Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So first off I don't think they handled the actual video that poorly, but I feel like they disclosed a lot for "wanting to keep it private." Why not have said they had health concerns with the pregnancy and wanted to keep it private (leaving it TOTALLY vague as to whether the health concern was even with the baby or if it was with Sarah herself), rather than going all the way to specifying that the baby has a genetic disorder so the only thing "private" is exactly which disorder it is?

And like everyone else, I canNOT believe Kurt said this was "something Sarah was going through." I want to believe that what he meant was trying to deflect the rumors of cheating by being like "This wasn't something I did to Sarah" but combined with the rest of his extremely uninvolved approach, I think he literally meant "Eh this doesn't really affect me."
And also, she already added too many details about baby's condition. She is fucked, I don't know why people are leaving these threads now and looking for a problem here - Sarah CHOSE to create a huge drama on social media. She could've kept it completely private. And don't tell me it's her coping mechanism. She's a grown up woman and if that's the way she "copes" with problems, she should start seeing a therapist, it'd benefit all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I cannot believe some of the comments I have read on this board over the last 24 hours - absolutely sickening.
Really makes me question humankind.
Any examples?
Are the comments as sickening as doing a photoshoot with devastating bushfires in the background? Or as sickening as appropriating someone’s culture and not being able to admit she made a mistake, instead silencing people of colour while creating a highlight on her instagram named BLM?
or is it as sickening as destroying and bullying a small business (hell, you probably were one of the lovely humans commenting SCAM on Sabi and Soul) over two pillows? Realising it was HER OWN MISTAKE (she had been refunded a month ago) and still deciding not to rectify and let her follow continue to bully a poor woman who did the right thing with her business.
I think it’s even more sickening the fact that she glamourises eating disorders, because it makes her rich to the point that she owns two houses in a very expensive neighbourhood. Even going to the length of photoshopping her body and selling a false image because people pay her to teach them to achieve her body.
The fact that the use words like faggot is pretty bleeping sickening to me, don’t know about you. I guess if it’s someone white and rich then it’s ok to use it yes?
All I’ve seen in this thread is a reaction on her month long baiting, which has affected many woman who have gone through unspeakable pain. Had Sarah not been baiting, I can guarantee these news would’ve been taken with a lot more empathy than she deserves. And even knowing what we know of her, most people here have still managed to wish them well and praise the way she handled that video. She has been baiting things regarding the name, pointing out that the issue was to do with her and not Kurt. Of course people are gonna have an opinion, this is a gossip forum darl. As Sarah would say, if you don’t like it, please unfollow 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 150
I cannot believe some of the comments I have read on this board over the last 24 hours - absolutely sickening.
Care to elaborate? Everyone seems measured in their responses, supportive of Sarah's decision, disappointed in Kurt and a bit critical of how it was initially handled given their claims for privacy and staying off-line.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Okay y’all, I WAS GOING TO post a special recap specifically for what we just learned about Sarah’s baby BUT……….
I feel like we all wouldn’t wish that on anyone…not even Sarah…and I really don’t want to try to be funny and sarcastic about it and be rude or mean and make an inappropriate or insensitive joke. Because I probably would and end up upsetting someone lol I’m really immature and my humour is sometimes a bit dark and I really don’t want to offend anyone…because it is quite a serious topic...I really feel as though we have it covered in the thread and still will continue to do so, I’m going to be posting my original recap that has nothing to do with an abnormality……let’s all just a have a bit of a laugh yea ? Coz that’s what I like doing with these catch-ups.

