Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Funee will have loads more content now that Maddi Carather (Healthy Hustlers) just released a cookbook 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sarah probably received a copy as PR doubt she would a actually buy her ideas- Coles magazines anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We all know full well Scuz wouldn't be caught dead wearing her White Fox collections in public, with the obnoxious branding and not to mention the shoddy quality that would fall apart during a workout. All the stan's have forgotten their gal wears legit active wear to the gym ie lululemon and Lorna Jane, since she hasn't been in there in sOoOo long.
Heads up Sarah, if you're vaccinated, you can go back to the gym...
OT, long time lurker. Sarah absolutely tit me to tears last year being in a very long lockdown in Melbourne when she simply REFUSED to acknowledge the situation that was going on outside the Cronulla bubble where life was normal. She really does live under a rock.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Caption: tHe TruTH aBoUt pREgnAncY
Like she's the very first woman to ever get pregnant 🙄
You don't understand, her pregnancy is different to all other pregnancies, all other pregnant women aspire to be like Queen Sezzy but can't handle the #bossbabeMILFlife

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 806347View attachment 806346\

the last comment is so stupid. I know they thought they were so clever but it's not like we are currently living through a chlamydia epidemic.

I have found a lot of anti-vax social media influencers who have benefitted from being influencers suddenly don't think it's appropriate for people to ask if they are vaxxed or not. Personally, I believe that it's okay for people to ask because as a follower I like to know who I am supporting. I don't want to support someone who is harming our community and spreading misinformation, simple as that. It's not about being a hater or trying to bring people down, it's a matter of choosing to consume content from people who's morals and values align with your own. How can Sarah stans actually fully support her if they don't even know where she stands on vaccines (i mean we know, but she hasn't admitted anything).

Edit: I've just realised i've been posting screenshots without blurring our usernames. I'm not sure how to do it lol so please no one go look these people up. Respect their privacy despite my lack of tech skills 🤦‍♀️
I’m glad you said this! Influencer transparency is something I’ve thought a lot about. I think your either all in or all out. Because what’s the point of “sharing your life” only to share bits of it. Not only Sarah but influencers in general annoy me when they claim to be so honest with us, tell us everything and treat us like a bestie. But then as soon as something bad happens they say “you only see a small part of my life” or “some things I choose not to share.” They suddenly treat their audience like strangers and the audience is no longer their “bestie or sista”
Like I get it, I wouldn’t feel comfortable telling everyone every single detail of my life. But what gets me is they lie to their audience. Make them feel special and claim to be super honest to sell products or get more views and pick up sponsorships. But when they make a mistake like all humans do, they deflect and blame the viewer etc.
Unfortunately we never truly know who we’re supporting because most influencers lie or only share tidbits of their life. I wish they showed everything, I feel like people would have more compassion if influencers didn’t lie or deflect.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sarah’s Day #38 - pushes belly out for the gram, no vaxx for the Tilse fam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133

the last comment is so stupid. I know they thought they were so clever but it's not like we are currently living through a chlamydia epidemic.

I have found a lot of anti-vax social media influencers who have benefitted from being influencers suddenly don't think it's appropriate for people to ask if they are vaxxed or not. Personally, I believe that it's okay for people to ask because as a follower I like to know who I am supporting. I don't want to support someone who is harming our community and spreading misinformation, simple as that. It's not about being a hater or trying to bring people down, it's a matter of choosing to consume content from people who's morals and values align with your own. How can Sarah stans actually fully support her if they don't even know where she stands on vaccines (i mean we know, but she hasn't admitted anything).

Edit: I've just realised i've been posting screenshots without blurring our usernames. I'm not sure how to do it lol so please no one go look these people up. Respect their privacy despite my lack of tech skills 🤦‍♀️
The duck? It’s perfectly normal to ask your sexual partner if they have an STD, in fact you should. If STDs being transmitted by people via the air was the current global problem, then yes, it would also be ok to ask 😅 bleeping hell no wonder she still has followers, I forgot there are way too many thick cunts in the world
Edited to say: when asking about something that affects you and the people around you, IT IS YOUR BUSINESS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Ok so update: she blocked me for this comment 😂 I thought it was actually pretty nice and seemed genuine (was painful to write) but I guess this might just further confirm suspicions she was in fact illegally at that picnic and hence not vaccinated?
You're fighting the good fight. We did our best in her tiktok and both got blocked and now insta haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I asked if she was vaxxed in her most recent tiktok. Will report back how long it takes me to get blocked

• Haha

I also just think it IS okay to ask people if they're vaccinated. I asked all my friends when their vaccines were (and gave 1 friend tit for not booking theirs 😂). Like you do want to know if people around you are safe and she claims that everyone's her 'bestie" so why wouldn't you ask.

