Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And also, she already added too many details about baby's condition. She is fucked, I don't know why people are leaving these threads now and looking for a problem here - Sarah CHOSE to create a huge drama on social media. She could've kept it completely private. And don't tell me it's her coping mechanism. She's a grown up woman and if that's the way she "copes" with problems, she should start seeing a therapist, it'd benefit all of them.
Exactly like she narrowed it down to a super specific number of things it could be, and now people will be guaranteed to try to pinpoint which condition her child has after the baby is born. She could have left it open for people to think that maybe the issue was just with HER, that she was having health issues and they thought she was about to lose the baby or be in severe danger herself, and people would never even know for sure that the health issue was with the child.

Reactions: 14
Ultimately, Sarah wants everything to be about her, so whatever this child has and however severe, we know she will play it to (what she sees as) her advantage. That's one of the saddest things about this situation

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Just some small notes on recent activity from Sarah.

1 - she has no friends! She maybe did at one point but they have been lost so she turns to insta besties instead
2 - she NEEDS validation in her life! And following from point 1, as she has no one in her life, she needs to feed her ego online which leads to the next point
3 - she HAS to be right! In every aspect of Sarahs life she has to win, be first, be right and will NEVER apologise or correct herself when proven wrong
4 - she over shares the worst part of everyones lives around her! She has no concept of what privacy is for her or her family and that will bring further issues down the road
5 - she thrives off drama! She loves stirring the pot, which is usually used to deflect when she has done something wrong and is trying to cover it up by making people go after each other or talk about something else

Sarah is a very problematic person, one who has influence over very vulnerable people and i would say this forum is very good at calling out her BS while have a discussion and sharing info on points that Sarah is very wrong about.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
🚨Attention- passengers boarding on flight QF0628 to SezzyStanLand, could you please make your way through security to gate number 16, your flight has commenced boarding 📢

For those of you who are triggered by sissy’s behaviors in the past few days, please step away and take as much time as you need….we will all welcome you back open arms when the time is right and you’re feeling better.

FOR THOSE OF YOU “NeW MeMbErS” WHO HAVE DECIDED WE ARE ALL MEANIE BULLIES THIS ONES FOR YOU-
Your flight is boarding. Enjoy the departure lounge. Feel free to gorge on as many crumbly protein balls and tap water smoothies 🚰 as you’d like, on us!!!
We much prefer tea over here on tattle….piping hot ☕🕵🏻‍♀️
This is your last chance to announce you’d like to make this flight…..
We all know you’re still gonna continue sneeeaky reading here just without an account (I don’t blame you, we are pretty funny)
Just please don’t come crying back to us with your tail between your legs and boarding pass in hand when sezzy starts her outrageous tit again. And she will.
(Or do because we will probably welcome you back here happily, we are much more welcoming and understanding than sezzy stans) when you tell us you were a former sezzy Stan there’s no judgement here….when you tell the sezzy stans you were a former tattler 🕵🏻‍♀️ Goodluck !!!

After all…..this is the best thread on tattle, can guarantee.

We are all standing on the tarmac waving goodbye to your plane as it’s taking off 🛫👋
“Without me” by Eminem is playing over the loud speakers as the engines start up…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123
It only shows new member as a new tattle member. You are showing as “well known member” for example. When you click on the profile of someone it shows the date they signed up. But I’ve noticed some of the members who announced their departure are oldies. It’s a very triggering topic.
That’s ok.
It’s the newbies that defend her who are derailing things a little. But I just keep scrolling. Hopefully this will not turn into reddit where people are at each other’s throat.
I like this space because you can express what you are really thinking.

It’s honest and yes it can be brutal sometimes.
I've noticed I come up as a new member quite often but I've been here since it was back on GG. Could be people who only post very rarely. I have to say in all honesty, despite the fact that I've been a part of this thread since GG, a lot of things said in the previous thread have made me want to take a step back as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🚨Attention- passengers boarding on flight QF0628 to SezzyStanLand, could you please make your way through security to gate number 16, your flight has commenced boarding 📢

For those of you who are triggered by sissy’s behaviors in the past few days, please step away and take as much time as you need….we will all welcome you back open arms when the time is right and you’re feeling better.

FOR THOSE OF YOU “NeW MeMbErS” WHO HAVE DECIDED WE ARE ALL MEANIE BULLIES THIS ONES FOR YOU-
Your flight is boarding. Enjoy the departure lounge. Feel free to gorge on as many crumbly protein balls and tap water smoothies 🚰 as you’d like, on us!!!
We all know you’re still gonna continue sneeeaky reading here just without an account (I don’t blame you, we are pretty funny)
Just please don’t come crying back to us with your tail between your legs and boarding pass in hand when sezzy starts her outrageous tit again. And she will.
(Or do because we will probably welcome you back here happily, we are much more welcoming and understanding than sezzy stans) when you tell us you were a former sezzy Stan there’s no judgement here….when you tell the sezzy stans you were a former tattler 🕵🏻‍♀️ Goodluck !!!