Okay this recap is a little different again sorry folks !!! I like to switch it up every now and then, have a bit of fun with it you know?….hope you guys don’t mind!! Can someone send this to Sarah ? 🤭
Okay sooo a lil backstory first-I think that referring to her own nipples as “Raspberries of Steel” is by far the funniest thing I’ve ever heard in my entire life which is why I always go on and on and on about it. And it was my fave thread aswell (go back and read it if you haven’t). I will continue the “raspberry steel” thing till the day I die. So…this song is called Raspberries.
I’ve also used a couple of your usernames just for rhymes, they don’t make sense it’s literally just a word to rhyme with. Sometimes I got stuck and needed a couple syllables so thanks for your contribution.
If I may ask, I’d like you all to open Spotify or Apple Music or good old fashioned YouTube, anything that plays music on your devices before continuing on this catch-up. If you could please type in “Without Me by Eminem” and listen along to this song while you read to get the full effect. Turn it up !!
Sarah’s Day Recap by Shaaanxosucks aka Rap Goddess.
I apologize in advance…I’m so so sorry. I had waay too much fun with this.

Two cashed up bogans go round without masks round without masks round without masks 😷❌

Two cashed up bogans go round without masks round without masks round without masks 😷❌

Guess who’s preggers ? 🤰🏼
Preggers again
Sarah’s preggers
Tell a friend 🗣
Guess who’s preggers, guess who’s preggers,
Guess who’s preggers, guess who’s preggers,
Guess who’s preggers, guess who’s preggers, guess who’s preggers

We’ve created a monster 👹
Coz nobody wants to see Kurt no more they want Sarah. Damn he’s triggered
Well if you want Sarah, this is what I’ll give ya
A little bit of greed mixed with somethin’ real bitter
Some WhiteFox that’ll rip in half quicker
Then some tank tops low in stock that is costing 👗
Gets mad at fox when he’s not co-operating
@Sarahnfocks she’s gonna have a restock and collaborating
You waited this long, she’s still complaining
Coz she’s a twit and only shags when she’s ovulating
I know that you got a job @MrsHaydos
But your brotherhusbands narc problems complicating
So the bestie queen won’t let us be
She’s all ’me me me’ so we’ll disagree
They try to shut us down on instastory 🤳🏻
Listen up sissy it’s #justiceforabby
So, come on let’s dip, @peanutbuttersticks
duck that! Fillers in lips, breastfeeding steel tits
And get ready, coz this shits about to get heavy
We’re starting a new lawsuit, duck you Sezzy!🖕🏻

Now recaps are the job for me
Can someone please, spill the tea? ☕
Coz we love a little conspiracy
About Sarah and her raspberries

I said recaps are the job for me
About Sarah and her @Steel Raspberries

Low views, don’t get it confused 📉
She’s using you! What is she supposed to do for YouTube?
They start feelin like nothing she says is true
Till someone comes along in her comments and yells witch 🗣
A dictionary, her influence is scary
Let’s start a revolution! Child-proofin’ the stairways
A rebel, so let me just revel and bask
In the fact that she’s got everyone kissin’ her ass 😚🍑
And it’s a disaster, such a catastrophe
The best thread on tattle, this is a task? I do it for free! 🏆
Sarah’s preggers
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na

Finna involved in some more internet dramalama again and a hidden agenda, sunburn her skin like a sinner
The center of attention can someone just pick her?
It’s interesting, Bestie start addressing and confessing instead of just always suppressing 🧎🏼♀
Testing, attention please
Feel the tension, coz @HeNeverWatchesTV
Sorry Sezzy there’s no gluten free 🍞
A nuisance, who’s spent? You sent for me?
I said recaps are the job for me
About Sarah and her @Steel Raspberries

At Tittle Tattle we go tit for tat with
Everybody here’s talkin’ this tit that tit
Family matters DeLiCaTe
A bit dramatic she’s very problematic skimming through her stories can be traumatic
And @Nodi ? Pslam of the day, she’s holy 🙏🏻
You 36 year old baldinghead hag blow me
You don’t know me you’re too old let go it’s over
Nobody wants your smoothies Heck no 🚰Now let’s go, just gimme the signal
I’ll be there with a whole list of full of new insults
A big nope, influential and judgmental
It’s essential her stans always assemble
But sometimes the tit just seems
Everybody only wants to discuss tea ☕
So this must mean she’s disgusting
It’s not just me she’s just obscene
No she’s not the first queen on controversy
She is the worst thing since restrictive eating
@PinkTuna grew sick of her selfishly
And used fans to get herself wealthy
There’s a concept @sissywerk
Twenty million other Sarah copycats emerge 👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️
But no matter how many fish in the sea 🐟🌊
This threads the best, can guarantee

I said this looks like a job for tattle 🕵🏻‍♀️
So everybody just follow like cattle 🐄
Coz we’re about to go into battle 🤺
Her stans are deluded and that is factual ✔

KIDS!

