Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how they’re like “we don’t want to disclose what the health condition is because we don’t want it to define him”. Then why did you bait the duck out of it and make a 20 minute video about it?

And she’s like “I might have days of feeling bad”, how the duck would we notice that though? Just don’t vlog or Insta story everyday (which is what she already does)

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Definitely getting the vibe that the comment section and her whole pregnancy will turn into a pro-life extravaganza, even if that isn't her intention (I don't think it is) but I've already seen a few comments demonising those who would terminate a pregnancy like this

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Haven’t watched the video or caught up on the comments yet but wanted to say SOMETHING ABOUT THE BABY BUT IT WAS SAID IT WAS SOMETHING ‘SARAH’ WAS GOING THROUGH???? What the duck.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
to start out i have to say obviously no one deserves to go through this.

but when sarah starts crying kurt is laughing at her wtf i get that could be a coping mechanism but seriously maybe don’t include that in the video coz it makes him come across as just straight up rude

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Haven’t watched the video or caught up on the comments yet but wanted to say SOMETHING ABOUT THE BABY BUT IT WAS SAID IT WAS SOMETHING ‘SARAH’ WAS GOING THROUGH???? What the duck.
There was a lot of "I" and "me" from Sarah, lots of "we" from Kurt. :confused: I wouldn't wish this upon anyone, but it's something that's happening with Kurts baby, not just Sarahs.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The minute I go and take a shower she goes and bloody posts it
I won’t clog up the thread with a bunch of recaps y’all have summed it up quite nicely.
Wow.
Thank god she changed the babies name, wouldn’t wanna waste a good name on a baby with an abnormality right ?? 🤨

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
to start out i have to say obviously no one deserves to go through this.

but when sarah starts crying kurt is laughing at her wtf i get that could be a coping mechanism but seriously maybe don’t include that in the video coz it makes him come across as just straight up rude
And it gave me the ick when she had a smile on her face when talking about termination. Not intentionally, just come on mate.

Reactions: 12
When I think about the comments of Kurt saying it was an issue only Sarah was going through, and his comments in this video in addition to her weird need to state that the issue with the baby isn’t anything caused by her or Kurt, I almost feel bad for her because she obviously has this guilt that her babies potential disability is her fault and that’s highly likely something that’s being reinforced from Kurt?
Also, sorry, when did she take 2 weeks of Instagram? what?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
No good doctor would reccomend you have a baby and become the "spokesperson" for their health condition or disability, essentially encouraging her to use her child for content. I don't believe that for a second, but if they did, she needs to find a new doctor

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 110
Okay but did you see her shirt stay on her shoulder for once! Looked like she was close to wanting to pull it down towards the end :LOL: I honestly rolled my eyes so many times throughout that video at the way she said some things

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldn’t watch the whole thing. How was this only a Sarah issue. Further proves their relationship is whacko. The trigger warning about termination… shocked me, I didn’t get to the point where she spoke about termination. She is Dani mansutti x (times? Is that what she says instead of cross lol??) acacia kersey

Reactions: 18
“Our baby will have some sort of health issue but it’s nothing to do with me or Kurt it’s just luck of the draw”

I love how her first instinct is to clarify whatever the baby’s health issue is isn’t “hers or Kurts fault” Woweeeeeeeee
Could be her narcissism but I took that to mean the child’s condition isnt genetic therefore by deduction it is a chromosomal condition.??

Reactions: 24
No good doctor would reccomend you have a baby and become the "spokesperson" for their health condition or disability, essentially encouraging her to use her child for content. I don't believe that for a second, but if they did, she needs to find a new doctor
i rolled my eyes so much when she said this good god no doctor would even consider this 🙄

i’m also still stuck on the “haters will have a field day” thing sarah said. no one is enjoying this, no one wished this upon her nor kurt, we just hated her non stop baiting

• Heart
Reactions: 55
So I watched the video. First feeling is I do feel for them. Going through that would be extremely difficult.
For someone as a casual follower, they would no doubt watch that and feel for her, even if they had disliked her in the past. But watching the whole thing unfold from the social media 'break' (the whole what, 6hrs?), the miscarriage baiting, the infertility lies, dragging putting this video out, clearly still having disordered eating and body image issues. This just makes me feel so much for the unborn baby, and for 🦊. They struggle to parent one child, how on earth will they parent 2, one of which is disabled??
Even if they never disclose the condition, we all know the poor kid is going to be used for sympathy views everytime she does something wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.