Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@shaaanxosucks take notes for your next recap bae 💕
I actually think this is a very very good idea, and I feel I wouldn’t be able to do it justice. I actually learn new tit here every day about the tit she’s done in the past that I had no idea about 😂🤣 if someone who has been here longer than me and is willing to do the next catch-up as a very “informative” style I think that would be most helpful for the new comers too. Perhaps as a list of things she’s done in the past or maybe explaining her biggest “scandals” and why they were so damaging and she hasn’t addressed a single thing ?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually think this is a very very good idea, and I feel I wouldn’t be able to do it justice. I actually learn new tit here every day about the tit she’s done in the past that I had no idea about 😂🤣 if someone who has been here longer than me and is willing to do the next catch-up as a very “informative” style I think that would be most helpful for the new comers too. Perhaps as a list of things she’s done in the past or maybe explaining her biggest “scandals” and why they were so damaging and she hasn’t addressed a single thing ?
We could do a collab with our next recap 😂 I could probably do the informative side and you could jazz it up. It will probably be our longest recap yet because there is A LOT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Genuine question-do people consider what is said here gossip or discussion? I would lean more towards discussion, as I would think it would be in the interest of an influencer to generate talk outside their own feeds(Instagram/YouTube whatever they are using). I feel like it’s part of the job to invite it by over sharing a little. So I’m a little perplexed by people saying this thread isn’t healthy.

Everyone posting their age and where they were from was also illuminating. It shows how wide a reach Sarah has, and how well she can influence people-beyond her age range in both directions, and a lot of you sound really well educated, so I would guess that is well covered too. If that was me, I would feel a responsibility to the community (be it the local community/online) and not just to my own wallet.

I don’t know if this is the same for everyone here, but I would genuinely be happy if Sarah turned stuff around and apologised for her missteps and tried to do better in the future. Everyone should grow and learn from their mistakes, but Sarah seems to just block and ignore. They say you mentally stop ageing at the age you are when you get “famous”. I guess Sarah was a really immature 20 something. (What age did she even start getting big. 24/25?)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Genuine question-do people consider what is said here gossip or discussion? I would lean more towards discussion, as I would think it would be in the interest of an influencer to generate talk outside their own feeds(Instagram/YouTube whatever they are using). I feel like it’s part of the job to invite it by over sharing a little. So I’m a little perplexed by people saying this thread isn’t healthy.

Everyone posting their age and where they were from was also illuminating. It shows how wide a reach Sarah has, and how well she can influence people-beyond her age range in both directions, and a lot of you sound really well educated, so I would guess that is well covered too. If that was me, I would feel a responsibility to the community (be it the local community/online) and not just to my own wallet.

I don’t know if this is the same for everyone here, but I would genuinely be happy if Sarah turned stuff around and apologised for her missteps and tried to do better in the future. Everyone should grow and learn from their mistakes, but Sarah seems to just block and ignore. They say you mentally stop ageing at the age you are when you get “famous”. I guess Sarah was a really immature 20 something. (What age did she even start getting big. 24/25?)
This is a good question. I think that the majority of posts on here are discussion on genuine concerns about Sarah's problematic behaviour, calling her and Kurt out on their sexist, racist, homophobic and misinformation spreading behaviours. I also thought it was interesting to see the range of ages and places we are all from. You can also see the range of professions/backgrounds we come from, through some of the posts. We definitely have some video editors that give insight to that background, seems like we have a doctor as well, hospitality workers that have encountered the Scuz in her NaTuRaL element (let's be honest, you are the real heroes!) and I have studied and work in public health - that is just what I have spotted, I am sure we have a range of other super amazing professions of all kinds out there!

