Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah: works half days, has late showers and 'skincare routines', workout late in the day, always taking photos like a centaur thinking we've forgotten she has a thigh gap since the last photo two hours ago, cooks full elaborate beige meals every night.

Also Sarah: I'm soo busy, my work life balance is so bad, so much multitasking, I don't even sit down.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The comments about what couples argue about (on her YT) are so fuckin weird. I feel like way too many people aren’t modeled healthy relationships these days. I mean they look up to Sarah and Kurt that says enough but good lord there are some massive red flags

• Heart
Reactions: 17
P.S I'm a long-time lurker but finally decided to make an account coz Scuzzi has tipped me over the edge.

I'm unsure how to tell this story without exposing myself lol, but I went to a tiny teeny event with her (about 10 people) to celebrate a friend in Cronullafornia at her favourite park. She arrived fashionably late and dominated the whole thing and made it about her. Then started preaching to all the younger girls about her hOliStiC entrepreneurial biznizz savvyyyy advice. Very much tone deaf to the girly who we should have been celebrating who had been going through some toughness.

The few times I've been at private celebrations with her due to mutual friends, I've pretended I had no idea who she was. At this tiny event I again pretended I had no idea she did YouTube and it was very amusing watching her try to tell us how she was an influencer

Moral of the story: she's worse irl and thinks that she's Oprah and thinks that everyone wants to fangirl over her and ask her advice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 130
I really hope she has access to good counselling in preparation for this baby. I feel like she’s in denial and that won’t help her cope with what might happen once this baby is born. ‘Praying for a miracle’ just sounds like someone in desperation.

I know she’s super problematic and annoying, but I am genuinely worried about her. I hope her medical team are supporting her psychologically.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why are we seeing this on her stories and actual page... Also the zoomed out one on her stories is better because why is there a ransom cream hat?! 😂
What on earth does a shell jewellery dish (what her "#selfcare looks like") and a hat have to do with a baby scan
Screenshot_20211018-130448_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211018-130506_Instagram.jpg

Also just skim watching her Vlog,
She opens talking about hiding her bump (and showed her saying "don't get my bump in the mirror" in the last vlog, but she did have it in the gym mirror cause we all spotted it 👀 so she obviously knew that it could be reflected and either didn't edit carefully or left it in for us)

BUT she says she's "17 weeks and in a few days when the videos out she'll be 18 weeks" but isn't she 20 weeks from tomorrow?? So is she just chatting tit or has she really taken 2 weeks to out this boring vlog out 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
P.S I'm a long-time lurker but finally decided to make an account coz Scuzzi has tipped me over the edge.

I'm unsure how to tell this story without exposing myself lol, but I went to a tiny teeny event with her (about 10 people) to celebrate a friend in Cronullafornia at her favourite park. She arrived fashionably late and dominated the whole thing and made it about her. Then started preaching to all the younger girls about her hOliStiC entrepreneurial biznizz savvyyyy advice. Very much tone deaf to the girly who we should have been celebrating who had been going through some toughness.

The few times I've been at private celebrations with her due to mutual friends, I've pretended I had no idea who she was. At this tiny event I again pretended I had no idea she did YouTube and it was very amusing watching her try to tell us how she was an influencer

Moral of the story: she's worse irl and thinks that she's Oprah and thinks that everyone wants to fangirl over her and ask her advice.
without exposing myself either, i went to the same school as one of Sarah’s close friends, mind you we are several years apart but a lot of my friends have worked with her so i know things about her without having met her. anyway, i don’t even understand how they are friends - they are on completely opposite paths in life plus she is so sweet and real compared to Sarah. their friendship makes no sense.

also for Sarah to add “gooey” to the description of those caramel drops you would think the picture would show this but nope they look dry as dirt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi, all. The longest lurker of them all is coming out of the woodwork. Seriously, I’ve been lurking since the 2nd or perhaps 3rd thread of GG (which was when, 2017?), and for some reason I’ve finally felt compelled recently to join the conversation. Let me just say, Sarah, since you read here. I’ve NEVER “hate-followed” any platform, I’ve never commented on any forum or reddit or anything. I’m not a hater - I don’t think anyone here is. But I say this lovingly - you’d benefit from looking honestly in the mirror and I hoooope hope so much you’ll consider therapy soon, because I truly think it would help you a lot.

