Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hospital weighed me at the start and probably once or twice during antenatal appointments. There was a guide in my blue book (qld) of weight gain from my current weight that was ideal to gain during pregnancy.

She said something in her story that the hospital said she's already at the higher end of weight gained.
Is that something they monitor?
Both my pregnancies they asked me weight at my first appointment, they may have even weighed me. After that I don't believe I was weighed again. Can't work out is she’s lying or if they do weigh some women.

Reactions: 3
Theres no way doctors seeing repeated presentations for panic attacks in a young first time dad wouldn't have told him its a mental cause. They're probs in denial so they coped with their naturopath diagnosis. Showing up to the ED instead of going to the GP is so over the top. Clearly crying out for help
As someone who has suffered severe panic attacks in the past, going to ED is not over the top. When you don't know what they are (or won't accept that is what it is) you literally feel like you are going to die.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
As someone who has suffered severe panic attacks in the past, going to ED is not over the top. When you don't know what they are (or won't accept that is what it is) you literally feel like you are going to die.
Ive had them too. Going to the ED post panic attack after already having had a few already is def over the top because you're not acutely unwell, they're likely not going to admit you unless you're actually suicidal so you should be going to a community healthcare provider to treat it instead. Its not like its his first rodeo

Reactions: 6
I got weighed fairly regularly in pregnancy but I had severe hyperemesis gravidarum and lost huge amounts of weight in the first trimester so my weight was carefully monitored by a dietician. Putting on weight was a cause for celebration 😂 I wasn’t sure if it was done typically.

The HG did mess with my head and my ideas around weight etc for a while. You can really see from her posts that Sarah’s ED is spiralling a bit with pregnancy. She is absolutely obsessed with her weight and size and wearing absolutely mahoosive ill-fitting clothes so she looks smaller. She has a lovely figure but just dresses so badly. She could look amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
5C457640-5935-4817-86A8-20BB4FA248CB.jpeg
I’m just sick of the lies!!!
First pic is a screen grab (flipped for this post) from a tiktok she posted yesterday where it seems she’s not pushing out.
Second is a pic from ✨28 weeks pReGgY✨ With focks and third is from yesterday’s Insta story.
Everything is just so inconsistent with her.
Does she really believe what’s she’s saying?

let’s not also forget her pushing out the other day in the reel when she’s wearing the yellow number 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes same here. I have gone to private browsing to be able to post but I can’t post in normal safari because of this error.
im pages behind but that error that comes up is just when tattles server goes down which is semi regularly. Usually only lasts a minute or 2!

Reactions: 7
I think there are quite a few people in the Cronulla area who have issues with her , a lot stemming from bad interactions they’ve had with her or just observing how she actually acts in real life
I think the general consensus in the cronulla area is that she’s annoying/not well liked

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hmmm true, might be due to covid the way they’re grouping people? Assuming it is heart related (which it would be for ECG) if it was more of an emergency situation he probably wouldn’t of casually been chilling / having a call?

Side note: I’m currently doing my major uni assignment on ECG design, so now all I’m thinking about while working on it is Sarah!! Can’t escape her!
I’m a couple pages behind but you still wait ages for heart related stuff, my partner got electrocuted at work and he was in the waiting room for hours while they slowly did tests and ECG. Unless you’re under cardiac arrest in a busy city hospital, you’re still going to wait!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
While I’m sure it is likely that she is getting weighed during check ups, I think it’s definitely just another lie that she was told she’s on the heavier side. This is just another way she’s trying to convince us that her belly is growing sO mUCh faStER this pregnancy (which multiple side by sides of fox and this pregnancy has confirmed she’s literally the same size). Exactly the same way she likely wasn’t told, point blank, to terminate the baby, but instead was probably given the OPTION of ‘stop and start again’ (which also just goes to show that even from a medical perspective they don’t see her having any troubles with conceiving). Like we NEED a seperate thread just consisting of her lies and contradictions at this point hahahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My psych made me get an ECG and blood test before I was put on anti-depressants for anxiety and depression. So maybe they’re fiiiiiiiiiiiinally going down the mental health route? I hope that’s the case.
Doesn’t solve the ED part though.

• Heart
984A15AE-5A26-45FA-B8D1-EA8E9BA5394E.jpeg

2B96FCEE-6874-493E-A2B9-D34C899775F0.jpeg

Someone asked about this the other day. Sarah's activewear was on this Chinese factory Instagram before she released the collection. A Gossip Guru member messaged the page to ask a price and it was $17 for the set if purchasing 1. Less if bulk buying.