Mic drop 😎👊🏻🎤

Cancelled
oh my god I am crying!!!!! I can not get over how good this is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey guys, posts like these are actually against Tattles rules so just report and ignore them. They’re clearly stans who have found this thread via their googling of what’s specifically wrong with Sarah’s pregnancy because that’s what she’s baited them to do (oh lord, the irony) so just report and the mods will sort it out soon enough.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Any examples?
Are the comments as sickening as doing a photoshoot with devastating bushfires in the background? Or as sickening as appropriating someone’s culture and not being able to admit she made a mistake, instead silencing people of colour while creating a highlight on her instagram named BLM?
or is it as sickening as destroying and bullying a small business (hell, you probably were one of the lovely humans commenting SCAM on Sabi and Soul) over two pillows? Realising it was HER OWN MISTAKE (she had been refunded a month ago) and still deciding not to rectify and let her follow continue to bully a poor woman who did the right thing with her business.
I think it’s even more sickening the fact that she glamourises eating disorders, because it makes her rich to the point that she owns two houses in a very expensive neighbourhood. Even going to the length of photoshopping her body and selling a false image because people pay her to teach them to achieve her body.
The fact that the use words like faggot is pretty bleeping sickening to me, don’t know about you. I guess if it’s someone white and rich then it’s ok to use it yes?
All I’ve seen in this thread is a reaction on her month long baiting, which has affected many woman who have gone through unspeakable pain. Had Sarah not been baiting, I can guarantee these news would’ve been taken with a lot more empathy than she deserves. And even knowing what we know of her, most people here have still managed to wish them well and praise the way she handled that video. She has been baiting things regarding the name, pointing out that the issue was to do with her and not Kurt. Of course people are gonna have an opinion, this is a gossip forum darl. As Sarah would say, if you don’t like it, please unfollow 🤷🏻‍♀️
Recap Remix 🔀
Na but forreal, this right here….
Let’s all not forget why we are here!!!!
Just because a horrible person is suffering, does that suddenly excuse all the horrible they have done ???? Shall we all just turn a blind eye now to everything because poor Sarah is having a hard time ??

This man brutally murdered 200 people but his mums got cancer so should we let him out of prison to say goodbye ???
duck right off

consequences 🤝 actions

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I think someone mentioned this post earlier but I am sorry WHAT!!!! What. Is. This.
If you’re that pressed about showing collarbones at all times, don’t wear high necked tops.

94D26E11-DEBD-43EA-8ADD-A1700FE021E4.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
So I wasn’t going to comment my thoughts on her last video but after having some thought I just wanted to provide another perspective.

What has happened with their unborn child is horrible and I would not wish that upon anyone. Let’s class Sarah’s posts and stories on Insta as work. So I went through a traumatic experience last year where I was all over the shop emotionally and honestly in a manic state. (I did seek professional help) Now I overshared and jeopardised my job as my fiancé would not communicate with them on my behalf to explain what was happening. They ended up giving me a month off for mental health. Now in Sarah’s position I do think she was in the same manic and in shock state when she first found out. Why didn’t Kurt or anyone step in to control the situation. Change her Insta password or post on her behalf for awhile. Or atleast get her to a mental health professional.

While I sympathise with them I do believe if someone stepped in to help them they wouldn’t be in this position now.

This will either mature them both rapidly or will drive them further into anti-western medicine area and we will see a swift change to their online content. Only time will tell but I personally think Kurt was a pretty crappy husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I made this account in June 2020 and still show up as a new member. I think the member “status” must be related to posting/interaction. Maybe a lot of people who have never posted are coming out of the woodwork given the heavy nature of the topic.

