Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ermmm…
Wtf is with the incredibly unsubtle draping and placement of gold jewellery? 😂

It’s not remotely connected with the concept of a baby (unless his name is ‘14k’, or ‘carat’ or ‘bougie’)

It would’ve been more in line with her watery personality to slosh some Tropeaka slop all around the pics.
788CC0EF-1F3D-48D3-95C1-B493850B75D8.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I hope Sarah and Kurt make the time to talk with parents of other similar children to gain some perspective on what's to come and learn from them.

Maybe then they will stop using words "normal" and "dumb" which are very ableist.

Wishful thinking hey...
I’m properly angry about how awful they are - but also trying to be understanding but they are both just awful and make that so hard!

If your life has not been touched by this it’s easy to be naive but Sarah is on a other level. They are in for such a shock. I also hope all her “research” involves talking to parents and people with disabilities and actually trying to be a better person

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m properly angry about how awful they are - but also trying to be understanding but they are both just awful and make that so hard!

If your life has not been touched by this it’s easy to be naive but Sarah is on a other level. They are in for such a shock. I also hope all her “research” involves talking to parents and people with disabilities and actually trying to be a better person
I honestly don't think they will do any research now. Her stories today show she's just hoping it's all fine (pretty sure she said those exact words). I think she's in denial and won't even research what life will be like if this baby actually has special needs.

Reactions: 20
So I skipped most of the new vlog, but I did listen to her insane rant about their 'fight' and it made me once again realise that this girl is NOT OKAY. I also find it really funny how she feels she needs to vent and be angry on camera instead of talking to her husband. There was NOTHING going on except for them not communicating with each other but she completely blew it out of proportion (as always)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
But 'praying these pre-diagnosis are wrong and God's intervened and wiped it all'
Once again, tattlers calling it way ahead of time. This is 100% the route it is going. I smell it. Which is making me even question how much of the vague story they shared is even true??? Maybe theyre being vague just to keep it open, not commit to anything, so they get away with it all. It may not be entirely a lie, maybe bubba does have some abnormalities, but I do not put it past her (and under pressure, him) to really spin this out to their advantage and profit.

Also going to be the witch that calls it: the doctor probably didn't say she could be a yutube spokesperson, she has decided that for herself and is laying it out this way to make it sound like she is magnanimously so fpcused on the privacy of a baby, when really as the months roll along it will all change.

Man, theyre despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
WTAF?? Did she actually say this? She is even more ignorant than I thought. This is disturbing.
It also seems like a very bold thing to say UNLESS you know that there are no issues. Like what if God hasn't intervened, how will the poor baby feels if he discovers all this

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Ermmm…
Wtf is with the incredibly unsubtle draping and placement of gold jewellery? 😂

It’s not remotely connected with the concept of a baby (unless his name is ‘14k’, or ‘carat’ or ‘bougie’)

It would’ve been more in line with her watery personality to slosh some Tropeaka slop all around the pics.View attachment 815570
BAD FLATLAY! NEEDS MORE PINK HIMALAYAN SEA SALT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Yes that was me! I need to find a way to tell the story without exposing who I am / getting staunched by Sarah! I worked at a cafe (I’m sure you can guess which one). But I don’t know how to tell it vaguely without missing the key points! I’ll think of something!
HAHAHAH as a shire girl I love this. Literally saw her there during her pregnancy with focs in her yellow linen jumpsuit she wore being nasty to someone on the phone. I also bumped into her a Miranda Fair on her own with pram (pre-restrictions of course) yelling at little focs OoP.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
meaning when she's not pReGgy her brain tell her she's intolerant (aka good excuse to restrict) and when she's pregnant she tells herself it's okay to eat whatever which conveniently can be spun into a pregnancy symptom.
Yeah, some of us would call this an eating disorder that needs intervention by a professional.

BEING A STUCK RECORD: HOW CAN WE ACCELLERATE HER CANCELLATION?

Im here for the lols and the endless entertainment, but just back from a weeklong vacation where I didnt access nay socials or tattle, and between the two vlogs and the endless acrobatics she has pulled in just one week i feel this stronger than ever before: SHE NEEDS TO BE BOYCOTTED.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20211018-092716_Instagram.jpg

This is the most solids, least creamy cheesecake I've ever seen 🤢 it'd break your teeth!

Also this week's recipes include...
Caramel bites presumably made with fake caramel 😬
Screenshot_20211018-101803_Instagram.jpg

And AN OMLETTE RECIPE WITH THE INGREDIENTS ON TOP LIKE A TACO.
Sis has literally said fry and egg in a flat pan, put mushrooms on top, done ✅
Screenshot_20211018-101855_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This constant refrain of "when I'm not pregnant, I'm.... but when I'm pregnant, I'm..." like babe, you've only been pregnant like 1.5 times, STOP BEHAVING LIKE IT'S A PERFORMANCE SPORT. You have a prior experience of ONE TIME before this, so shuttap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Yeah, some of us would call this an eating disorder that needs intervention by a professional.

BEING A STUCK RECORD: HOW CAN WE ACCELLERATE HER CANCELLATION?

Im here for the lols and the endless entertainment, but just back from a weeklong vacation where I didnt access nay socials or tattle, and between the two vlogs and the endless acrobatics she has pulled in just one week i feel this stronger than ever before: SHE NEEDS TO BE BOYCOTTED.
I legit stopped watching any content and just rely on y'all to update me. One less view ':D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
So what was Sarah's drama fit over after all?!

And I am still confused over the need for a name change, half ass pregnancy announcement and lack of baby reveal party. Like why are you not caring about this pregnancy in the same way you did with Fox?! She seems to only care more about her size and what it is doing to her body!

Did she even want to be pregnant? I know she harps on about being a boy mum. But was she wanting to be pregnant, or be a mother?! Because you can be a mother through other ways which would not make you stress about your figure half as much as you are doing now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ironically, if she just accepted that getting bigger was a (positive and desirable) part of pregnancy, she would actually look better.

She has a very normal and able body. But these ill-fitted clothes just for the sake of being able to say you’re a smol or xxxxxxsmol (or any size) do her no justice. I feel constricted just looking at this outfit!

It reminds me of when I was deep in my ED, and even into recovery, when I refused to wear anything but the absolute smallest size, or even children’s clothes, just to force myself to feel as though I was taking up as little space as possible. I was always very secretive about my size during my ED, but Scummy seems to really thrive off the declaration of what size she’s wearing, even if it’s clearly the wrong one. It’s saddening, really. Her coping mechanism seems to be to ricochet between striving to be the xxxxxsmollest, and giving in and pretending she’s the biggest pregnant person evahhh.

7424AB09-A3A6-4C40-A1F5-389A23956DB7.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure this has been talked about before but I just need to say it. Does it piss anyone else off how Sarah’s hands are always like 👏🏻🤟🏻🤌🏻👌🏻✋🏻☝🏻👊🏻👋🏻 HOLD THEM STILL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m sure this has been talked about before but I just need to say it. Does it piss anyone else off how Sarah’s hands are always like 👏🏻🤟🏻🤌🏻👌🏻✋🏻☝🏻👊🏻👋🏻 HOLD THEM STILL
She is still trying to burn those extra calories by constantly moving her body!!!

It still is not enough to distract from the BS she talks all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.