My point is I think this is much more than a gossip forum, although yes, I would say there is a bit of light hearted gossip mixed in the chat as well

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have read here for a while but not joined in much. I want to comment now because I find it weird that someone thinks everyone here should be in their 20’s or younger. I am 48 and from 🇦🇺. I have never been influenced by Sarah but knew who she was because my daughter used to have a youtube channel a couple years ago and she’d get comments that she reminded people of SD so I looked her up. (My daughter is a PT though and her channel was mostly about fitness and being vegan). She stopped her channel because she didn’t like the feeling of sellingto people because companies had started sending her products. Anyway, I am very interested in social media and people who are so problematic and have such a hold on young followers. So I don’t think its weird that older women are here joining the discussion especially if they have daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
You guys, I think I have to leave too.
I’ve been reading this thread today and I have been feeling so sick in my stomach.
I don’t think I’ve ever felt this bad while reading one of Sarah’s threads.

So I’ve decided to take this opportunity to go and try and do a poo.
Be back soon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
So I wasn’t going to comment my thoughts on her last video but after having some thought I just wanted to provide another perspective.

What has happened with their unborn child is horrible and I would not wish that upon anyone. Let’s class Sarah’s posts and stories on Insta as work. So I went through a traumatic experience last year where I was all over the shop emotionally and honestly in a manic state. (I did seek professional help) Now I overshared and jeopardised my job as my fiancé would not communicate with them on my behalf to explain what was happening. They ended up giving me a month off for mental health. Now in Sarah’s position I do think she was in the same manic and in shock state when she first found out. Why didn’t Kurt or anyone step in to control the situation. Change her Insta password or post on her behalf for awhile. Or atleast get her to a mental health professional.

While I sympathise with them I do believe if someone stepped in to help them they wouldn’t be in this position now.

This will either mature them both rapidly or will drive them further into anti-western medicine area and we will see a swift change to their online content. Only time will tell but I personally think Kurt was a pretty crappy husband.
I don’t think Kurts response was bad. We all know Sarah is so bossy that he probably feels like his not allowed an opinion. Also narcissist love the attention and no one but them is allowed to be upset. So kurt probably is emotionless because he feels his not allowed to feel. I think Sarah has brought his attitude upon herself. If his bad it’s probably because she’s made him that way with how bossy and judgey she’s been in the past.

Reactions: 19
Y’all since this place is becoming an airport I think I’m gonna have to announce my departure aswell…..
This thread is becoming too much…..

Fun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Okay y’all, I WAS GOING TO post a special recap specifically for what we just learned about Sarah’s baby BUT……….
I feel like we all wouldn’t wish that on anyone…not even Sarah…and I really don’t want to try to be funny and sarcastic about it and be rude or mean and make an inappropriate or insensitive joke. Because I probably would and end up upsetting someone lol I’m really immature and my humour is sometimes a bit dark and I really don’t want to offend anyone…because it is quite a serious topic...I really feel as though we have it covered in the thread and still will continue to do so, I’m going to be posting my original recap that has nothing to do with an abnormality……let’s all just a have a bit of a laugh yea ? Coz that’s what I like doing with these catch-ups.

Okay this recap is a little different again sorry folks !!! I like to switch it up every now and then, have a bit of fun with it you know?….hope you guys don’t mind!! Can someone send this to Sarah ? 🤭
Okay sooo a lil backstory first-I think that referring to her own nipples as “Raspberries of Steel” is by far the funniest thing I’ve ever heard in my entire life which is why I always go on and on and on about it. And it was my fave thread aswell (go back and read it if you haven’t). I will continue the “raspberry steel” thing till the day I die. So…this song is called Raspberries.
I’ve also used a couple of your usernames just for rhymes, they don’t make sense it’s literally just a word to rhyme with. Sometimes I got stuck and needed a couple syllables so thanks for your contribution.
If I may ask, I’d like you all to open Spotify or Apple Music or good old fashioned YouTube, anything that plays music on your devices before continuing on this catch-up. If you could please type in “Without Me by Eminem” and listen along to this song while you read to get the full effect. Turn it up !!
Sarah’s Day Recap by Shaaanxosucks aka Rap Goddess.
I apologize in advance…I’m so so sorry. I had waay too much fun with this.