The post quickly got removed from the Instagram page. At the time it was assumed WhiteFox asked them to remove the post as it was the only post removed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Not necessarily. They have said in the past that he has had ECG's done in hospital due to his dizzy episodes. ECGs are often done pre-hospitally and in ED on most patient's just to rule out that it's not an arrhythmia/heart problem. Doesn't necessarily mean it is a heart problem. ECG'S and bloods are a pretty stock standard assessment in ED (unless you go in for like a fracture). I remember ages ago when they were discussing his health issues they said he'd been in ED multiple times and had ECG's and blood which came back normal. Obviously things can change in that time.
Someone should tell her you're not suppose to cut/score that deep into roasts, it dries them out... lol

Literally, it doesn’t matter how she cooks her potatoes, they always look so pale, dry and tasteless. It’s a talent at this point i swear, it’s hard to make potatoes look so unappetizing every time! At least she’s consistent lol
The lamb doesn’t look the worst but why the hell did she score it? Was she trying to score the fat? Those cuts were half way into the lamb?? ALL THOSE POOR JUICES!! 😫 Tell me you like your meat dry without telling me you like your meat dry, am i right sarah
Haha oops, sorry for the double post, you beat me to it!
But seriously other than basics like cooking cakes, cooking roasts is one of the first basic cooking skills you learn an a typical Aussie from an Enlgish/Irish background IMO, how is she charging people money for a cooking app when she doesn't even know the fundamentals?!

• Heart
Yes I don’t want to out this tattler but someone threads ago said she had a terrible encounter with Scum and Durt in a cafe in the past, and they nearly made her cry. They didn’t tell details though. It’s the saddest thing that this is not surprising to imagine.
Yes that was me! I need to find a way to tell the story without exposing who I am / getting staunched by Sarah! I worked at a cafe (I’m sure you can guess which one). But I don’t know how to tell it vaguely without missing the key points! I’ll think of something!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
it’s obvious she is very insecure about her weight/the pregnancy weight she has gained as she won’t shut up about it.

• Sad
Im normally all for holding kurt accountable and not letting Sarah take all the blame for him being a passive bystander however I cant help but see the two different reactions/attitudes and wonder if kurt felt like he wasn't allowed to weigh in on the baby situation. I think he still plays a part in this if its the case but I can see sarah wanting the attention to be on her and it being her choice all alone to gain more attention. Would also contribute to kurt feeling a lack of control and high anxiety - enough to have a panic attack.

I really feel like this is either heading down the God is good narrative (and baby not having any issues) or sez will use this to portray herself as a saint and the kid will be severely limited because she over exaggerates his condition to get more sympathy

• Sad
Reactions: 26
44503733-CD31-4562-8035-4DFE8037D679.jpeg

99AFD6FF-A534-4C71-9A12-7085D959307C.jpeg
Okay so a little off topic but I realised I have never like properly introduced myself or anything.
long story short I was a massive Stan up until this year and I’m so glad I found tattle cause honestly it makes me feel so much better knowing I’m not alone.

I have pcos and have always been overweight and surrounded by a family heavy into diet culture who really made me feel crappy for being the size I was. Once I found Sarah and that she had pcos too I was like omg if I live like her I can be skinny too.

Fast forward hundreds of dollars later and some serious binge eating issues, I finally accepted I couldn’t live like that!!!
After going through infertility for the last 3 years, all of her baiting this year was my final straw. I found tattle and can now see her for who she really is.

I would just like to say, this is all the tit I just put in the bin that I was influenced into buying because of scummy. After not touching any of it for at least a year I finally threw it all out! And the last pic is what I just replaced it all with 🤣 I hope this makes your mouth water scummy!

E1DCE588-BE7C-4D9E-A23A-B0DFB673A6D9.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
I’m a couple pages behind but you still wait ages for heart related stuff, my partner got electrocuted at work and he was in the waiting room for hours while they slowly did tests and ECG. Unless you’re under cardiac arrest in a busy city hospital, you’re still going to wait!
Yeah I just meant if he seemed like he was casually chilling it probably wasn’t an “emergency” emergency / he was in immediate danger (and like you said cardiac arrest) haha. I posted this as soon as it was circulating he was in hospital and before Sarah posted on her stories seeming fine so was basically saying even though he was in the emergency room he was in a stable state 😬😊

Not claiming to be a doctor or anything 😂 just sharing my casual commentary/ knowledge of ECG’s, didn’t think the post would get so many people quoting it haha 😂

Maybe Kurt told her he's working, that's why she's posting like normal. Western medicine behind your wife's back, huh 😏😏 She'll be in the loop soon when she reads here xoxox
POV: your Sarah doing her daily scroll of tattle and this is how you find out Kurt snuck behind your back to go to the hospital instead of having a wheatgrass shot

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am 99.99% certain she said in a post partum vlog with Fox that she gained 10kg with her first pregnancy. Now it’s apparently 12kg?

Now for anyone else who didn’t constantly harp on about how they were better, smoller, more ripped than everyone, I wouldn’t even think of splitting hairs on 2kg. But Scummy wore that as a badge of honour, and I’m sure it made a lot of pregnant women who didn’t hit that magic 10kg feel less than.

Now it looks like she was lying all along?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She said something in her story that the hospital said she's already at the higher end of weight gained.
Is that something they monitor?
Both my pregnancies they asked me weight at my first appointment, they may have even weighed me. After that I don't believe I was weighed again. Can't work out is she’s lying or if they do weigh some women.
Where I live, it’s a low risk hospital and if you get to a certain BMI you can’t birth at the hospital, they send you to the major city in our state to birth at a more equipped hospital

I was weighed a lot in my pregnancy but that was because I get HG and barely eat for the whole 9 months because I’m on medication every day stopping me from vomiting

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.