Sarahs Day #41 The Sez thinks she’s a celeb, but really she’s just an unvaccinated pleb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
till when will she do home vlogs???? sezzy your life is lifeless what else do u do in ur life other than squatting watching the tv and depriving ur whole family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
These two are just too into themselves to even care or think about their son and his safety.
1. Lets fox run across driveways on a main road.
2. Letting him climb ontop of high windows at their house.
3. Letting him climb a massive ladder to the top, without any restraints.
4. Putting him onto a speedboat without any life vest, while his mother drives said boat unlicensed.
5. Lets him play with screwdrivers, tape measures and other dangerous tools that shouldn’t be used as toys
6. Did not baby-proof the house during renovations, no pool fence, baby stair gate, no locks on windows and doors
7. Lets him climb and play on high surfaces with no supervision
8. Didn’t make him wear a helmet while stakeboarding
9. Took a photo for a Tropeaka ad with him holding the portable Tropeaka blender with sharp blades

duck. Some people shouldn’t have children.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
22) So her "bouncing" has her "landing softly" and it "feels really good". IDK it just seems like a LOT of effort to go through trying to justify and explain your workout to strangers and only makes sense if she's been reading how much people are calling her out on this
23) She could have just eliminated the whole workout, and the vlog would have remained unchanged
24) There's A LOT of validation/justification for this workout. It seems like a vlog to convince her that it's okay for her not to workout, and workout in exactly the way she deems fit when she does. Sounds and looks very disordered.
25) "I just feel like my cup has been really empty for Sarah. I've just been filling up all my businesses and companies and I've given myself no me time." so this workout was her me time, filling her cup. OKAYYYY. She needs therapy, stat. The way she convinces herself she's busy and important with the "businessesssss" It's ONE business. Shut up.
26) Stops to go have her first meal of the day, which might be eggs and avo or protein smoothie bowl. We'd have NEVER guessed!
27) "I never feel like normal savoury food, or like lunch food for my first meal, but this is what I'm craving" (whatever that means. must she be a pick me girl about every damn thing???) literally 10 seconds prior she said eggs and avo or smoothie bowl, yet she's having a sunee satay something or another which looks kind of insipid. Sunee plug.
28) It's a regular sized portion but she says she's going to eat it and feel SAHHH FOOLL
29) Shower and skincare yawwwn
30) Sunburn look light no-make-up make-up for "I never wear make up" girl

...contd...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
31) "I don't really technically do my brows...but I just brush them up. It looks like I have big spaces in my brows, but they're just the blonde bits, so I just kind of fill them up roughly. I'm not into structured brows. Just a litter coverage on the super platinum white blonde bits"
THIS PART KILLED ME, because I'm always laughing at her non existent brows on here. Hi, no brow sez!!
32) She's trying hard to make it look like her unhealthy brows with the hair falling off is her preference "I like the spacey unkempt look" OKAY, lady. Some of us call that undernourished.
33) Plugging more wfx clothes, not sure if its spons
34) Fox has emerged from a nap in his big boy room
35) Physio appointment opening shot: bad news. Her back pain might be coming from her pelvis and so she needs to wear a brace. I wonder whyyyyy? Or what she could have done to avoid this. Sez's only question is "Is this going to be me for the next 10 weeks" she's probably thinking the brace isn't fitting her byron chic aesthetic, but guess what its nuuuuude in colour, so there's that. Small wins.
36) sits down to recap her pain saga. she thought it was just from jarring her back, but this is from her pregnancy (the huuuuuge one she's been reminding us about on the daily) yawwwn, this is honestly SO boring if youre not a mum or not interested in listening to her whine
37) she's disheartened about what this means for her exercise, because she's been good at not aggravating it so far. this is out of her control and is going to test her
38) random, very badly timed segue into black friday codes, I clicked close at this point. I think she's HARD selling everything and grabbing as much cash as she can before this baby comes (she already plugged in her timer app, her ebooks, sunee, and now literally every single of her other products..phew, this is really beyond boring boring)

I really wonder how she's going to keep this home style vlogging up, without having a real life. She's scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
“I don’t technically do my brows” proceeds to use a brow pencil and brow gel…ok sez

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Lol “jumping feels good”, so it must be good for her even though she’s explicitly not meant to jump, right? 🤦🏼‍♀️ It FiLlS uP HeR CuP 🤦🏼‍♀️

I hope your stage 3 prolapse in a few months feels great, too, Scummy 😚✌

• Haha
Reactions: 42
5. Lets him play with screwdrivers, tape measures and other dangerous tools that shouldn’t be used as toys
6. Did not baby-proof the house during renovations, no pool fence, baby stair gate, no locks on windows and doors
7. Lets him climb and play on high surfaces with no supervision
8. Didn’t make him wear a helmet while stakeboarding
9. Took a photo for a Tropeaka ad with him holding the portable Tropeaka blender with sharp blades

duck. Some people shouldn’t have children.
10.Had him climbing in the outside window frame in last week's stories
11. Had him by the sink with her hair straightener plugged in for her tit GHD ad

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
This vlog should have been "A day in the UNVAXED life"
Because all she did was, a doctor's appointment, a workout, mini lunch, skincare, physio appointment. DONE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't have children and even I know they must wear life jackets! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm 29, a very strong swimmer (actually grew up around the sea and still do it now) and I wear a life jacket in a boat like that... Know you don't have to but I also know what it's like to panic in water!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it's just NOT helping The Sez's cause that Ellie has a freaking 55 minute week-long vlog up today. It's wholesome, full of real work, behind the scenes of a new product launch, an actual cookbook shoot for a real cookbook, lots of genuine chill family time, a lots of large plates full of big, hearty meals and them digging in with gusto, and it's just got all the right feels. It's a view into their whole week, real teamwork, actually cooking the food, actually working hard, actually being a family not just for the highlight reel.

She also plugs in her new products on her business. It's nicely done, genuinely, without having to sneak it in around lazy content that's added to pad the cash grab. No pretence, no sneaking it in, nice and open and honest.

AND she has a shower after her run for the day.

My favourite part was the one where she piled her thick sourdough bread with a seriously GOOD amount of scramble, and later when she chugs back a big gulp of beer and has a good laugh about it.

Compare that Scuzzy's "A day in the UNVAXED life" vlog where she's filling her cup with a bouncy workout and also lazily showcased a doctor's appointment, a workout, mini lunch, skincare, physio appointment. YAWN.

Burn, Scuz, burn.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
i feel so bad for this person and yet all i’m seeing in Sez’s response is “ME ME ME”

sarah maybe you could actually use your platform for good rather than whatever u use it for 🙄
"Surely you can get your money back right!?"

... the Sez, I don't think they'd be commenting if they could

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.