spent all my money at cameras and camera lenses to the point I couldn’t even afford rice and tuna on some weeks. At one point, I was like, F*ck it. I saw an episode of Breaking Bad and then decided, I’mma deal some drugs. Then, at one nightout, one of my mates was like, “Yo, Kurt, no homo mate, but you lookin’ extra beefy tonight. Wanna strip for some cash?” I was like, “Yeah the boys!”

Interviewer: So, did you actually do it? Or were you simply thinking of it?

Kurt: Oh nah, nah. Yeah, nah. I was still living with my parents at the time.

(The interviewer looks confused, but decides to move on.)

Interviewer:
So, tell me about Sarah. What do you like the most about being married to her?

Kurt: (points at the house) Living in this massive house.

Interviewer: Isn’t this your house too?

Kurt: Yeah, but its under Sezzy’s name. And Sezzy paid for most it, so.

Interviewer: But you’re married to her. Don’t you share most of your expenses like most couples?

Kurt: Nah, we don’t. We do things the way that are best for us. Well, even though me and some of my tradie friends built this house, I don’t practically own it.

Interviewer: How do you share parenting? Is it 50/50?

Kurt: Well….technically not. In the morning, I look after Focks, as Sezzy goes for a workout. Then, usually throughout the day I would be running around Focks, then in the evening, I cook dinner, while Sezzy goes out for a walk…after dinner, I snuggle up with Focks and give him a bath. Then I put him to bed.

Interviewer: Sounds like you do a lot, Kurt. How is Sarah involved in this?

Kurt: Uh…nah, she still does mum duty now and then. (scratches head) Around uh, two days a week. But even then, she usually blows up my phone during it. Even when I was at the hospital the other day she kept calling me to get home so that she could smash out a workout.

Interviewer: You were at the hospital?!

Kurt: Yeah, was having strange heart attack-like symptoms. It was super weird. Sezzy keeps telling me how its all SIBO and keeps feeding me Manuka honey by the spoon…even got mad at me for going to the doctors. I have never, ever felt anything like that before. Especially after I got with Sezzy and had Focks, these symptoms worsened and my health just kept declining.

Interviewer: (stares blankly at Kurt, not saying a word. But both realised something)

Interviewer: (finally speaks after an awkward pause of silence, breaking character, softening voice)
Kurt, mate, are you okay? Like, really? You can say what you want, we can cut it out. But we tried to go by your word, that you were better off after you met Sarah. Even went as far as swapping the pictures we used for that article. Are you really, though?

(Before Kurt can even say a word, Sarah bursts in, carrying Fox.)

Sarah:
Kurt!

(freezes, sees camera crew and Daily Mail interviewer. Spreads her legs apart, activates cashew back, puts on a forced smile and a high-pitched voice, walks up to them in a flamingo-centaurque way)

Sarah: Hi! Are you guys after an interview for my NUU activewear collection again? We have the new Desert Mirage collection that is selling out SO fast…

Interviewer: Um, no. But we are here for Kurt, though.

Sarah: (immediately loses interest) Well, we have to go now. Kurt and I are tag teaming today, and its Kurt’s turn to look after Fox. (dumps Fox to Kurt, whispers to him) I have an appointment for Botox in 10 mins.

Interviewer: But excuse me, we’re not done with our interview yet…

Sarah: (pops collar bone, speaks with exaggerated hand gestures) Well, can’t you see we have better things to do! Out you go! Kurt, you tell them!

(Interviewer stares in disbelief as they see Kurt morph into another version of Sarah just by being at her presence. He spreads his legs apart for the thigh gap, pops collar bone, puts on exaggerated hand gestures)

Kurt: (high-pitched voice)
Well, can’t you see, we have a toddlah. That we need to look after. We can’t be sitting out here doing these grumpy interviews…we need to be…happy. Be the positive ray of sunshine. Talk about holy things, not drug dealing and stripping…nah. We are children of God and Jesus Christ. Amen.

The Interviewer soon leaves with the camera crew after wishing Kurt the best for his health. As they were departing, interviewer turns around and takes one last look at their house. The house, while spacious and big, felt empty, with its beige and white hues leaving it void of any substance.

Interviewer: (glances at their agenda) Well, initially this interview was meant to be titled, “Kurt Tilse: A Coming-of-Age story of struggles and hardship.” Now, I think, “Kurt Tilse: Blink if you need help”, would be a better fit.

