Sarah’s Day #32 Sarah’s blue, crying on cue, what’s even true when it’s all for revenue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do the follower counts going down also account for people she is blocking? Or is she actually losing 3k followers

Reactions: 11
I know Sarah and Kurt aren't at Hillsong (instead another church of a similar megachurch vein in the shire a la Scott Morrison) but felt like this was worth sharing here!

Add to that all the scandals of Brian Houston's father, and the US plant of the church and the scandals with pastors there. Well, I personally wouldn't use their worship music in my IG stories...and also, Hillsong worship music is terrible and makes me laugh which I don't think is Sarah's intent when she chooses it for her IG stories :LOL:)
Hillsong is trash. It's just a money making machine and most of the leaders are awful people who just want the $ and fame within their circles. They all cheat on their wives and simultaneously judge everyone else for nothing. I know the exact type of church Scuzzy would be going to because I grew up in one and it's honestly the most toxic and BITCHY environment I've ever been in and I've been exposed to a lot of toxicity in my life lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Haha Elsa posted an ad for Tropeaka and didn't tag Sarah as she was using her cookie dough protein powder.
IMG_20210830_133304.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Seeing Sarah back then makes me wonder if she did get a nose filler?
A nose filler or nose job? Definitely not a nose job.
Also this just reminded me of the whole veneers story... she said she HAD to get them because of a chipped tooth that only had a temporary filling that would constantly need replacing. I have the same thing, half a front tooth because I chipped it when I was about 8. The filling fell off when I was 16/17 and has been inpace since then for 12+ years now. It's completely indistinguible from my other teeth unless you're like staring at it from 10cm away and it only needs placing once every 10-15 years. VENEERS NEED REPLACING MORE OFTEN THAN THAT!
Just admit you wanted veneers, don't hide behind medical excuses. Gives "I got a nose job because I had a deviated septum" vibes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Also this just reminded me of the whole veneers story... she said she HAD to get them because of a chipped tooth that only had a temporary filling that would constantly need replacing. I have the same thing, half a front tooth because I chipped it when I was about 8. The filling fell off when I was 16/17 and has been inpace since then for 12+ years now. It's completely indistinguible from my other teeth unless you're like staring at it from 10cm away and it only needs placing once every 10-15 years. VENEERS NEED REPLACING MORE OFTEN THAN THAT!
Just admit you wanted veneers, don't hide behind medical excuses. Gives "I got a nose job because I had a deviated septum" vibes.
her veneers were sponsored by some wanky Sydney dentist who’d teamed up with other influencers prior if I remember correctly

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Yes and you would think she would have one veneer and not her entire mouth done.

Reactions: 12

She did a whole video about her Grandma's death 😬
I rewatched this on incognito mode, with my blocker on. I rememebr seeing it back when her grandma did pass.
It occurred to me that it's easy to think shes become somehow problematic in recent times, that this is a transformation of sorts, she's become greedy, become fake etc etc. But watching this, I realised man, she was WAY cringey, very problematic and so boring even back then.
This is who she is: uninteresting, uninspiring, problematic, cash hungry.
She has a fancy camera, average editing skills and a severe narcissistic personality. That's a lethal cocktail.

She hasnt turned into a terrible person. I think she always was terrible. She's just gotten a lot, lot worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes and you would think she would have one veneer and not her entire mouth done.
Lol same, lost a corner of a front tooth falling out of a tree when I was little (I maintain I was pushed 😂), just had the corner repaired, and some 25+ years later it is fine.

There are legitimate reasons for getting ‘cosmetic’ treatments for medical purposes. I’ve had Botox in my jaw for TMJ (so bad I was getting lockjaw and chronic headaches); someone else I know has had it for cluster headaches. Scammy’s never shared any indicative reasons why she’d need tweaks, her face just magically changed. Thing is I and most people are all for personal choice, get as many tweak-ments as you want! Just either keep it subtle enough that it actually looks natural, or hey, own your botched face and don’t lie about it! It’s laughable when she tries to gloss over questions about how modified her face is 😂
Honestly she looks more washed up by the day.

Reactions: 14
Tbh I hate my teeth and I dream of having the money to get all of my front teeth done. The issue with Sarah’s veneers is that they were poorly sized and are waaaaaay too big. They look too big for her mouth.

Reactions: 11
Filler. I feel like her nose has filled out a lot. It seems wider, as if she’s had some correction done to a bump and now it’s just larger? (I have had a bunch of filler so no hate, just think her nose is larger)

Reactions: 12
Tbh I hate my teeth and I dream of having the money to get all of my front teeth done. The issue with Sarah’s veneers is that they were poorly sized and are waaaaaay too big. They look too big for her mouth.
Yeah look I really hate commenting on people’s appearances and the only reason I will comment on this is because they’re fake and not her natural teeth that she can’t control but yea I’ve always thought her teeth look way too oversized. It makes sense when you know she had them done by a dentist who was doing them for all the influencers - obviously someone green/not good enough to grow his business through good work and reputation.

Filler. I feel like her nose has filled out a lot. It seems wider, as if she’s had some correction done to a bump and now it’s just larger? (I have had a bunch of filler so no hate, just think her nose is larger)
Possibly! I know pregnancy (permanently) fills out your nose too though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pretty sure her parents are part of the Hillsong church. So I guess she grew up in it? I wonder how she became a member of her current church? Maybe they pay her or promote her like Scientology does with Tom Cruise and that’s why she pushes out her religious habits so much. 😅

No in all seriousness it’s a cover „look at me I am such a good christian person that only wants to make people happy. All the workouts and cooking is just for you guys.“🤮
When in fact she is a shell of a human and deeply disturbed. Narcissist through and through.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Nah, they need replacement every 10 years minimum and can be changed at any time.
Makes me wonder what would happen one day when someone with veneers ends up in a nursing home
Like do you lose the veneers and just have pointy, shaved down teeth?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.