Anyways. Hi, tattlers. I’m Cumin Bolognese (lmao thank you whoever came up with that name and I’m sorry I forgot who you were!), 26 and from the Netherlands (not too late to join that game still??). I found Sarah back around 2015, when I was in a deeply disordered relationship towards my body. Like many of you, I found solace in her channel. She was likeable, relatable back then, and she seemed like a cool woman taking care of her body. In retrospect, the reason why I got so into her was more than likely that I could fully enjoy her content without my ED voice being triggered ONCE. Other “fit&healthy” content that truly wanted you to learn to listen to your body triggered my ED in that I just didn’t want to hear that what I was doing was wrong. And Sarah… she just never made me feel that way, so her channel was welcoming and comforting.

Years later, I see how twisted that logic was. It saddens me that Sarah STILL hasn’t moved away from that inner place. (I mean, she says she does, but it’s soooo loud and clear that she just hasn’t)

It was around the time she started dating Kurt when I feel she changed. Before, she came across as independent and down to earth. Yet suddenly she was putting up this princess persona, along with being a “domestic goddess”, and it was just sooo off putting. Like she was making this big show out of it and forced this appreciation off of Kurt when she didn’t feel he gave her enough and I was just like… girl… you put some washing on a line? Congrats? I also rolled my eyes out of my head when she dressed up as that fairy sprinkling her protein balls across the neighbourhood lol. I think her first ebook success is when it really got to her head. Then came the way she treated Kurt constantly and was putting him down, and the fact that through my own healing I saw that this woman was NOT having the yuuuge meals she always raved about. Yet her comment section was nothing but rainbows and positivity, and I started to feel crazy thinking - am I the only one seeing this glaringly obvious ED?? Am I the only one seeing the ridiculous inconsistencies with her timelines?? (I loved how everyone here also picked up on it because its SUCH a benign thing to be irritated about but also just SO maddening to hear her blab on about these weird exaggerated timeline i.e. how she lost her period for a “year” - no you said yourself you lost it around the time of your first ebook release (May) and got it back in December. That’s not a bleeping year!!!!). It was around that time I started to google, trying to find anyone that maybe shared the way I viewed things, which is when I found GG, and I’ve been following the threads ever since.

Anyways. I have so many more things that made me come to the conclusion she’s literally the LEAST “real&raw” influencer on this platform but it’s not like you missed any of them throughout the years so I’ll leave it at this for now. 4 years later and I’ve finally made my first comment, woohoo!

P.S. does anyone remember years back when she said in a vlog or instagram story how “lately she’s been getting soo many DM’s complimenting her about how white her eyeballs are (???) and she just thinks it’s because of her fit & healthy living!!!” Lmao GIRL no one messaged you that oh and also the filter was SO GLARINGLY OBVIOUS 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
1. House is a pigsty, cleaner must not have been in that week. Sarah later proclaims she loves cleaning... even though she has also let it get to that state? Bruh how hard is it to wash dishes as you go?! OR USE THE SECRET DISHWASHER YOU DON'T HAVE
2. Sarah having a passive aggressive internal meltdown at Kurt and Fox because Fox eats a coated almond from a PR package
3. 'Oat milk is my NUUUUU thing. When I am not pregnant I am gluten intolerant (really sis?) When I get pregnant fun fact I can eat a little bit of gluten and full on dairy. It's litchurally my tummy isn't sensitive my digestion isn't sensitive. Since becoming pregnant I can drink a litre of oatmilk'
4. Performative awkward filming of interaction with Fox about his NUUUUU room
5. They then eat brunch at god knows what time but it seems late as for a toddlAHHH's first meal?