(Also if I was planning on having unprotected sex with someone I probs would ask if they had Chlamydia first so their point doesnt prove much)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Sarahs Day #38 - Can Sarah (go one) Day without flogging tit to her vulnerable young stans?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does this mean I am blocked? I have NEVER ever ever commented on any of her tiktoks. I don’t really comment on anyone’s tiktoks 😂

EFA38FFD-A01D-461B-8B9A-A3BCF3FFEA40.png

• Haha
  • Wow
The duck? It’s perfectly normal to ask your sexual partner if they have an STD, in fact you should. If STDs being transmitted by people via the air was the current global problem, then yes, it would also be ok to ask 😅 bleeping hell no wonder she still has followers, I forgot there are way too many thick cunts in the world
Edited to say: when asking about something that affects you and the people around you, IT IS YOUR BUSINESS
But it is nobody's business if others are covid vaccinated. Vaccinated people still spread the virus, so you just have to care about your own vaccination so that you will supposedly have less and lighter symptoms.
But when a Sarah's stan wants to know it because she wants to come to her to say Hi, then sorry it's just plain stupid. If the stan is vaxxed she doesn't need to care about Sezza. If anything, Sezza might have a hard time if she gets infected.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
But it is nobody's business if others are covid vaccinated. Vaccinated people still spread the virus, so you just have to care about your own vaccination so that you will supposedly have less and lighter symptoms.
But when a Sarah's stan wants to know it because she wants to come to her to say Hi, then sorry it's just plain stupid. If the stan is vaxxed she doesn't need to care about Sezza. If anything, Sezza might have a hard time if she gets infected.
Well it does affect everyone in the sense that there’s a plan and if people aren’t getting vaccinated, we will never move forward. Not being vaccinated and getting the virus also means less hospital beds for whoever needs them, people with no choice for needing a hospital bed unlike Sarah and other anti vax. People like Sarah are the reason we can’t go across borders and see our families, so her not being vaccinated affects me greatly.
I do get what you are saying tho, my point was that asking someone if they are vaccinated is not comparable with asking someone if they have an std, since std being transmitted without sexual contact is not a thing, and it’s not something that affects the rest of us by making us ill or separating us from our loved ones

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Does this mean I am blocked? I have NEVER ever ever commented on any of her tiktoks. I don’t really comment on anyone’s tiktoks 😂

View attachment 806615
Pretty sure she's made her Tiktok private as I had this and thought I was blocked but when I followed her it was fine.
I think she went private to damage control the comments but you're not going to do well with views on TikTok if you're private 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure she's made her Tiktok private as I had this and thought I was blocked but when I followed her it was fine.
I think she went private to damage control the comments but you're not going to do well with views on TikTok if you're private 😂
It’s public - I commented on it earlier today and do not follow her 😂 I think you’re blocked

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think vaccinating yourself for covid so you can go to the gym and get your hair done would be a bit sad when your child isn’t vaccinated for serious diseases.
So at least she’s staying true to herself.

So what if Sarah acts likes the Kardashians and names her child with the letter F??

Reactions: 20
I'm going to have to strongly disagree with your comment.

1- She's an influencer and I believe withholding that information to your public reinforces the fact that she is not vaccinated which is a terrible example to follow. We are now at almost 2 years in this pandemic. People like her (and anyone really) have to take this seriously and stop spreading ignorance by not talking about it. This leads followers to think that she's not vaccinated and that it's a correct thing to do.
2- Yes vaccinated people can still spread covid but they won't pass it if they don't catch it and the risk of getting it from another vaccinated person is almost inexistent compared to an unvaccinated person. This is why I want to know if someone I'm meeting is vaccinated. If they aren't, they are more likely to pass it to me even though I'm at a lower risk to catch it.
3- Personal medical conditions are none of other people's business. However when dealing with a pandemic and a vaccine that can eventually render it endemic or better yet eradicate it completely, it is everyone's business.

I've said my peace. If you are antivaxx (you or anyone reading this) don't come at me because I have zero tolerance for uneducated people.
Now back to Scuzz.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 157
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.