Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally as someone who was is vegan I like the Tropeka protein, I’ve tried several other vegan ones and they don’t even come close. However, more vegan options have come onto the market lately that I haven’t tried. I also never consume the full serving size in a smoothie as I have it for a snack not a meal replacement.

If you use regular whey protein you probably won’t like it, it doesn’t taste the same.
Off-topic but do you still get that powdery taste/ texture with it? Vegan too and I can't stand protein powders because of this! The best I've found that isn't prohibitively expensive is Bulk Nutrients...

Reactions: 1
There you go guys she's talking to apple and google, so the cooking project is must likely an app, probably prescription style.
This would make a lot of sense... but we all know how long an update for timing took... Unless she's gone with a developer that has a layout already built.

Honestly, she's not as stupid as I thought she was. She knows she's got this huge platform and is absolutely milking it for all it's worth. Small hiccups (massive backlash) is all part of the journey that she views this as.

From a brand perspective, she really needs to figure out what the hell her strategy is going to be and stick with it. We are all seeing through this watery game plan of chasing the money and creating a narrative to suit. I've just seen influencers do this better. Her content is so disjointed because she's trying to appeal to so many audience types: the mommy blogger, the "holistic natural Byron babes", the fitness youtuber, the "super creative, older sister vibez." Chase the money girl, chase the money.

Reactions: 16
Just watched her latest home reno thing that came out like a day ago. Kurt sounds so dead when he's following her around filming he just says 'yeah, yeah' in response to whatever she says. I really do feel for him.

Also all the white looks super gross and bland.

Reactions: 10
Just watched her latest home reno thing that came out like a day ago. Kurt sounds so dead when he's following her around filming he just says 'yeah, yeah' in response to whatever she says. I really do feel for him.

Also all the white looks super gross and bland.
What's even more funny, is that all the $$$$ she's spent on natural stone is just going to look washed out and white on camera. Hence in that vlog having to adjust the white balance heaps just to show you the detail. Sure, it'll look nice in product shot photos...

Reactions: 5
Her whole 'i'm forcing Kurt to go df/gf to cure him!' is honestly so ableist and ignorant, but this is also coming from the same girl who had a cold and made a whole ass 'sicky girl diaries' vlog. An absolute slap in the face to anyone with a chronic illness/disease/autominue disease.

Over iso I started watching her older vlogs from around 2016, and am I the only one who thought she hardly ate? she ate a larger variety of foods (sheeps yogurt and paleo bread for example) but she still ate very small portions of food and especially for the amount of exercise she did. She would made a salad with a giant amount of lettuce but with only a tin of tuna and then she would go ooooon about how its suuuch a big portion of food and a huuuuge salad and sezzy has a biiig appetite :rolleyes: Even now when she exagerates her portion sizes she's clearly overcompensating for the little amount of food she eats.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Personally as someone who was is vegan I like the Tropeka protein, I’ve tried several other vegan ones and they don’t even come close. However, more vegan options have come onto the market lately that I haven’t tried. I also never consume the full serving size in a smoothie as I have it for a snack not a meal replacement.

If you use regular whey protein you probably won’t like it, it doesn’t taste the same.
Another vegan option is Vega which I'm currently using. Their Sport and Pure proteins have like 4-8 ingredients (depending on flavour), no filler, but more expensive than Tropeaka I would imagine (haven't checked prices so not sure).

Off-topic but do you still get that powdery taste/ texture with it? Vegan too and I can't stand protein powders because of this! The best I've found that isn't prohibitively expensive is Bulk Nutrients...
I haven't tried Tropeaka but to add to my recommendation above, I would also recommend Huel. Tasted just like oatmeal to me. Texture when blended would be quite thick, though. It was excellent to bake with and that is mostly how I used it.

Some other vegan options reviewed here:

Edit: I'm not vegan, I just hate whey powders with all the chemicals, so this is just my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No grainy texture it blends well, flavour is a bit powdery if you just have it with water/plant milk (again most vegan proteins are) but with some type of frozen fruit that goes away. I’m interested to try Whitewolf but again wary of ‘influencer review’. I bought Tropeka before it was ‘cool’ with influencers so cant really say that’s impacted my view.

Reactions: 3
So Elsa's Wholesome Life posts a Tropeaka date smoothie to her stories 6 hours ago and lo and behold our original girl Sez decides to spontaneously share a Tropeaka date smoothie recipe 🙄
omg I literally came on to check if someone else noticed this!
This isn’t the first time she’s done this!
Elsa did one last week and a few hours later, Sez does the exact same smoothie .. hahah
Far out get SOME originality or wait a little longer to post your ‘recipe’ 😂

• Wow
A0D05110-D839-4B00-BEA9-59C110D47B94.png

oh my god I honestly just starting laughing looking at this😂😂😂 it looks bleeping horrible
And then she hushed Kurt about the “recipe”🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That's not even a burger, that's a sandwich... GF burger buns exist Sezzy.