Reactions: 39
Woweeee some people acting like having a disabled child suddenly means you can't say anything bad about Sarah 🤔 going through a tough time is never an excuse to be a tit person. It may explain some behaviours but it doesn't excuse.

I hope she accepts this kid as he is, and doesn't try to become some hollier than though saviour for raising a disabled kid. I also hope she doesn't force this kid to still be a stereotyped surf grom boy... or potentially even worse limit him because of his health issue.

Ps if the thread makes you uncomfortable you don't have to announce your departure, you can just go 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Any examples?
This!

I would love for the next thread to be titled something super simple like “Sarahs day: why Sarah is problematic”, then the recap could be something like this. So the thread comes up easily when people search and the first post they see is something outlining all the tit she has done!

Ps if the thread makes you uncomfortable you don't have to announce your departure, you can just go 😇
Especially when majority of the people were “new members” and never even entered the thread in the first place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
As my boyfriend said "the biggest disability this child will ever have is his parents." and even though it sounds harsh, that's so true.

This unborn child probably doesn't want the world to know his has some kind of disability, yet his parents made this decision for him only because Sarah can't help sharing every single details of her life for engagement and money. Poor kid...
In the last thread I expressed how as an influencer she can’t just pick and choose what she shares. If she truly wants to be an influencer she needs to share everything within reason and not bait or gaslight. But I think there are a few exceptions to this now.
I find it strange that she would share that she and kurt have sex with fox asleep in the room yet sharing details that actually matter, she won’t share. I’m sorry but we don’t need to know about your sex life. And we also didn’t need to know about your child’s disability. These are the small exceptions.
I also think she shares to much of all the wrong things.

Someone said in the last thread that “she said she didn’t want this disability to define the child before it’s born, but here she is sharing the disability and already allowing it to define her baby”
I agree, although I’m not saying she can’t speak about her experience. But like others have said why couldn’t she take time completely off social media and comeback later and tell us.

Her decision to keep the baby or not is not the issue most people have. The issue is that she baited a serious topic and offended so many women struggling with conceiving, miscarriage and disabled children.
Sarah has the resources to raise a disabled child and many don’t. I can imagine they would’ve felt so upset by Sarah baiting when financially she is wealthy enough to receive therapy through what no doubt is hard time for her.

I feel like I kinda repeated myself a bit and didn’t make sense. But maybe to some it might make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you. I find the scrabble incident one of the most revolting and sickening things I have ever seen from these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Side note, it’s against the tattle rules to announce a departure.

This whole situation could have been handled so much better.

-We never needed to know she was going through this. That’s where privacy for her baby needed to start. She could have easily said that she was busy working on a project and baited that (business as usual).
I don’t understand why she started this drama in the first place.
-She could have done a cute gender reveal at home to Focks and Durt with balloons or whatever.
-Sarah picks and chooses how much she chooses to share, often over sharing and then often blasting her followers when they step over the imaginary line she draws on some days. I’m still annoyed at how rude she was to everyone asking if she was pregnant before she was pregnant. She was the person talking about. The most, leading followers to be interested. And then she ended up being pregnant.

Along with the long list of what she’s done before all of this that lead us to move away from her ‘influence’.
Sarah’s day is problematic.

Edit: activated organic toddlah said what I was trying to awkwardly say but better

