Sarahs Day #41 The Sez thinks she’s a celeb, but really she’s just an unvaccinated pleb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see they've been quick to add "this comment was sent in anonymously by a coder" to the cartoon 🤣🤣🤣 never the one to blame, right The Sez and Kurt?

Also, even if it was legitimately sent in by someone (which in itself is doubtful) they still chose to discuss the topic and choose the way they worded the question??? 🤡🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Also, even if it was legitimately sent in by someone (which in itself is doubtful) they still chose to discuss the topic and choose the way they worded the question??? 🤡🤡🤡
Right? Out of all the questions they could’ve chosen, they chose the one that degrades women, patriarchal, and looks like it just time travelled from the 2000s.

This comment sums it up for me.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Virginity is just something made up anyways. We don’t have words for other things. No words for someone who hasn’t been kissed or held hands, etc. it’s just a made up thing to put “value” on a woman. It’s gross.

And if they wanted to talk about sexual health as a part of their pod, that’s totally cool. But this is a gross way to go about it. Ew

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm not religious so please correct me if I'm wrong, but if Sarah is a devout Christian as she makes out, wouldn't she have waited for marriage? Isn't that a belief of Christians?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm not religious so please correct me if I'm wrong, but if Sarah is a devout Christian as she makes out, wouldn't she have waited for marriage? Isn't that a belief of Christians?
In my experience, most religious people pick and choose their beliefs depending on what suits their lifestyle. 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108
I know they been stuck at home for a long time but did they go back in time? Do they not understand we are going in to 2022? The word doesn’t even need to be part of a discussion anymore.

And the teen/ imagery with the word virgin is not it. Sickos. Yes kids / teens need to know about sex but the word virgin doesn’t need to be the focus of the conversation and if this was aimed at teens… they are no one to be educating them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I can see they've been quick to add "this comment was sent in anonymously by a coder" to the cartoon 🤣🤣🤣 never the one to blame, right The Sez and Kurt?

Exactly right

That is all……

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
in terms of business, ✨The Sez ✨ NEEDS guidance, be that brand consulting or management. Take the recent Health Code post as an example: a PR person/consultant, etc. would help her capitalize on growing criticism of purity culture and change the language around virginity relating to "girl." They might point out that, "girl" is age-specific to children so referencing virginity is icky, unlike "guy" which can refer to any age and is arguably gender-neutral. For example, "hey guys, what's up?" It's in Sarah's best financial interest to virtue signal, which is why the whole "Praise God the Father, and Me the MILF" thing is so taxing to follow. She's already faking, she could just fake it sooo much better. If you're going to be a scammer, at least make it engaging😅 It's maddening bc obviously Sarah is a natural salesperson. She wouldn't have made it this far if she wasn't.

My point is that if she swallowed her pride and got a competent brand consultant, she could exploit her audience more effectively and with much more longevity. So many of her baffling posts could have been avoided with an editor. She doesn't even realize how often she shoots herself in the foot with the lack of cohesion in her branding and offensive language. She should focus on draining the pockets of one demographic instead of trying to appeal to everyone. She's so money-hungry but her superiority complex keeps her from creating an even more exploitative profitable brand. If she's going to be a crappy person, she might as well be consistently crappy on her way to the bank :rolleyes:

can you tell I've given up on this nincompoop...

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ah yes, these two are exactly the people I want to listen to talk about healthy sexuality. They have such informed, well-thought-out opinions. I'm on the edge of my seat in excitement to finally learn the answer to the mysterious question: Does a guy care if a girl (girls only!!! :mad: don't listen if you're non-cishet or super old, like, 30 :sick:) is a virgin??? 🤯 The answer may shock you!

In all seriousness, these two numb-nuts are the last people who should open their mouths to talk about safe and healthy sex/sexuality. Kurt and the Sez literally had unprotected sex and were completely shocked that they ended up pregnant lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Instead of being like "we apologise, this was sent in by a listener and we went the wrong way about discussing it. We worded the post poorly and are taking your feedback onboard. we will be pulling the episode and bringing on a *insert youth sex consultant or whoever relevant* next time to discuss this topic with a professional. etc" Literally anything, just apologise, pull the episode, like can you not see how badly you messed up??
No, as they obviously can never do wrong, they're just like "ummm a listener actually sent in this question.. soo.... umm.. yea.. blame them i guess *passive aggressive smiley face* 😊😊😊😊"
God they're insufferable.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
You best bet I bleeping catapulted myself here when I saw the virignity post.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Oh my god I immediately thought of Dolly and Girlfriend in the early 2000’s growing up and I love that other people thought that too. The graphics in general screams Dolly Doctor. bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not sure if this has made it here but LOL they didn’t even try to make them different.

6E0CC128-6EAA-4979-B103-04A43CF1BB3B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
THC page is blowing up with criticism, but The Sez is going about her life like it's no biggie. Business as usual on her own page. She has literally NOTHING of value to offer anymore. A countdown to her stupid non-christmas christms pjs.
Twerp.

Like with everything, every consecutive gaffe and duck up that these two make, a part of me actually feels pained and terrible for them. Theyre so out of touch it seems like it's beginning to be detrimental to them. They may not be invested in self-development or growth for their own sake, but they cant even seem to do it for the sake of their business, depite being the money hungry twats that they are. At least PRETEND to do better so you can pretend to appeal to a wider audience.

This reeks of adamant commitment to ignorance. They're indolent and hella proud of how misinformed anc backwards they are. Theyre actuallyvery, bvery proud of their beliefs. I suspect it's going to cost them their audience, over time. They may never fully lose out on an audience because the world is full of people who will subscribe to this shite, but I suspect the numbers will drop over time.

This comment from subreddit sums it up.
Screenshot 2021-12-03 at 17.34.03.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
THC page is blowing up with criticism, but The Sez is going about her life like it's no biggie. Business as usual on her own page. She has literally NOTHING of value to offer anymore. A countdown to her stupid non-christmas christms pjs.
Twerp.
126 comments and most of them are negative 😂 love that they're actually there though and haven't been deleted for once

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.