The End

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 161

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
You guys, I had such an iNtEnSe labour, I waited a FULL 7-8 weeks before doing any working out. You know, besides the 3 times I had already gone to the gym by the time Fox was 6 weeks old. Plus the constant walking to brunch I instastoried all the time.
But, hey! I like abs and being lean! I had to leave fussy Fox at home so I could go get that back!
32539413-C5DA-44BC-A2E7-6B183FF5BF79.jpeg
4152F6C2-89D9-4977-AEFA-A8C697A72EF9.jpeg
6A253F87-4053-4859-8E0E-7250BB0C6AB4.jpeg
E7E3FD99-CB3A-44B2-B9D3-354CE0AF9737.jpeg
5ABFF2F7-20AA-4B25-95A5-7AE1EB26BD8E.jpeg
5A8B3CB1-1118-4B98-878E-2812969E2E40.jpeg
8ED3F443-15D2-425C-8FA1-0C93203F88F7.jpeg

EF1FFB78-89DB-4F33-B17C-65E1B1629C7A.jpeg

E7FB95E8-15B3-413D-9C0C-6F34779EC5B9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 117

beanybeans

Don’t worry, they sat him down before getting on the boat and asked him politely to NOT DROWN in the ocean if anything goes wrong! 🙄

But seriously, do these pelicans not have brains at all? First the ladder and now this. Im actually appalled!
He's a creature of the Ocean so if he were to fall in the Ocean would gently cradle him, whispering "You are part of me Focean and I am part of you, I would never harm you" and softly place him back in the boat.

Oh wait, he's scared of the ocean and therefore doesn't embrace his innate Ocean spirit

• Haha
Reactions: 111

Lilac Wine

I'm not religious so please correct me if I'm wrong, but if Sarah is a devout Christian as she makes out, wouldn't she have waited for marriage? Isn't that a belief of Christians?
In my experience, most religious people pick and choose their beliefs depending on what suits their lifestyle. 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

anonanon1818

new vlog breakdown
  • An opening scene of the filthy pool, those leaves will clog the filter get them out lol
  • 15 seconds in and she mentions she's pregnant
  • oop she mentioned church
  • shes wearing some lovely white fox rip off of a sporty and rich tee
  • "#shortgirlproblems" her flares are too long (she's wearing flares because no jeans fit her because her bump is SO big and large compared to her last pReGnAnCy
  • due to too long flares, the hem is sopping wet and so are her socks, that didn't stop her from walking up two flights of stairs to the movie room
  • calls herself dumb, can't wait for Fox to say that he agrees
  • they washed Abby yesterday, good to know she's not totally neglected. I wonder if she had a cold shower with Kurt.......
  • NEW SCENE, the Sez is rolling out a yoga mat in Fox's abandoned room the pilates studio
  • mentions her physio appointment and pelvic pain. Maybe skip the workout.....
  • we receive a brief anatomy lesson
  • says she was bedridden yesterday from the pain. Chronic or constant pain is AWFUL but I'm sure all the workouts aren't helping
  • says she was this size at 32 weeks with fox........
  • "am I stupid?!" add that one to the vocabulary Fox
  • Montage of her doing her pelvis stretches/yoga. Please note the wet flares are still on. The wet socks however were abandoned on the rug upstairs
  • Says she was talking to her pasta.......?
  • correction: Pastor (at their homophobic church)
  • the audience gets the vibe that she's really not enjoying this pregnancy and can't wait for it to be over so she can meet her son start project comeback
  • fox shows us his new toothbrush, very cute
  • fox lets slip that dad let him have a cupcake, VERY concerned look from Sarah to Kurt who looks like he wants to have a word with fox about confidentiality
  • only 7 mins and 30 secs in and we have a tropeka advert woo!
  • Kurt is told off for eating tropeka products because only she is sponsored by them, not him
  • NEW SCENE up close and personal with the Sez and she says she's sad and is gonna make a protein smoothie
  • Sez is crying because of her pelvic pain, Fox is yelling about something (I think it's a torch)
  • HOLY SHIT THERE'S A WHOLE BANANA IN THE SMOOTHIE
  • time for three rounds of hide and seek and then a fast fashion show wooooo!
  • Fox's speech and language development has improved so much recently go Fox!
  • omg I was right. the sopping wet socks were abandoned upstairs and they're probably still there as we speak
  • Sarah pretends Fox is invisible and stands on him (gently)
  • Fox hops in his G wagon and is off to feed lettuce to the chickens while mummy plans everyone's outfits?
  • Kurt leaves Fox in said remote-controlled car 20 meters down the road while he sets up the camera and does an OOTD
  • Fox gets run over by a real car
  • only joking but leaving your kid down the street in a tiny plastic vehicle is a recipe for disaster. You're not even close to him if he needed help!!
  • Fox is apparently still scared of chickens. Way to go Sarah
  • Kurt heps fox to feed the chickens and he gradually gets comfortable with holding the kale for them. That's how it should be done, good job Kurt!
  • Sarah inserts her god awful names and how they dress tiktok
  • oh good, she's making a sequel! Get ready to be insulted if you have a common western girl's name!
  • WHITE FOX AD
  • use code SARAH for 30% off everything INCLUDING her underperforming activewear collection
  • Jessica, Megan, Steph, Jasmine: you guys apparently love soaking wet flares (as mentioned above) and graphic tee's
  • Summer, Phoebe, Mel, Lily, Lola, you guys dress up as a green highlighter/Sexy green power ranger
  • Alissa, Abby, Erin, Laura: glam farmer vibes with the plaid
  • RASPBERRIES OF STEEL HAVE MADE AN APPEARANCE AND HAVE BEEN ACKNOWLEDGED
  • Lexi, Nikki, Liz, Ash: you lot are only ever seen in clubbing outfits. Even to bed, you wear heels.
  • CHEEKY PLUG FOR DESERT MIRAGE
  • Lauren, Ally, Kate, Katy, Tamara: workout at 3, science laboratory at 4
  • guys make sure to comment more names so she can think of matching outfits! Can't wait to see what she comes up with for Craig and Bartholemew!
  • SUNNEE AD
  • The Sez has a bath with candles and everything. Fox is NOT invited
PREGNANCY WAS MENTIONED: 15 times in total

