Sarahs Day #41 The Sez thinks she’s a celeb, but really she’s just an unvaccinated pleb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't feel bad for the business. It is their responsibility just as much as Scuz and Durt's. They own the boat. They need to make sure it is being used legally and responsibly
I see they've deleted all the comments in relation to this.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I see they've deleted all the comments in relation to this.
They blocked me!! I didn’t even comment or anything I just liked a comment someone else posted 🙄🙄 they definitely got advice from Sarah on how to handle the situation

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
They blocked me!! I didn’t even comment or anything I just liked a comment someone else posted 🙄🙄 they definitely got advice from Sarah on how to handle the situation
Birds of a feather flock together. Scuz and Durt always partner with brands and companies willing to "overlook" racism, child endangerment, homophobia etc. D bowls gifted Fox a surf board in lockdown no doubt and Tropeaka's anti-vax pseudo science is as strong as their love for Scuz. Luckily, brands that DO care have dropped her like a hot potato like loving earth and Mazda

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
It was posted in Outspoken the podcast Facebook group. There were some very shocked ppl! A few excusing her, but most shocked

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve spent my whole life in boats, skiing and fishing, and I’ve never neglected my jacket, especially as a child. The complacency has really pissed me off, there is no excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It was posted in Outspoken the podcast Facebook group. There were some very shocked ppl! A few excusing her, but most shocked
I honestly don't know how you could 'excuse' that??? Can you post a screenshot of the comments?? The FB group is private...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If you have the privilege to drive a $100k speed boat with 0 experience at least put on jacket on your child, it’s so easy. So disappointed in Malibu for even working with them, it’s not like they’re athletes or avid boaters. Very undeserving and the lack of care or safety proves it

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Don’t worry, they sat him down before getting on the boat and asked him politely to NOT DROWN in the ocean if anything goes wrong! 🙄

But seriously, do these pelicans not have brains at all? First the ladder and now this. Im actually appalled!
Be one with ocean…. He shalt be saved

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been off grid a few days due to illness after my second vaccine - what a wild ride that was :LOL: Nothing life threatening ofcourse and now 100% healthy and ready to rejoin society. Super excited as I get to finally plan to go to Australia to see some family next year. I had delayed the second vax for quite a while due to the first one leaving me some issues but eventually also resolved and no reaction is long term. Nobody else I knew who had theirs felt as sick as I did after vaccines so totally would still recommend their safety :)

Anyway after several days of barely being able to get out of bed and sweating my “balls” off I come back to read about Fox without a life jacket! I’ve not had much energy lately but the rage I feel about Sez and Durt’s irresponsible parenting has really pepped me up! God I can’t stand these C*NTS. I think this is an acceptable time to use the C word right? I mean do whatever moronic thing to make yourself look like a dick, but doing a moronic thing that endangers a child is just next level.

5B82A95A-1060-4F7E-BE61-147E2A6D6FD6.png
EB2E32FC-C5C5-4A61-802D-171627C71077.jpeg

Not sure if anyone else has posted this, it’s is the lifejacket laws for NSW Maritime Safety. I am not sure the size exactly of the boat but would assume it would fit in the category that it would require a lifejacket for children under 12. In addition at the bottom it mentions risk that vessel occupants may fall overboard. A boat at that speed and three year old that is not being watched while one parent is towed behind and the other is driving means that he is not adequately supervised would class as chance of falling overboard. That kind of boat would also be classed as open area of the boat so I assume that as automatically means lifejacket as well!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Illegal or not, putting a life jacket on your two and a half year old is just plain common sense. He’s a toddler, not a strong swimmer, and you’re on open water with other vessels. There are so many risks. He could knock his head before landing in the water, a wake could pull him under the water, another boat or skier could accidentally go over him, etc. This could all be safely avoided if he has a floatation device that is fluorescent and keeps his little body bobbing on the water… if only someone invented something like that?!

Seriously. They’re morons. Absolutely anything can happen. Being on the back of a boat like that going fast was enough to make me, a grown woman, fly up and down and have to hold on.

Also - did anyone else notice in Kurt’s stories (before he did a dirty delete) that Fox seemed to be having a terrible time at one point? Poor little guy seemed frightened while they were going so fast.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Also - did anyone else notice in Kurt’s stories (before he did a dirty delete) that Fox seemed to be having a terrible time at one point? Poor little guy seemed frightened while they were going so fast.