Two cashed up bogans go round without masks round without masks round without masks 😷❌

Two cashed up bogans go round without masks round without masks round without masks 😷❌

Guess who’s preggers ? 🤰🏼
Preggers again
Sarah’s preggers
Tell a friend 🗣
Guess who’s preggers, guess who’s preggers,
Guess who’s preggers, guess who’s preggers, guess who’s preggers

We’ve created a monster 👹
Coz nobody wants to see Kurt no more they want Sarah. Damn he’s triggered
Well if you want Sarah, this is what I’ll give ya
A little bit of greed mixed with somethin’ real bitter
Some WhiteFox that’ll rip in half quicker
Then some tank tops low in stock that is costing 👗
Gets mad at fox when he’s not co-operating
@Sarahnfocks she’s gonna have a restock and collaborating
You waited this long, she’s still complaining
Coz she’s a twit and only shags when she’s ovulating
I know that you got a job @MrsHaydos
But your brotherhusbands narc problems complicating
So the bestie queen won’t let us be
She’s all ’me me me’ so we’ll disagree
They try to shut us down on instastory 🤳🏻
Listen up sissy it’s #justiceforabby
So, come on let’s dip, @peanutbuttersticks
duck that! Fillers in lips, breastfeeding steel tits
And get ready, coz this shits about to get heavy
We’re starting a new lawsuit, duck you Sezzy!🖕🏻

Now recaps are the job for me
Can someone please, spill the tea? ☕
Coz we love a little conspiracy
About Sarah and her raspberries

I said recaps are the job for me
About Sarah and her @Steel Raspberries

Low views, don’t get it confused 📉
She’s using you! What is she supposed to do for YouTube?
They start feelin like nothing she says is true
Till someone comes along in her comments and yells witch 🗣
A dictionary, her influence is scary
Let’s start a revolution! Child-proofin’ the stairways
A rebel, so let me just revel and bask
In the fact that she’s got everyone kissin’ her ass 😚🍑
And it’s a disaster, such a catastrophe
The best thread on tattle, this is a task? I do it for free! 🏆
Sarah’s preggers
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na

Finna involved in some more internet dramalama again and a hidden agenda, sunburn her skin like a sinner
The center of attention can someone just pick her?
It’s interesting, Bestie start addressing and confessing instead of just always suppressing 🧎🏼♀
Testing, attention please
Feel the tension, coz @HeNeverWatchesTV
Sorry Sezzy there’s no gluten free 🍞
A nuisance, who’s spent? You sent for me?

At Tittle Tattle we go tit for tat with
Everybody here’s talkin’ this tit that tit
Family matters DeLiCaTe
A bit dramatic she’s very problematic skimming through her stories can be traumatic
And @Nodi ? Pslam of the day, she’s holy 🙏🏻
You 36 year old baldinghead hag blow me
You don’t know me you’re too old let go it’s over
Nobody wants your smoothies Heck no 🚰Now let’s go, just gimme the signal
I’ll be there with a whole list of full of new insults
A big nope, influential and judgmental
It’s essential her stans always assemble
But sometimes the tit just seems
Everybody only wants to discuss tea ☕
So this must mean she’s disgusting
It’s not just me she’s just obscene
No she’s not the first queen on controversy
She is the worst thing since restrictive eating
@PinkTuna grew sick of her selfishly
And used fans to get herself wealthy
There’s a concept @sissywerk
Twenty million other Sarah copycats emerge 👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️
But no matter how many fish in the sea 🐟🌊
This threads the best, can guarantee

I said this looks like a job for tattle 🕵🏻‍♀️
So everybody just follow like cattle 🐄
Coz we’re about to go into battle 🤺
Her stans are deluded and that is factual ✔

KIDS!