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm going to give this person the benefit of the doubt and assume she hasn't been reading the last page's discussion about how it's against the rules of this site to annouce you are leaving and just say this.
Aitmiswwi, if you don't want to engage in the conversation of the problematic behaviour of others then you do not have to and you do not need to announce your disengagement of it either. These threads have helped a lot of people realise things about the toxic social media they've been consuming and opened a dialogue between people who have suffered as a result of said media we've been fed our whole lives.
The reason many posters on here are "older" than you thought is probably because we've lived through the 90's and 2000s, the birth of internet and social media combined with the knowledge of how media influences women in particular (for example the pro ana movement on tumblr - what a horrific time) and then we see how absolutely fake influencers are online and put 2 and 2 together. Suicide and suicide attempts are at an all time high and amoung young girls, it's reported that the main cause is because of instagram.
Don't engage if you don't want to but conversations still need to be had when it comes to this BS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I honestly have been on this thread a lot more after finding out what’s wrong with their baby (I didn’t come in here much beforehand just occasionally because Sarah’s threads move very quickly). And I haven’t seen one person wishing harm or being gleeful regarding their unborn son’s health. So I’m not sure if members that are leaving this thread are referring to harsh comments in which I haven’t seen prior to their last video upload. In saying that, there’s nothing wrong with criticising Sarah’s actions despite the horrible situation they are facing now. As long as it is reasonable criticism then there’s no issue. And I don’t think anyone in here would ever stoop to the point of wishing anything harmful on their baby. I’ve seen all the comments saying how everyone hopes their baby is as healthy as possible and wishing them the best regarding his health. Sorry for the long rant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
This is absolutely not an attempt at moderation or calling anyone else out.
I’ve decided to stop reading these threads. I told myself for months that it was good because it showed I was ‘over Sarah’ and not affected by her content anymore. But clearly, from the fact that I was obsessed with reading gossip about her, her hold on me was almost stronger than ever. I have to say I was shocked seeing the ages of some of the people contributing here. In all honesty, I allowed myself time to read here as my one conscious ‘vice’ in my twenties. I could downplay it as less serious and as people that are maybe too young to know better. But seeing the variety of ages and noticing some really horrid comments in the last few weeks, I can no longer be here in good conscience. I don’t think it’s contributing anything good to my life. I don’t think it’s making any difference whatsoever to Sarah’s problematic content. I don’t think it’s making me a better person at all. What I do know is that it makes me upset, anxious, guilty, bitter and sad. Through this platform, Sarah still absolutely and very, very obviously has a hold on me. And I want that to stop.
I promise this is not to moderate anyone else. Maybe it’s selfish that I posted it. But I want to hold myself accountable if I try and come back to this space and honestly, it feels really good to have realised this and get it off my chest.
Sorry, but when?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This!

I would love for the next thread to be titled something super simple like “Sarahs day: why Sarah is problematic”, then the recap could be something like this. So the thread comes up easily when people search and the first post they see is something outlining all the tit she has done!

Especially when majority of the people were “new members” and never even entered the thread in the first place 😂
@shaaanxosucks take notes for your next recap bae 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I did not see one “harsh” comment regarding Sarah or her unborn baby. People were commenting on how she went about it, which I agree. I think that she never needed to bring this to the internet and if she really needed to, she did NOT need to bait for weeks upon weeks about her delicate family issue. She posted a video of her crying and her toddler comforting her. She kept bringing it up at every chance she got. I think the comments people are making on this thread are justified. We all feel for her and we can understand the seriousness of the situation, but that doesn’t excuse ANY of her actions.

And if you’re going to stop reading the thread, no one needs to know. Not sure why everyone is announcing their departure. I have seen vile comments on Sarah’s Instagram but I haven’t seen any of the sort on here. So if you’re going to stop reading or participating, you don’t need to let everyone know….

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sorry but I’m calling BS on these posts saying tattlers are bullies and our comments are harsh. When I first found tattle, I was expecting a group of immature teenagers calling Sarah ugly. It is the opposite. The posts I’ve seen here addressing important issues such as sexism, homophobia, racism, ect, is amazing. More so than I’ve ever seen in my corporate job. Issues that not only Sarah would never use her platform to address/advocate for, but issues that Sarah actually contributes to.

The f*ggot scrabble incident, the cultural appropriation, racist remarks, body shaming, sexism, that is what’s wrong, not tattle. I have seen tattlers call our fellow tattlers if they ever over step the boundaries (there was recently an antisemetic joke made here that everyone shut down immediately).

The bullies aren’t tattlers, the bullies are Sarahs “fans”. The bullies are the ones that blindly bombarded Sabi and Soul, a small innocent business for a mistake Sarah made. The bullies are the ones commenting hate speech, fat shaming people. And the ultimate bully, and problematic queen is infact Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.