You're welcome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
“I don’t know why I’m so uncomfortable today but you’ll find out in tomorrow’s vlog”

ummm sez how are we supposed to find out if you don’t know, huh girl?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 96

Pandy16

Sarah: “ok do you want to do an intense workout or Pilates?”
Fox: “pilates”
Sarah: “ok let’s do it”
Fox: *stands up and starts playing with his phone in front of the mirror*

yep, nailed mums workouts;)

F3EFFAE9-0C8E-43AE-9A5C-104C55542F54.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

stalefart

94B280F5-EB65-4CCD-BBF9-57FE2E12F2BC.png

“Hi Santa, can I please have two parents that don’t share one brain cell, who vaccinate me and don’t make me eat my mums orthorexia diet and don’t constantly put me in harms way by not following basic safety guidelines”

fixed it for you scuz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

HeNeverWatchesTV

They really shouldn't have so many mirrors in their household. Fox having a tearful meltdown while daddy shoves a huge camera in his face and mommy doing a strange botox expression for youtube. These parents.. I just can't

Screenshot 2021-11-19 at 17.23.26.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 89

Furggle

Chatty Member
So Malibu sends Fox a life jacket...bit late, maybe??? And the "if you're part of our household, then this is part of the uniform" crap...didn't seem anyone was following the uniform memo the day you were all out on the malibu WITHOUT LIFE JACKETS ON!
Why, when Sarah and Kurt do something stupid and dangerous, do they get rewarded with free stuff?? How does that work????

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

pippyforyou

Chatty Member
trust The Sez to wear bigW pjs for a sunee post rather than her own or anything else coz she bloody knows her white fox pjs aren’t christmassy it’s just another cash grab 😆🙄

also side note i’d be fucking terrified if these guys rocked up on my doorstep to do carolling
Sorry but them on the door step killed me. When you’re antivax so can’t have people in your house so this is what you have to do

🎶 On the twelfth day of Scam-Mas The Sez gave to me…
Table cloth Pyjamas and a recipe that is flavour free 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

anonanon1818

she says she isn't used to wearing her hair down because all through high school when she was doing ballet and gymnastics she had to have it up. BABE UR 29. U GRADUATED OVER 10 YEARS AGO.
It's not like high school/dance was a recent thing like you've had 10 years or so to adjust to not having to wear a bun.........

why is she so obsessed with appearing 'young'?

It's weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 83

AlfDen97

I’m really flustered coz I took Sunday “off” and now it’s Monday and I’m really behind… anyway - off to kick the footy at the park at 10am! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 81

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
‘If you’re part of the household, this is kind of part of the uniform’
Um, since when?
Are you trying to rewrite the narrative?
Cause from what we’ve seen, NOONE in your household has been wearing this uniform.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

shaaanxosucks

Yooooooooo how did I miss an entire thread 😱 lmaooo
Exams are really kicking my arse sorry folks ! Shout out to @Nodi504 for that recap you killed it 😂
I have a couple of recaps-that-aren’t-really-recaps-of-the-thread (yaknow my “fun” ones) incase I miss out on the actual thread saved in my notes apps. Even if someone posts them on my behalf somehow when I’m out of action….
When I wrote that Eminem one I did another one to his song “Stan” and it’s in the POV of a crazy fan who got herself preggerz to be like sezzyyyyy. It’s great coz you only gotta change a few words to make it about Sezpoo, I can post the first verse as an apology for missing this one….I got a lot of catching up to do so peace out fam while I go read the entire thread I missed 😂🤣

Dear Sez

I commented @ you but still ain't followin'
I left my cell, my email, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two DMs back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem with instagram or somethin'
Sometimes I spam messages, insta might just delete 'em
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your son?
I’m pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a mother
If I have a daughter, guess what I'm a call her?
I'ma name her Sarah
I read about your pregnancy too I'm sorry
I had a friend have a baby with some guy who didn't want her
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the tropeaka shit that you did with for a scam
I got a pantry full of your supplements and your clothes man
I like the shit you did with Whitefox too, that shit was fat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Fran

• Haha
  • Heart