Mic drop 😎👊🏻🎤

Cancelled
Oh my goodness I can’t handle how good this is 😂💕💕💕💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
For anyone new; especially the flouncing and tone policing 👮‍♀️

Don't attempt to moderate, tone police or tell people what they can post

Everyone has a different line of what is acceptable on a forum. However it gets in a right mess if people start dictating to others their own rules.

Hit report if you think someone has crossed a line and let us deal with it and don't respond to it. If you can't get on with a user click to ignore all of their posts.

Saying "I'm not moderating" but going on to try to moderate is still moderating 😆

Keep it on Tattle and no trolling

Trolling is contacting someone in their feed in order to upset them.

Keep all messages on Tattle. Any poster bragging about sending unpleasant messages to an influencer or their followers will be banned. This is trolling and would discredit the whole site and it's posters if we allowed it.

People coming on Tattle trying to disrupt here are the definition of trolls and will be removed.

Complaining about moderation on a main thread

If you want to complain about moderation post it in forum business or email admin. It just derails a main thread if you complain there.

No one ever likes being moderated, we don't like doing it. But it's needed at times. The alternative of a totally unmoderated free for all would be a very unpleasant place.

Sadly people can be quite misleading after having posting privileges temporarily revoked or a post deleted. This disrupts a thread when someone complains with a half-truth and as members don't know the full picture it's understandably easy to be outraged when you're not in possession of all of the facts.

Arguments are often deleted (both sides of it) because it disrupts a thread, that isn't to say the moderator disagrees with the post. Like parking tickets I'm sure everyone feels they've been wronged at some time but it isn't moderators Vs members. All moderators are members here that love the site and only ever want to create a good community.

If you've had a post deleted you probably had a notification to say why, but reading this post should explain it.

When someone is reported the moderators will deal with it appropriately. We only ever have the objective of making the forum run well for everyone. Of course if a false report is filed nothing will happen.

Promoting small accounts / your own accounts / different sites

Tattle is somewhere to talk about large-ish accounts, not somewhere to build a following.

Lots do join here to promote their own account and this is against the rules because quite honestly these people are often as bad as the ones they are critical of. People get addicted to the endorphin hit of likes and follows. It's easy to say how virtuous you are when you're a nobody looking for attention. This would almost certainly change if they became a somebody. Also these small accounts often end up trolling and it reflects badly on tattle if they gained their following from here.

Small accounts are also often used to try to doxx tattlers that watch their stories. It's in everyone's benefit to ignore them (and giving cryptic clues is worse than just naming the account and definitely still breaks this rule!) and not give them the publicity they want.

If it's a small account hit report. It's in the whole communities benefit to not mention/promote them.

Tattle isn't going anywhere and it's strictly against the rules promoting your own private group or similar and spreading fomo.

Discouraging people from reporting

Reporting is not a bad thing, it's vital for a good community that thrives.

People should not hesitate to report if they are concerned with a message, the moderators will then look into it appropriately. We take reports seriously and often get into lengthy discussions to decide.

Vague posting or asking for private messages

If you've got something to say then say it or say nothing. Vague messages offering some people private information that lead to pages of "ooh send me a PM hun" lead to a cliquey and unwelcoming atmosphere so are not allowed.

Everything on tattle is public - there are lots of people trying to discredit the site so we keep everything public so that the threads can speak for themselves.

Arguing with members

Tattle isn't somewhere for flame wars. If you don't agree with someone then use the kind of language you would to someone in real life to agree to respectfully disagree.

No hateful or abusive messages

Messages that are hateful, abusive or threatening are strictly against the rules.

Keep messages post watershed broadcast TV safe

No explicit or extreme content is to be posted.

Announcing you're leaving / flouncing

If you wish to leave tattle please don't announce it. It only derails the thread and honestly 98% of people that do this remain on the site either with that account or a create a new one.

If you want to take a break from tattle do so without announcing it or use the links in the top to delete your account.