We are all standing on the tarmac waving goodbye to your plane as it’s taking off 🛫👋
“Without me” by Eminem is playing over the loud speakers as the engines start up…..
@shaaanxosucks for president

I've noticed I come up as a new member quite often but I've been here since it was back on GG. Could be people who only post very rarely. I have to say in all honesty, despite the fact that I've been a part of this thread since GG, a lot of things said in the previous thread have made me want to take a step back as well.
I saw the “new member” under you’re name and knew right away what you were doing you sneaky little snake 🐍 😉 Please refer to your boarding pass above, the flight leaves soon. No worries, no masks needed in true Sarah style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I missed everything!
Like I swear I checked in here 2 nights ago and *makes explosion noises* then again tonight.
Looking at her Instagram you wouldn’t even know she had done a YouTube video because all I can see is her ads for white fox.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok I’m sorry for backpedaling but I sped read about 75 threads to get here and now I have a burning question for you all.
Why were so many people influenced to buy sardines?

I thought I knew everything there is to know about Sezzy but this one I can’t recall😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Sarah’s been real quiet today coz she’s had Without Me on repeat in her house.
She’s singing along “guess who’s preggers? Preggers again”
She knows all the words.

Guys IMAGINE if she has an insta story in the next few weeks and she adds music to it and it’s Without Me ????!!!
Or makes a tik tok and chooses that song as background noise.
I. WOULD. DIE !!!

LITERALLY BE DECEASED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What the duck am I missing?? Where the duck are all these mean posts about Sarah’s baby having a chromosomal abnormality??
Because as far as I read, no one was nasty about that fact!
It’s kind of suspicious.....🤨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Your account was made in March, but okay.

Sarah’s been real quiet today coz she’s had Without Me on repeat in her house.
She’s singing along “guess who’s preggers? Preggers again”
She knows all the words.

Guys IMAGINE if she has an insta story in the next few weeks and she adds music to it and it’s Without Me ????!!!
Or makes a tik tok and chooses that song as background noise.
I. WOULD. DIE !!!

LITERALLY BE DECEASED
Be honest, you’d love her a little bit if she did, right? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Could you provide some examples of the stuff you have an issue with? Genuinely curious to know what is offending/upsetting people, as it's making me wonder if I'm just missing all of the offensive posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Your account was made in March, but okay.

Be honest, you’d love her a little bit if she did, right? 😉
That’s the thing with lurking, I was a lurker for a few weeks before I made an account so this person can’t prove for sure how long they’ve been following because they could’ve been lurking without an account.

Reactions: 13
Just some small notes on recent activity from Sarah.

1 - she has no friends! She maybe did at one point but they have been lost so she turns to insta besties instead
2 - she NEEDS validation in her life! And following from point 1, as she has no one in her life, she needs to feed her ego online which leads to the next point
3 - she HAS to be right! In every aspect of Sarahs life she has to win, be first, be right and will NEVER apologise or correct herself when proven wrong
4 - she over shares the worst part of everyones lives around her! She has no concept of what privacy is for her or her family and that will bring further issues down the road
5 - she thrives off drama! She loves stirring the pot, which is usually used to deflect when she has done something wrong and is trying to cover it up by making people go after each other or talk about something else

Sarah is a very problematic person, one who has influence over very vulnerable people and i would say this forum is very good at calling out her BS while have a discussion and sharing info on points that Sarah is very wrong about.
This. Can we stop bickering and battling each other and stick to the key point of this thread… Sarah’s problematic behaviour.

I love point 3. And i think it will play into her recent video well - she needs to be better than the mean Doctor. She needs to be right and the best. It may be a few months but I won’t be surprised when she monetises this further and proclaims God is good, her family is perfect while shading every medical professional she encountered

• Heart
Reactions: 31

THIS. IS. EVERYTHING. omg i’m obsessed plz never leave 👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anybody else remember way back in the day when Sezzy was still in her bedroom at her parents house she wou always use a tagline at the end of her video's along the line of " Don't forget to hit the like button becuase it really helps support my channel"?
Ok I’m sorry for backpedaling but I sped read about 75 threads to get here and now I have a burning question for you all.
Why were so many people influenced to buy sardines?

I thought I knew everything there is to know about Sezzy but this one I can’t recall😂
back on the day when she was living at mum and dads she used to eat sardines on paleo toast and crapped on about how delicious and healthy it was……she lied 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Was curious about how well the sale did so went to WhiteFox and checked out how much was still available. You'd think for 30% off people (stans) would be scrambling to buy everything, but there is still so many styles and sizes available. Obviously didn't have the effect they wanted it to

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s the thing with lurking, I was a lurker for a few weeks before I made an account so this person can’t prove for sure how long they’ve been following because they could’ve been lurking without an account.
Sure, but they said their account said new member, which is irrelevant if you were lurking because you wouldn’t have an account.
I’m a lurker from way back too, until I finally made an account.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.