I don't know if I go on because I cannot handle her pronunciation of new. 'Pregnant' count is also already in the double digits.

But in all seriousness, this was filmed when she was 17 weeks. So she would of recently had her amnio/CVS results and her manic mood (in my opinion) does not translate to receiving bad news and a confirmed diagnosis.
Please don’t shoot but there is a litttttttle bit of truth in what she is saying re her “sensitive tummy 🥺” it don’t know about those with actual legitimate celiac disease or lactose intolerance or other legitimately diagnosed intolerances, but for those people with a bit of a sensitive tummy that might react a bit to certain foods, do tend to find that this goes away during pregnancy. Essentially your digestion slows waaaaaay down so that your body can absorb more nutrients from the food for the baby, hence why lots of women struggle with constipation in pregnancy.
so essentially what this proves is that she just gets the farts/shits from gluten & lactose and it’s not actually a full on intolerance (as we always knew)

Just wanted to mention that pregnancy can actually have an effect of food intolerances or sensitivities both making them more severe or less so.

That being said, my opinion is that Sarah's "intolerances" are mostly mental, meaning when she's not pReGgy her brain tell her she's intolerant (aka good excuse to restrict) and when she's pregnant she tells herself it's okay to eat whatever which conveniently can be spun into a pregnancy symptom.

Also my theory is, she DID probably gain more weight than "normal" for her gestational week but only because she had been so restricted in her diet that the minute she found out she was pregnant, she pigged out on ALL the food so there ya go, instant weight gain.
Sorry I just said this too didn’t see you post first

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why are we seeing this on her stories and actual page... Also the zoomed out one on her stories is better because why is there a ransom cream hat?! 😂
What on earth does a shell jewellery dish (what her "#selfcare looks like") and a hat have to do with a baby scan
View attachment 815793View attachment 815794

Also just skim watching her Vlog,
She opens talking about hiding her bump (and showed her saying "don't get my bump in the mirror" in the last vlog, but she did have it in the gym mirror cause we all spotted it 👀 so she obviously knew that it could be reflected and either didn't edit carefully or left it in for us)

BUT she says she's "17 weeks and in a few days when the videos out she'll be 18 weeks" but isn't she 20 weeks from tomorrow?? So is she just chatting tit or has she really taken 2 weeks to out this boring vlog out 😬
For me it's the fact she took the shell, her jewellery and the hat specifically to the plinth in the living room to photograph it in the nachural sunlight.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Also... She mentions oat milk and then it's a jarring cut to her saying "huge segue, but OAT MILK". It's not a segue when you were already talking about it, who did this editting?!
Also pretty sure OAT MILK is dairy free?? That's why dairy and lactose intolerant people drink oat, soy milk etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My goodness, that took some work catching up. Y'all are simultaneously hilarious and thought provoking. I have a few thoughts of my own to share.

On the topic of Sarah lying in order to say #Godisgood when her baby is born...

While I do think there were obvious fibs in her sit-down tell-all (the doctor encouraging her to be a spokesperson, for example), I don't necessarily think that her expressing that the disorder may not be observable means that she got an "all clear" upon further testing. For chromosomal trisomy (of any pair), it is impossible to definitively discern until birth whether or not it is mosaic (some cells may be free from the trisomy and have a normal pair of the chromosome in question). Mosaic type trisomy would result in milder health consequences.

I do not think that the doctor would have advised her to terminate without reasonable evidence (assuming that part of the story is true). Similarly, I don't see doctors spending time, as a care team, on a zoom call unless there is a possibility of a severe health issue.

As far as her manic behavior being a result of her receiving good news, who knows. The anatomy scan takes place at 20 weeks, so if she is celebrating I feel it is premature.