About the sponsorships in her old vlogs, I definitely picked up on the Timbalands and health food store being sponsored at the time. I even remember thinking that raw birthday "cake" was stupid and full of sugar.

Reactions: 13
No grainy texture it blends well, flavour is a bit powdery if you just have it with water/plant milk (again most vegan proteins are) but with some type of frozen fruit that goes away. I’m interested to try Whitewolf but again wary of ‘influencer review’. I bought Tropeka before it was ‘cool’ with influencers so cant really say that’s impacted my view.
Vegan here! i have tried many, mostly started off with cheaper ones like Myprotein and Bulk powders, which were not bad ( I thought). Then i tried Vega, Amazing Grass and Orgain and it changed my perspective completely haha. Now for about a year I have been using Vivo Life which imo is the best from the ones I have tried. It is also smth that Sezzy SHOULD preach - sustainable, organic, tested for heavy metals and stands for all that Sezzy pretends to stand for haha.

Anyway back to the star of the show, this new gym set she was showing off looks horrible, her relationship with anything/anyone besides herself is horrible...also she very casually mentioned she was at the gym..they are finally re opening gyms where i live (NL) in July but honestly i don't plan on going there any time soon haha i am not ready for that yet. Also another thing that keeps confusing me, as she mentions at least few times a week that Fox has a mullet. Why not bring him for a haircut? o wait i forgot she only takes care of herself. my bad

Reactions: 14
Her whole 'i'm forcing Kurt to go df/gf to cure him!' is honestly so ableist and ignorant, but this is also coming from the same girl who had a cold and made a whole ass 'sicky girl diaries' vlog. An absolute slap in the face to anyone with a chronic illness/disease/autominue disease.

Over iso I started watching her older vlogs from around 2016, and am I the only one who thought she hardly ate? she ate a larger variety of foods (sheeps yogurt and paleo bread for example) but she still ate very small portions of food and especially for the amount of exercise she did. She would made a salad with a giant amount of lettuce but with only a tin of tuna and then she would go ooooon about how its suuuch a big portion of food and a huuuuge salad and sezzy has a biiig appetite :rolleyes: Even now when she exagerates her portion sizes she's clearly overcompensating for the little amount of food she eats.
Yep! She barely ate and often was too busy to eat until late lunch or until she ate dinner then “overate” on fruit/yogurt and complained about it. Plus always working out multiple times a day. Her disordered patterns have been there all along, she is so deep into his.
Since watching that old vlog yesterday they have been in my recommended. The last I clicked was when Kurt THOUGHT he had a parasite from Bali so Sarah diagnosed herself with the same via staying up and watching youtube despite having different symptoms. They (Sarah) started an “experiment”, Kurt going to a normal doctor and doing a stool test, and Sarah telling her naturopath she had a parasite because she had researched it. Then cue the vlog of green juice and DeToXinG (i switched off after the intro and some hectic judging).
She is fucked. Kurt can’t have something wrong without her trying to cure him, one-up him or use him for views and content. She is obsessed with “fixing” things - herself, Kurt. Nothing is ENOUGH. I doubt she will ever feel true happiness... she seems so empty and unsatisfied? Unless, are narcissists always just happy in their own amazing selves at the centre of their universe?
It’s concerning - Fox and her future children and never going to be enough, like Kurt. She will be forever trying to fix them or beat societal norms... like you know, westernised medicine.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Over iso I started watching her older vlogs from around 2016, and am I the only one who thought she hardly ate? she ate a larger variety of foods (sheeps yogurt and paleo bread for example) but she still ate very small portions of food and especially for the amount of exercise she did.
Yes! I had one of these pop up on my YouTube recommendation & she was listing off her calories she had put into MyFitnessPal (when she still admitted she used it) & when you counted them all up it was like 1000 calories, & she was explaining “I only have like 300 calories left, but that’s okay” & she was going to do a big work out after. Definitely not “ I eat more than everyone even Kurt!”

• Sad
  • Wow
I think that burger was probably one of the better looking things she’s made, on paleo bread.....it’s a sandwich right.
Bet Kurt was starving afterwards....not seen those muffins she made make an appearance, I think she must have binged in them all.

Reactions: 5
Ok two things
She had HALF A TROPEAKA PROTEIN BAR WITH HER AVO TOAST?! HALF? WHY?

And does it annoy anyone else as much as me how she says NEW like NOO. Like duck mate learn to speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.