Privacy

Don't ask for or share information that could compromise someone's privacy. Even if an influencer themselves has been careless and it's easy to find we take privacy very seriously as this is a public forum and it's against the rules to repeat it here/post steps to find it.

Posts that add nothing

Posting to say great post or just clapping isn't needed as you can hit a react button to love/like/laugh.

Posting to follow a thread ("parking here" or "marking my place") isn't needed and adds spammy messages, hit the watch button for updates.

Posting to say "what have I missed" is not allowed as every thread would be a mess if people posted every other page wanting a summary. You can go back and read the thread or read the most liked posts easily.

Hidden and shortened links

Posting shortened links is not allowed as it's not clear where it goes to and it allows the person that set it up to get (very vague and not outing) stats on users (like cities and browser). Please report if you see something that looks suspicious like bit.ly/f4jFY2

Complaning about other tattle threads

It gets disruptive with vague complaints about other tattle threads. If you see a post on a thread you think crosses the line hit report and let us deal with it.

General forum posting

This is a forum so chat room style messages are to be avoided. Keep it somewhat ontopic and interesting.

----

Hope that all makes sense

If you've been given a warning it'll no doubt be because of one of the above.

The warning text should give information about what it was for. We don't tend to go into detail anymore as honestly it didn't help anything as many wouldn't accept they were deemed to have broken the rules beven when explained in detail. This is a gossip forum, not life or death. We don't want to ever delete or ban anyone but if someone keeps breaking the rules we're left with little else we can do. :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Something to think on - I can vividly remember multiple instances of comments posted here being called out for crossing lines. BIG issues, too, not just “ouch that was not nice.”

If people genuinely believed there were comments crossing lines, why not be specific? Why not open that discussion with examples and help people grow?

EDIT: poor timing, was not intended to appear be a response to the no-moderating reminder, but mostly a commentary on those showing up and making vague statements about how disgusting other commenters are without being able to actually provide an example. My bad!

Reactions: 8
Here’s a thought:
If you have a problem with something that is said, click on the quote button and write ‘hey, I don’t agree with this part, because…’ and then bring it up.
We’re all big girls and boys here and I’ve seen differing opinions handled quite well.
But when people are labelling us in a negative way without having actual examples as to why, it’s very frustrating, and kind of unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Can someone please post her social blade stats? 🙏
She’d been continuously losing followers for over a week but yesterday’s video got back over half of that.
Followers lost since she started losing followers again last week: 1159
Followers gained since then (all from yesterday): 750

I do a lot of statistical analysis for my degree so am so tempted to whip up a graph of her follower insights and be like “ah yes, her followers are decreasing and an increasing rate”. God I hate how invested I am 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Okay y’all, I WAS GOING TO post a special recap specifically for what we just learned about Sarah’s baby BUT……….
I feel like we all wouldn’t wish that on anyone…not even Sarah…and I really don’t want to try to be funny and sarcastic about it and be rude or mean and make an inappropriate or insensitive joke. Because I probably would and end up upsetting someone lol I’m really immature and my humour is sometimes a bit dark and I really don’t want to offend anyone…because it is quite a serious topic...I really feel as though we have it covered in the thread and still will continue to do so, I’m going to be posting my original recap that has nothing to do with an abnormality……let’s all just a have a bit of a laugh yea ? Coz that’s what I like doing with these catch-ups.

Okay this recap is a little different again sorry folks !!! I like to switch it up every now and then, have a bit of fun with it you know?….hope you guys don’t mind!! Can someone send this to Sarah ? 🤭
Okay sooo a lil backstory first-I think that referring to her own nipples as “Raspberries of Steel” is by far the funniest thing I’ve ever heard in my entire life which is why I always go on and on and on about it. And it was my fave thread aswell (go back and read it if you haven’t). I will continue the “raspberry steel” thing till the day I die. So…this song is called Raspberries.
I’ve also used a couple of your usernames just for rhymes, they don’t make sense it’s literally just a word to rhyme with. Sometimes I got stuck and needed a couple syllables so thanks for your contribution.
If I may ask, I’d like you all to open Spotify or Apple Music or good old fashioned YouTube, anything that plays music on your devices before continuing on this catch-up. If you could please type in “Without Me by Eminem” and listen along to this song while you read to get the full effect. Turn it up !!
Sarah’s Day Recap by Shaaanxosucks aka Rap Goddess.
I apologize in advance…I’m so so sorry. I had waay too much fun with this.