Anecdotally, my best friend's pregnancy was flagged due to an NIPT result. She had an inconclusive amniocentesis and her anatomy scan showed an echogenic focus. Additionally she has a family history of down syndrome. Ultimately had a baby with the typical number of chromosomal pairs. Another friend had normal prenatal care and test results, and discovered that her daughter has down syndrome when she was born.

So, while there are assessments that can be made in pregnancy, it isn't as conclusive as it may seem.

On the topic of 🦊...

I feel for him and his textbook attention-seeking behaviors. Hopefully he gets exposure to teachers and other children soon. Part of me hopes that her sudden change of tune about when they will move him out of their room is the result of someone giving her a reality check. If she was directed to a genetic counselor, they may have given her advice about how to prepare her household for a baby with additional medical needs.

Lastly regarding her rant about Kurt in her recent vlog...

She has said it before, "your vibe attracts your tribe" (which is a questionable phrase, in my opinion... but that is beside the point) and that seems to be the case in the comment section of her vlog. These people are encouraging her, saying that those poor communication habits "are just marriage". I'm in a happy marriage, and I'm also a parent. Miscommunication is certainly a part of marriage, but the rest does not have to be.

I recently parted ways with a very toxic friend. After the friendship ended, I felt very disillusioned. One of the things I realized is how often she bashed on her marriage (she eventually divulged there were serious fidelity issues as well). That is not a good symptom to be displaying...

In conclusion...

This girl really seems like she could benefit from therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Yeah, some of us would call this an eating disorder that needs intervention by a professional.

BEING A STUCK RECORD: HOW CAN WE ACCELLERATE HER CANCELLATION?

Im here for the lols and the endless entertainment, but just back from a weeklong vacation where I didnt access nay socials or tattle, and between the two vlogs and the endless acrobatics she has pulled in just one week i feel this stronger than ever before: SHE NEEDS TO BE BOYCOTTED.
Welcome back! I thought you'd disappeared for ever! Hope you enjoyed your holiday!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also... She mentions oat milk and then it's a jarring cut to her saying "huge segue, but OAT MILK". It's not a segue when you were already talking about it, who did this editting?!

Also pretty sure OAT MILK is dairy free?? That's why dairy and lactose intolerant people drink oat, soy milk etc.
Oat milk is Dairy Free but its not Gluten Free, hence why I assume she can't normally eat them. I'm a legitimate non gluten eater haha and there are GF oat milks but I find even gluten free oats often have an effect on me, sadly

Reactions: 7
The words PRE-DIAGNOSTIC literally came out of her mouth. That being, tests before an actual diagnosis, as in, markers. She is full of shot and I’m willing to bet there is nothing wrong with this baby other than the damage it’s probably taking being starved by it’s hollow, dry shell of an incubator. Saying she hopes god will just wipe it all away. She knows she’s not going to have a disabled child, yet she’s made out like she will. I certainly believe she would sink that low. I bet she hyped it up that much to Kurt that he genuinely believed it too. Wonder if he’s been reading here and putting two and two together.
From the very beginning of all of this I said she was FULL OF tit. She baited a miscarriage knowing full well that was not even happening. And she will bait abnormalities because she wants more validation of people telling her she is perfect for this role as a mother. She will have companies falling over themselves to gift her items for an impending baby with disabilities. Her child is perfectly fine and you can tell with what information she is purposely leaving out. And the stories after the scan today mentioned very little. The pictures are of a healthy boy. If he wasn't healthy I would hope she wouldn't plaster his image before he is even born all over socials. I mean the skank herself did say she "wanted to keep him private". I can see she is off to a stellar start.
As for durt... he wasnt at the appointment so will believe whatever lie she is spinning.
SHE IS A CHRONIC LIAR... ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE. I beg you to please stop buying in to her manipulative narratives