I noticed that he did not look happy and to me, it looked like he wanted to get off. He didnt like that he was getting wet eithe. I dont know why they didn’t get him babysat and wait til he’s older to take him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

I noticed that he did not look happy and to me, it looked like he wanted to get off. He didnt like that he was getting wet eithe. I dont know why they didn’t get him babysat and wait til he’s older to take him.
Because he is named after a body of water and it fits their aesthetic

• Haha
Reactions: 36
These two are just too into themselves to even care or think about their son and his safety.
1. Lets fox run across driveways on a main road.
2. Letting him climb ontop of high windows at their house.
3. Letting him climb a massive ladder to the top, without any restraints.
4. Putting him onto a speedboat without any life vest, while his mother drives said boat unlicensed.
All of this and more was obviously done while they were on their phones, as it is all filmed. I just cannot get my head around how stupid they can be. They have failed the most basic responsibility as a parent; to advocate for your childs saftey.

I just remembered that The Sez is actually pregnant with a second child. There are just certain people that should NOT be responsible for children. Like, Kurt, who can swim is even wearing a bleeping life vest while he was in the water.

Safety first hey Kurt 🙃

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Day in the life vlog:

1) Fox is still in the portacot, but theyre renovating the upstairs room and calling it the "climbing room" WOW to make it enticing. Looks at fox and says "are you going to sleep upstairs?" Fox: "NO" So that's going well
2) Touching her belly in the first minute of the vlog. If she goes thru ONE day without touching and drawing attention to her bump and ONE vlog without pretending to be about not working out, not giving a tit about not being shredded, I MIGHT BELIEVE HER.
3) Talking about working out in the secone minute of the vlog. And about how its NOT for her body. Okay, if that's what you want to tell yourself Sez.
4) Story about how she i) slipped and fell on her back and her spine has become misaligned, but then the next moment the story was about how she ii) bent down at the park to pick up her friends baby and her back "siezed up". I coudl swear she told the same story last week, with no mention of the park of baby holding bits. Yeah, stop trying to sound like you hav a life. We know you're not vaxed.
5) She feels like an old lady, apparently. Yeah, YOU EVEN LOOK LIKE ON! So that's going well!
6) Wanted to wake up at 5 and workout, but had a sleep in. Didn't workout. BUT SHE IS GOING TO KEEP HERSELF ACCOUNTABLE AND GET IT DONE! woohoo
7) Bump flash, 24 weeks. LEST WE FORGET!
8) Fox has a tummy upset. Her reason: mummy is gluten intolerant, daddy is lactose intolerant, but we give him THE GOOD bits of a little of everything (whatever that means) and she seems convinced he's intolerant, but she's hoping not
9) They have to take him to the doc and he looks terrified
10) Productive day plans failed, they're having a *insert ugly spider claws* "family home day" (whatever that means?? I meant o the rest of us, that's just...life?)

...contd...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Now she's just posted a new YouTube video. Farrrrk I can't stand her! Influences get cancelled for a lot less than what she does wrong yet she seems untouchable, it is truly fucked. And I will say this again, mark my words when this baby is born it will come out perfectly healthy and she will say God healed her baby.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
11) Fox gets a treat for being brave at the docs
12) Theyre having a boys picnic in the backyard. The number of "picnics" (see sez, that's how you use air quotes!) they've had at home, it's laughable.
13) Boys are eating acai bowls, and "whats mommy going to do?" fox, without batting an eyelid, "workout!" Kids dont lie. The Sexz, however, does.
14) New updates to her Sezzy Timer app coming out soon. How does she manage to even make a timer app sound disordered?? "If you just feel like short bursts of energy, like smashing out some squats and having a ten second break, then the sweaty shredder is for you
15) Ebook plug. Black Friday sale. A whole twenty percent off, lucky us!
16) "Don't come at me, I know my back is sore, but I feel better when I move. Everything will be tactical"
17) The one shoulder weird crop top looks super not conducive to work out in. And the workout looks boring.
18) Kurt interrupted the workout to show off his "lawn" (again, this is how you use air quotes, Sez)
19) More working out..yawnn. She has a super saying something about how she's "cautious and purposeful with the high intensity plyo moves" and that she feels "great and comfortable" Hi, Sez, looks like you've been reading us caling you out on that1 Why would anyone want to watch her workout??? At one point the super says "I'm using a 10kg dumbell, but it should have been 7kg" okayyyyy we'd have never known if you didn't imply how super strongggg you are! While also saying youre being cautious and purposeful in the previous frame. WHICH ONE IS IT????
20) Next frame, low key low jump burpee like move where she says "I'm not really jumping" but, like, she kind of is
21) What the world considers jumps, she considers a bounce HAHAHAHAHAHA this is getting outright ridiculous at this point

...contd...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.