Guess who’s preggers ? 🤰🏼
Preggers again
Sarah’s preggers
Tell a friend 🗣
Guess who’s preggers, guess who’s preggers, guess who’s preggers

We’ve created a monster 👹
Coz nobody wants to see Kurt no more they want Sarah. Damn he’s triggered
Well if you want Sarah, this is what I’ll give ya
A little bit of greed mixed with somethin’ real bitter
Some WhiteFox that’ll rip in half quicker
Then some tank tops low in stock that is costing 👗
Gets mad at fox when he’s not co-operating
@Sarahnfocks she’s gonna have a restock and collaborating
You waited this long, she’s still complaining
Coz she’s a twit and only shags when she’s ovulating
I know that you got a job @MrsHaydos
But your brotherhusbands narc problems complicating
So the bestie queen won’t let us be
She’s all ’me me me’ so we’ll disagree
They try to shut us down on instastory 🤳🏻
Listen up sissy it’s #justiceforabby
So, come on let’s dip, @peanutbuttersticks
duck that! Fillers in lips, breastfeeding steel tits
And get ready, coz this shits about to get heavy
We’re starting a new lawsuit, duck you Sezzy!🖕🏻

Low views, don’t get it confused 📉
She’s using you! What is she supposed to do for YouTube?
They start feelin like nothing she says is true
Till someone comes along in her comments and yells witch 🗣
A dictionary, her influence is scary
Let’s start a revolution! Child-proofin’ the stairways
A rebel, so let me just revel and bask
In the fact that she’s got everyone kissin’ her ass 😚🍑
And it’s a disaster, such a catastrophe
The best thread on tattle, this is a task? I do it for free! 🏆
Sarah’s preggers
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na

Finna involved in some more internet dramalama again and a hidden agenda, sunburn her skin like a sinner
The center of attention can someone just pick her?
It’s interesting, Bestie start addressing and confessing instead of just always suppressing 🧎🏼♀
Testing, attention please
Feel the tension, coz @HeNeverWatchesTV
Sorry Sezzy there’s no gluten free 🍞
A nuisance, who’s spent? You sent for me?

At Tittle Tattle we go tit for tat with
Everybody here’s talkin’ this tit that tit
Family matters DeLiCaTe
A bit dramatic she’s very problematic skimming through her stories can be traumatic
And @Nodi ? Pslam of the day, she’s holy 🙏🏻
You 36 year old baldinghead hag blow me
You don’t know me you’re too old let go it’s over
Nobody wants your smoothies Heck no 🚰Now let’s go, just gimme the signal
I’ll be there with a whole list of full of new insults
A big nope, influential and judgmental
It’s essential her stans always assemble
But sometimes the tit just seems
Everybody only wants to discuss tea ☕
So this must mean she’s disgusting
It’s not just me she’s just obscene
No she’s not the first queen on controversy
She is the worst thing since restrictive eating
@PinkTuna grew sick of her selfishly
And used fans to get herself wealthy
There’s a concept @sissywerk
Twenty million other Sarah copycats emerge 👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️
But no matter how many fish in the sea 🐟🌊
This threads the best, can guarantee

I said this looks like a job for tattle 🕵🏻‍♀️
So everybody just follow like cattle 🐄
Coz we’re about to go into battle 🤺
Her stans are deluded and that is factual ✔

KIDS!

Mic drop 😎👊🏻🎤

Cancelled
this. is. amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.