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

This is interesting (I love the sezz sighting’s)
What’s she like to talk to? I would imagine she’s rather boring and holds no educational opinions or worldly topics to discuss other than talking about herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also want to add - I think when she says the doctor advised her to "stop and start again". He was really saying one of the below -
* you should stop your YT channel and start again
* you should stop publicly shaming your brotherhusband and start over
* you should stop blaming everything on others and start taking ownership
* you should stop this appt with me and start with another Dr because I've seen you go to town and publicly shame medical advice before
* you should stop and start a new life and let fox and durt be free from you
* you should stop and by you, I mean your mother should have stopped before she had you - you are a danger to society

You can really pick any of the above.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
View attachment 815619
This is the most solids, least creamy cheesecake I've ever seen 🤢 it'd break your teeth!

Also this week's recipes include...
Caramel bites presumably made with fake caramel 😬
View attachment 815620

And AN OMLETTE RECIPE WITH THE INGREDIENTS ON TOP LIKE A TACO.
Sis has literally said fry and egg in a flat pan, put mushrooms on top, done ✅
View attachment 815622
I saw the plate as I scrolled to fast and thought that was the omelette and wasn't surprised by the colour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My goodness, that took some work catching up. Y'all are simultaneously hilarious and thought provoking. I have a few thoughts of my own to share.

On the topic of Sarah lying in order to say #Godisgood when her baby is born...

While I do think there were obvious fibs in her sit-down tell-all (the doctor encouraging her to be a spokesperson, for example), I don't necessarily think that her expressing that the disorder may not be observable means that she got an "all clear" upon further testing. For chromosomal trisomy (of any pair), it is impossible to definitively discern until birth whether or not it is mosaic (some cells may be free from the trisomy and have a normal pair of the chromosome in question). Mosaic type trisomy would result in milder health consequences.

I do not think that the doctor would have advised her to terminate without reasonable evidence (assuming that part of the story is true). Similarly, I don't see doctors spending time, as a care team, on a zoom call unless there is a possibility of a severe health issue.

As far as her manic behavior being a result of her receiving good news, who knows. The anatomy scan takes place at 20 weeks, so if she is celebrating I feel it is premature.

Anecdotally, my best friend's pregnancy was flagged due to an NIPT result. She had an inconclusive amniocentesis and her anatomy scan showed an echogenic focus. Additionally she has a family history of down syndrome. Ultimately had a baby with the typical number of chromosomal pairs. Another friend had normal prenatal care and test results, and discovered that her daughter has down syndrome when she was born.

So, while there are assessments that can be made in pregnancy, it isn't as conclusive as it may seem.

On the topic of 🦊...

I feel for him and his textbook attention-seeking behaviors. Hopefully he gets exposure to teachers and other children soon. Part of me hopes that her sudden change of tune about when they will move him out of their room is the result of someone giving her a reality check. If she was directed to a genetic counselor, they may have given her advice about how to prepare her household for a baby with additional medical needs.

Lastly regarding her rant about Kurt in her recent vlog...

She has said it before, "your vibe attracts your tribe" (which is a questionable phrase, in my opinion... but that is beside the point) and that seems to be the case in the comment section of her vlog. These people are encouraging her, saying that those poor communication habits "are just marriage". I'm in a happy marriage, and I'm also a parent. Miscommunication is certainly a part of marriage, but the rest does not have to be.

I recently parted ways with a very toxic friend. After the friendship ended, I felt very disillusioned. One of the things I realized is how often she bashed on her marriage (she eventually divulged there were serious fidelity issues as well). That is not a good symptom to be displaying...

In conclusion...

This girl really seems like she could benefit from therapy.
Sorry if this is off topic but how is this possible? Was it recent or is her daughter not that young? I find this quite bizarre due to all the medical knowledge that we’re lucky enough to have nowadays. All these conversations about chromosomal disorders have been very eye-opening. I’m a 21 year old student so not thinking about children anytime soon but never thought I could learn so much from a tattle thread 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.